Hawkinz

*** BUGS *** Early Access - Known Issues and Bugs (Read before posting)

210 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, LazyToy said:

My game freezes EVERY single game, sometimes its during parachuting sometimes its end-game. I have to CTRL+ALT+DELETE out of the game, sometimes PUBG crash report comes up, sometimes not

Specs:
i5-6600k
GTX 1070
16GB RAM
Windows 10
Nvidia drivers: 378.92 Release date 3.20.2017

Reinstalling the game fixed this for me!

1 person likes this

Bug Description:
After loading into the game and playing as normal for about 5 minutes I get disconnected with an error message "lost connection to host (2.1.32 - 6C5E14) " 

Date Seen:
24/03/17

Troubleshooting Attempted:
I tried restarting the game, restarting my PC and restarting my router. I tried disabling my windows firewall and my anti virus.

Other Information:
Happens every game I play roughly 5 minutes into the game.

Launch Options:
No.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card: GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: i5-6600k
Ram: 16GB
The easiest way to get this information is to hold the windows button and R to open the run dialog, then type in "dxdiag"
and take a screenshot of the "System" and "Display 1" tabs.

Bug.png

During closed beta there was a bug/issue listed that it was hard to figure out where you are being shot from when you are in the open but that is no longer on the list for early access (unless I missed it). Yet many people are still having this issue. Yesterday I watched DrDisrespect die MULTIPLE times because he just could not figure out where he was being shot from.

Any idea what's going on with this?

when i try starting a match the game just says loading and i can hear people talking and stuff then the airplanes but i never see the game just a loading screen

i have verified content, reinstalled the game, reset pc each time and still no luck

16 gigs of RAM

Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

i5 intel

Operating System: windows 10

11 hours ago, Avenger said:

Bug Description:

Died to Red Zone while inside building.

Date Seen:

3/24/17

N/A

Other Information:

Was in 1st floor bathroom of 2 story building when red zone killed me. It was in Pochinko. Screenshot will help show where I was.

Launch Options:

No.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 7
Graphics Card: 970 GTX
CPU: i7 4790k
Ram: 16 GB

20170324023655_1.jpg

stand too close to a window, or stand too close to the roof, you'll take damage.. should you be totally immune to damage while in a house?

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, Bobtographer said:

stand too close to a window, or stand too close to the roof, you'll take damage.. should you be totally immune to damage while in a house?

I think that window in the screenshot was from the 2nd floor. I was on the 1st floor in the bathroom and the window in there is much smaller and higher on the wall. You can't shoot people from it. 

Edited by Avenger

On 21/03/2017 at 10:15 PM, Hawkinz said:

Crouching and other movements seem quieter than the standard run sound

you meant louder right ? Because for me when i crouch, the sound is way louder than when i run.

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Guilhem said:

you meant louder right ? Because for me when i crouch, the sound is way louder than when i run.

Yes, thank you

On 3/24/2017 at 1:50 AM, RumDomRum said:

same issue. pressed 9 for bandages and nothing happens at all. Check inventory, plenty of bandages. Click on use, nothing happens. Ran around with half health until I was shot by someone I couldn't see because frames were dropping so badly. 

This this this this. It has happened to me multiple times, not sure of cause or a fix and people are just dismissing this

Mine freezes during a game too, not just in menu.

Always when i use the bandage i cant use any health restoring objects over the whole gametime only redbull is still working 

17 hours ago, Hawkinz said:

Hi mate, this is a known issue. Unfortunately, for now you have to restart the game every time this happens until it is fixed.

What should I be doing if this happens when I launch the game, and I have never played a match yet

ok the issue I'm having is that when I start a game it says someone's in my squad shows 2 players standing there and I cant start my game nothing........... I tried reinstalling did the same thing help????????

Posted (edited)

Hello I got new issue about this game.. I was overclocking my PC to get more fps.. but its just crash(cannot get inside game).. so i turn it to normal and everthing fine.. im using msi gtx 970 and using afterburner..

Edited by FGWingman

i finding a problem that occurs in the aircraft graveyard players are able to hide inside of the destroyed wings and be unseen and still able to shoot out from there 

On 3/23/2017 at 0:31 AM, Hawkinz said:

AUDIO BUGS:

• Crouching and other movements seem quieter than the standard run sound

Typo I'm guessing?  Should read that crouching and other movements seem louder than the standard run sound, correct?

Bug Description:

Got stuck trying to jump over chairs

Date Seen:

3/24/17

Tried strafing and jumping for 20 minutes until I somehow managed to find a pixel in which it worked and I got out of there

Other Information:

I actually could shoot while on this state and managed to kill a guy  xD

Launch Options:

what

System Specifications:

irrelevant

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kzZS2rfeig

ddddsds.thumb.jpg.523f290fb0dfab1c1122a1b324f83104.jpg

On 3/21/2017 at 5:15 PM, Hawkinz said:

COMMON & KNOWN ISSUES:

•  
  • After exiting a match the menu freezes or displays no content and you cannot start another game until you restart the game. Also for some it doesn't freeze but just takes a very long time to load.
  •  

I have this problem but I have never played a single match yet, My menu displays no content and I cannot do anything, all there is, is music and the background of the main menu that inst there-It happens every time and I cannot play at all, I have tried everything on the forums and everything thinkable, (reinstalling validate restart update drivers)

my game keeps crashing when te entering the plane 

1 person likes this

Bug: Can't heal through menu.

Switching guns seems to have fixed it. Didn't try hotkeys because in the heat of the moment I forget hotkeys are a thing.

Video showing the gunfight that got me damage, working out the bug and then the blind nade win, just because: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfI9XljX51k

Bug Description:

Failed to open crate received nothing.

Date Seen:

3/26/17

N/A

20170326173707_1.jpg

Not sure if its a bug or you meant it to be like this, but when i loaded up the game today i was still grouped with my friend that i played with the day before even though they're offline.

Posted (edited)

On 3/24/2017 at 0:50 AM, Vee said:

Every time I die or match is over I click on Exit to main menu and i click ok then my game freezes and i gota close and reopen my game over and over again, anyone else having this problem?

I thought I was the only person having this issue. Have you found any solutions? Heres the screen im stuck on http://prntscr.com/eov7ea

Edited by jabaited

Longest Kill stat in Solo play did not correctly update after a 200m+ headshot with KAR. Currently shows my longest kill as 9m, which means it hasn't updated probably since around my first kill in the game.