Hawkinz

*** BUGS *** Early Access - Known Issues and Bugs (Read before posting)

211 posts in this topic

Why setting the page file to 32000?  Anyway gonna try it later to see if that fixes the video memory out bug.

Bug Description:
Well a new bug i saw today was bit weird, me and my mate were in a warehouse shooting to a duo outside.
Reloading getting ready for a close encounter when one of the other guys that was right outside the warehouse throw a flash nade inside, in order to charge.
We both crashed same time, with the exact same way (recieving that new bug report gathering / auto sending window) . 

Date Seen:
May 11 2017

Server: 
Normal

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Well it has nothing to do with our PC's , we have no crashes to other games... been gamers since 1990's....

Other Information:
Didnt have that specific crash earlier so best guess is a change been made last days. 

Launch Options:
no

System Specifications: 
Operating System: Win 7 / Win 10
Graphics Card: MSI 1070 Armor 
CPU: Intel 4670K  / 6600
Ram: 16GB / 8GB

2.JPG

1.JPG

1 hour ago, Hawkinz said:

Make sure you press set and it should prompt you to restart your PC

im still getting the same error message that is been blocked from accessing the graphics hardware, i tried removing my graphics card and cleaning it to see if that would help but still nothing, plz help I really dont want to just trow $30 away

14 hours ago, berringer said:

Truly annoying that some keys can't be remapped and remembered...
Have to fix the settings each time I start a game as it is now!

Using E as action since my F-key is faulty.
Trying to use T as peek right instead of E.

And to @Offenses, you are missing central mass in most of your vids. Hitting arms and legs only give like 20% damage. you need to take in to consideration they use armor aswell.
The one where you say: "I hit with the shotgun so many times" - You actually only hit once. The image shows where your second shot went off, should that be a hit, really?

screen.PNG

You may want to look at the damage done by a shot gun at close range first before you say anything, here is a little info and spread sheet for you that has been poster and most gaming community's use, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PDqd9nBVKhqc4skamr2qG6J4sfWFtg8gDQMCYUkSNDw/edit?pageId=112601505744741141343#gid=0, here is a steam guide if you do not like the docs one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=906558757&searchtext=weapons+damage. Each show full damage done at close range. Try it you self if you like, or add me and i can show you.

Hello Players, today i was playing on the official Server With my squad.  

I stand on a Rock near the water because there dropped an airdrop near me. I tried to catch it but i was late there were 2 Other Player swimming around me. One of them was ! 1-2 Meter beside! me under the water i saw him clearly. So i started shootin 40 bullets in his damn chest and Bullets did not register shots on opponent . So i realoaded and did it again and again But no Hits. So People cant be hitted under water.  This Should be Checked i was totally pissed off.  Cheers 

5 hours ago, Offenses said:

You may want to look at the damage done by a shot gun at close range first before you say anything, here is a little info and spread sheet for you that has been poster and most gaming community's use, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PDqd9nBVKhqc4skamr2qG6J4sfWFtg8gDQMCYUkSNDw/edit?pageId=112601505744741141343#gid=0, here is a steam guide if you do not like the docs one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=906558757&searchtext=weapons+damage. Each show full damage done at close range. Try it you self if you like, or add me and i can show you.

Yeah, I know, but one round of shotgun is not a guaranteed kill/knock, depending on what  armor the opponent has. 0 armor will most definitely kill instantly if hit in head and/or central mass. In the video I took a screen from, your opponent probably was down to 2% in health after that one hit. But you did not hit the second shot and she killed you while you were reloading. Happened to me as well, and it's frustrating as hell, but it's not a bug.
And you were standing about 2-3 meters away in said video.

999 on the shotguns with any armor is totally wrong. This sheet shows a better overview:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ZI5GQDbCXl7IlVCVnEA6aZVfC7NFJLBsXPIAGFMNj4/edit#gid=0
In mentioned video you hit chest, and if she had a lvl1 chestpiece it means you need two shots to kill.

Please try it out in a custom, reproduce the distance, give the opponent a lvl1 chestpiece and headpiece. Who knows, maybe a painkiller as well.

with this bug: " Hitbox on buggy seems to be bugged when striking a player. "  i have had this happen a couple of times with 2 other different vehicles, they pretty much drive right by me but i die

Couldn't find on the search so I'm posting it here, if alreadly posted, my bad:

• When changing graphic options midgame it can cause the graphics to flicker, building walls can disapear giving you a legitimate wall hack, you can see but you cant pass through nor your bullets.
  • Using borderless window mode can sometimes not lock the cursor inside the window while not in menu, your mouse will pass through the limit of the game window and switch focus if you have multiple monitors. I know that in menu, map and inventory, the cursor gets free to go and I think it should be that way, but not while in game in a middle of a shootout. Maybe a condition confirmation will solve that.

Posted (edited)

Audio Bug: There's a problem I've had since the start of this week May 8th where my sound in the opposite direction of my camera view is completely muted. Example, if i just forward as normal aiming or something else the sound behind me is 100% muted. If i hold down alt and turn my camera view to my back the sound to the front of my character body is 100% muted. This is permanent it does not come and go it's been like this since it first happened. I've verified game files and reinstalled game to no use.

Specs/Gear: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 

Intel Core i5-4690K 3.50GHz 

HyperX Fury DDR3 1600MHz 16GB RAM 

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard 

Samsung EVO 250GB 2.5 SSD, Samsung EVO 500GB 2.5 SSD

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Razer Naga Chroma, Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum (Snow Edt). Main Screen BenQ XL2411Z                              144Hz, BenQ E24-5500, BenQ GL2450. 

https://gyazo.com/5dfd32aebf5d1c16a877530301943a1f 

https://gyazo.com/0af47c83de5a4d5388fd1a5616867596 

Edited by Sneo

Posted (edited)

Problem solved

Edited by Drakwin
Problem fixed itself after restarting a few times.

hey, I have a problem with opening/closing my inventory. Every time I try try that the just freezes, how can I fix this? BTW I saw its crossed on list of bugs here, what does that mean? Please help me ASAP :/

Posted (edited)

Cooked a frag grenade in the starting area. Let it explode in my hand, but the red distance indicator remained. I could run around and view it from any angle. It stayed there until the beginning of the match.

20170515173645_1.jpg

Edited by QueEsQueso
details

*Jumping bug/ fall to your death*

When you jump over a certain wall in northern Mylta, you get shot up into the air about parachute height and fall to your death.

Hey guys, can't follow proper format due to it being a reocurring bug. Tried to find it in the OP thread but didn't see it. 

This is regarding random "damage" that occurs to you but doesn't really apply damage to your health. I think I've mostly noticed it after riding in a motorbike or a buggy. But I'll get off the vehicle, begin looting, and will constantly hear my player "OOMF" and show the blood splatter on the screen indicating that I got hit but doesn't actually take away health. Really scares you and get that "omg who's shooting" feeling. Has happened to me in about 13 games now and once did it match the exact same time as my teammate. We were riding in the same vehicle so that's why I think it has to do with vehicle damage. It happens maybe 3-6 times and then stops. Sorry if this is a repeat! Any feedback helps.

Bug Description:
Almost every time I play this game it automatically changes the default language of my PC from Swedish to either English or Norwegian for some odd reason. It doesn't happen with any other game I have and it's not due to any button-pressing. Simply launching the game is enough sometimes. I know it's easy to change back but before I noticed it had been changed it caused my whole keyboard to act up due to the different formats of the languages, so it's still pretty annoying.

Date Seen:
Don't remember exactly, got the game end of April and it has happened more or less ever since.

Server: 
Live servers, have not tried it on test.

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Simply changing the language back manually is a fix, but it doesn't stop the game from changing it the next time I play.

Other Information:

Launch Options:
None

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k
Ram: 8GB

Hi.

when change mouse1 to mouse2 you can't throw grenade on normal mode.

Posted (edited)

Bom dia, Gostária de relatar um Bug que detectei ontem jogando.

Após receber dano quase uma letal, consegui fugir. Recuperei toda a minha energia, contudo, a cada minuto, parecia que eu estava sendo atacado e mostrava sangue na tela, bem como ouvia o barulho. Mas a vida não diminuia. mesmo quando estava em uma casa sozinha.

Edited by Lampião

Hi,

Please fix the "Connection Closed" bug, it's getting really annoying and no, the reconnect doesn't help at all, even after restarting the game several times or reinstalling the game. I know more people with the same problem and this is not normal, it should be a high priority bug!  

Until this day, the error appeared every time I started the game, then I press on reconnect with the result of still not working but when I restart the game then it would work, but today this doesn't work anymore and i keep getting "connection closed".

I'm begging you guys to make this a high priority or else I've payed for a game that I can't play anymore...

Posted (edited)

RE: Inability to right click healing items. Tabbing out of inventory, shooting a single round and then going back into inventory allows you to heal. Not a great solution but have confirmed it working over a dozen times

Edited by • Kraizk

Posted (edited)

Please help me with my error I bought the game yesterday I opened it and it stuck here I can not even play one game :(((

indir (6).jpg

Edited by Hybrill

Hybrill, this exact same thing happens to me.  Load to the screen where it says loading in the upper left corner.  I can open the settings and quit like normal, but it won't connect to the lobby.  I've gone through the entire workaround and troubleshooting threads.

Edited by mil578

There is a known issue about parachute stucking mid-air while using gamepad mentioned in other topic.

I would like to ask to fix it because it's can be abused in duo/squad games: 1 teammate stucs mid-air over the city but close to the water, he sees all enemies in city and tells teammate where are them. As his teammate kills all enimies, abuser can cut the ropes and fell down into the water getting no damage at all.

And the itself  bug is reproducing when at parachute key D on keyboard is pressed together with using pressing stick to the rigth side at gamepad.

Or just map 'D' key to stick-right  with some some gamepad-remaping soft like joy2key (I'm using reWASD) - and then just use stick rigth or left(if left mapped to 'A') to drive the parachute.

So, when you guys know steps-to-reproduce and their are so easy I think you can fix it easily. 

v2.2.47

2017-05-19_13-34-01.png

2017-05-19_13-39-32.png

2017-05-19_14-27-59.png

An interesting bug happened to me just now. I was crouching, aiming and backing off to a UAZ, the weapon I used was UMP - silencer, quickmag, grip, red dot.

The moment my back hit the car the crosshair went into red  circle mode as if I'm aiming at a wall - but there was nothing in front of me!

Got me killed. A bit annoying.

23 hours ago, mil578 said:

Hybrill, this exact same thing happens to me.  Load to the screen where it says loading in the upper left corner.  I can open the settings and quit like normal, but it won't connect to the lobby.  I've gone through the entire workaround and troubleshooting threads.

The only work around I've been able to do is to uninstall and reinstall.  Works fine for first launch.  After I exit, it won't work again.