Hawkinz

*** BUGS *** Early Access - Known Issues and Bugs (Read before posting)

211 posts in this topic

@Hawkinz While going through this list of bugs I didn't see this one. (I do understand that you can noclip into some houses with the car) BUT If you are in any car seat besides the piloting seat, if you drive the car next to the wall. You'd be able to aim through the wall. This allows you to see and shoot though any wall.

Cheating without cheats!! I've seen some mention the noclip scenario with the car. (This is relative to that) If you are in any seat besides the piloting seat you'll be able to look though any wall if the car is next to the wall. 1) Get in a car 2) Drive right next to a wall 3) Get into any seat in which you can shoot from 4) aim your gun while in the car 5) you'll be able to see through the wall. THIS helps other people look through houses and shoot people in them without actually going inside the house. @Hawkinz @Caesar of Roma

2 hours ago, monkeybreath360 said:

Cheating without cheats!! I've seen some mention the noclip scenario with the car. (This is relative to that) If you are in any seat besides the piloting seat you'll be able to look though any wall if the car is next to the wall. 1) Get in a car 2) Drive right next to a wall 3) Get into any seat in which you can shoot from 4) aim your gun while in the car 5) you'll be able to see through the wall. THIS helps other people look through houses and shoot people in them without actually going inside the house. @Hawkinz @Caesar of Roma

Hey monkey do you any video of this by chance? 

Not sure if you would count this as a bug but a loot crate fell from the plane and landed in an unobtainable location where it was un-lootable. Is this meant to happen?

PUBG.jpg

On 5/23/2017 at 8:05 AM, Caesar of Roma said:

Hey monkey do you any video of this by chance? 

I can film one later today, busy ATM sorry. Around 4pm est I'll have the video. Thanks for responding.

In the bottom of the screen you'll see a strangely placed shadow. In game its far worse, if im inside buildings, it pretends like theres shadows EVERYWHERE, pretty hard to see anything! :D
Only started happening after the newest update today (5.5gb and the 330mb ones) 
Im running an i5 4590 3,3ghz, gtx 1070 8gb, 16gb ram. Ive tried the launch option the AMD users were trying to avoid their weird shadows, didnt help, ive tried changing all settings, nothing helps :(  
so.. heeeelp, please! :)

20170525165417_1.jpg

Bug Description:

New gameplay bug. Play are and forcefield as seen ingame and on the map, incorrectly defined and continued to move past the marked areas. I managed to grab some screenshots of what it was doing via the map. But the forcefield was moving ingame in correlation to it as well. It wasn't damaging me to be outside of the continually shrinking forcefield area, but thinking I had to keep moving definitely lost me the round.20170525142417_1.jpg.c91a0deb4d711b275109f0c140f77e7b.jpg20170525142428_1.jpg.5e13dfd0a0a48521aab4e001bf2ccce9.jpg

These first two pictures show a little of what was happening. I never had time to sit watching the map to get ones that show it more clearly. But basically, picture 1, the white area was correct. But when the blue shrunk in to touch the white, it then kept going. You can see it continuing to shrink a bit from the 1st to the 2nd picture.

It would continue shrinking into nothingness. Once that happened, then all the timers and markers would reset, and it looked like this third picture.

20170525142437_1.jpg.d7a35bf4175fb4b34d2ce246c0f32569.jpg

huh. That was weird. Oh well, everything appears to be normal now, maybe it's fine.

nope. next circle does the same thing.

20170525143111_1.jpg.3dfdedeedf282a799c60dadb01c94f70.jpg

20170525143114_1.jpg.158b14db974566514dccca6f96795770.jpg

The 4th and 5th pictures again just show a little bit of it happening again. I moved to around where my marker was, took out another player after he took out someone else. Looted them both and waited for the new play area. It was across the street to the right. I then had to run across those fields to escape the forcefield. However, the forcefield never stopped, super confused I tried to stay in it.

I guessed at that moment that the forcefield's visible effect and map markings were incorrect, but the actual damaging effect was bound to the correct location.

Dropped prone, but someone had already spotted me running and took me out from on top of the hill.. Rip. Number 8 isn't that bad i suppose. :/

Date Seen:
Today at 2:30pm EST on this fine May 25th, 2017

Server: 
This was not on a test server.

Troubleshooting Attempted:
I quit the game to make a report, nothing else yet. I have reshade with sharpening and color adjustment options enabled, but I'm pretttty sure those are entirely unrelated.

Other Information:
Pictures provided, sorry I didn't get ones that illustrated the effect super clearly.

Launch Options:
Only have -USEALLAVAILABLECORES. Heard most of the other ones were bollux.

System Specifications:

Not overclocking anything. Although tbh I probably should be given the card and motherboard I have.

asfdasdf.PNG.787b755dfcb235f89f39f924a7a3f945.PNG

sdsdsd.PNG.d517b5af23549d39317a52aecd2289e9.PNG

I won my first solo match earlier today and when I clicked "exit to lobby", I alt+tabbed for a sec and when I tried to open the game back up, it would not respond. So I force quit via task manager and when I re-opened, my win and points (don't care bout points tho) were not updated AT FIRST. After about 5 mins of waiting and refreshing, it finally updated.

The bug I reported earlier in this thread I've replicated twice in consecutive matches. So it wasn't a random one time thing, it appears to be recurring.20170525171355_1.jpg.d901c1b49d9ade748357f0c9f43cc410.jpg

During the first play area, it doesn't continue moving to the center of the circle. I think the first play area functions normally, but all the ones after that are broken? Also I think the force field can only shrink for a certain amount of time after it passes where it is supposed to stop. Since for the 2nd play area of a match, when it shrinks to that one, it doesn't go to the center, it only continues shrinking for about 0.5km - 1.0km?

idk. I'd love to see this not happen though. It's confusing.

Edited by sweeps

So many bugs after the last update and I thought it was supposed to make things better.  I am getting stopped as soon as I jump from the plane and its saying im caught and have to cut away my parachute just to fall to me death.  Trying to shoot someone just have my shotgun go into reload mode or a assualt rifle just starts spamming out up and down.  Makes the game almost worthless to play at this moment. 

When I died, and was spectating my squad mate, when he used a booster, as a spectator I couldn't zoom in or out of my main map whilst he was doing so.