Hawkinz

*** BUGS *** Early Access - Known Issues and Bugs (Read before posting)

211 posts in this topic

Bug Description:
Not receiving the RP after matches.

Date Seen:
28/03/2017

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Tried restart of game still no points.

Other Information:
-

Launch Options:
no

System Specifications:

Untitled.gif

• Duos/Squad When reviving Player and player being revived dies, Player is stuck crouching and cannot get out of Revive animation.

Not sure if it's been reported before but i'm getting major static issues when swimming underwater with bullet sounds close by, fine when sounds are further away.

I got shot through a big tree in a 1v1, he even messaged me after saying that that he shot through the tree, so yeah, this is either a bug or something that happens only with SKS's. 

Game freezes after every round/death...

monitor cf791 3440x1440...

cpu i52500k @4.5gz ..

16 gb ddr3 ram...

Samsung evo solid state drive..

.r390x gpu.

Crate price increased despite not receiving crate. Now says "35th Pioneer Crate" and tries to charge me 7000 points, probably from clicking multiple times, despite it only being my third crate.

3 hours ago, jolly94 said:

I got shot through a big tree in a 1v1, he even messaged me after saying that that he shot through the tree, so yeah, this is either a bug or something that happens only with SKS's. 

This also may have just happened to me

hello i open only one crate and not 44 :D...can you help me?

IMG_1099.JPG

Posted (edited)

If you minimize (alt+tab)  the game before the game search, and deployed to the 7th second, you can be on the island without hitting the plane. All the loot on the island remains, even spawns much more than before the start of the fight. In the building lay 3 avp with a bunch of sights x15 x8 x4 B | You can get out, sailed on the boat. Sorry for my bad English 

20170329011609_1.jpg

20170329011508_1.jpg

20170329011524_1.jpg

Edited by iscrimao

Just now, xtxMrX said:

hello i open only one crate and not 44 :D...can you help me?

IMG_1099.JPG

Hello I am having a problem that when I try to play in first person and I have a gun out I am not able to see through my iron sights or scopes. All it does is makes my cross hair come together closer. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Bug Description:

Network compatibility?

Game launch screen with visual noise. No controls. Then ends in connection issue. 

I am software support engineer, so did a bit of troubleshooting and really stunned about my findings. The issue is my internet connection. Not my router. I bypassed and plugged my modem directly and still getting the same issue. I have to tether from my phone and then all is gravy. This makes no sense. I have high performance PC and high bandwidth network.

Date Seen:
28/03/2017

Everything in the guide. Firewall, windows defender, updated latest nvidia and windows. Launch battleye.Verify game cache, run administrator, etc...

Other Information:
I get a variety of different flavors of load. It will keep this screen like this until it gives me the "lost connection" error. Though, I see movement on that screen (ie. the clouds move, or the screen where the upper part is gray and bottom is black: I see water movement.

Launch Options:
no

System Specifications:

Launch system.png

Launch.png

Launch2.png

Launch3.png

Launch4.png

Launcherror.png

systemSpecs.png

^^^^^^ forgot to say, I also uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times and on different drives. 

Bug Description:

Died to Red Zone while inside building.

Date Seen:

3/31/17

N/A

Other Information:

Inside top floor of 3 story building.

Launch Options:

No.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 7
Graphics Card: 970 GTX
CPU: i7 4790k
Ram: 16 GB

1 person likes this

I think you should die in red zone inside a building, especially on 3rd floor. Buildings give you some protection, but a direct hit to the roof should yield damage just like irl

On 3/24/2017 at 4:08 PM, James said:

Bug Description:
cannot use boosters/bandages/medkit/first aid despite having next to no health

Date Seen:
24/3/17

remove boosters from invent and place back in. use keybinds for boosts and medkits. right clicking on meds. all do not work. 

Other Information:
able to use med items after several minutes on sitting still. 

Launch Options:
nonre

System Specifications:
Operating System: windows 10
Graphics Card: asus nvidia GTX960
CPU: i5 4690k
Ram: 16GB

this happens with me as well, figured out it's because of dragging from 1 place to another instead of right clicking.. to fix it, you need to drop whatever you have in your hand. Meds can be used after. Then you pick up the weapon again..

1 person likes this

On 3/22/2017 at 9:31 PM, Hawkinz said:

AUDIO BUGS:

• Dying or exiting a game whilst under water makes the underwater audio effect persist into future matches until the game is restarted. On top of this, other visual effects like bubbles persist as well.
  • Audio of bullet casings dropping on the ground around you even when no one is around, this bug is still hanging around occasionally.
  • When lots of sounds are playing at once, including in the lobby and the red zone explosions some users sound gets very distorted. See THIS THREAD.
  • Crouching and other movements seem quieter than the standard run sound
  • Spectating a player has opposite sounds. 

Idk if this is where I should put this, but....Sometimes, when launching the PUBG, the volume of the BGM and sound effects are turned WAY up and distorted. I have my music level at 13,but when this bug occurs, the music is deafening and I have to close the game and reload, sometimes several times, before the games sound levels are working properly

1 person likes this

On 3/24/2017 at 11:08 AM, James said:

Bug Description:
cannot use boosters/bandages/medkit/first aid despite having next to no health

Date Seen:
24/3/17

remove boosters from invent and place back in. use keybinds for boosts and medkits. right clicking on meds. all do not work. 

Other Information:
able to use med items after several minutes on sitting still. 

Launch Options:
nonre

System Specifications:
Operating System: windows 10
Graphics Card: asus nvidia GTX960
CPU: i5 4690k
Ram: 16GB

Having same issue :( I used 2 energy drinks and maybe a painkiller with full health, drove my car to another location, got into 2 gun fights and won both of them, (ended up with 25% health) energy drink and painkillers ran out by then... couldn't use any of my medical items... tried dropping them and picking them back up and my keybinds.. nothing worked... ended up playing the rest of the match with no health. This has happened like 3 times.. weird bug.

I seem to have had the apparently known bug where the reward crates jump ahead in price dramatically. I repeatedly clicked the purchase button on the very first crate before finally receiving it. When I checked later the price had skipped from the first crate all the way to the 23rd. Clearly this is the same bug as noted in the official list. It is still, however, annoying.

Can you add the bug about the main menu being empty for some players ?

I bought the game and couldn't even play once. Tried everything and sill not working

Georgopol hospital north-west of the building bottom floor

20170402151140_1.jpg