Doowie

Early Access is still a beta test!

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to make this post, just to avoid any confusion where people actually believe Early Access is going to be bug free/latency free and it's going to be the full game. I'm sorry to say that this is not the case.

Early Access is a paid beta for people who wish to still help with testing. Of course we get to play the game as much as we want without waiting for the weekends to arrive. However; just be aware that Early Access is going to last for around 6 months before the game enters the full retail release. This means, over the course of the next 6 months, the developers are going to work on fixing the latency issues, FPS issues and other random bugs and crashes that we all encounter. So this means, we should still continue to make the reports on these forums, when something happens.

I'm just saying all this because I know most of you understand what an Early Access is, but there are those, who will make posts within days of the Early Access saying "omg it sucks, why did I pay for such a buggy game!!" something along those lines.

Anywho, take care ... 15 minutes of work left and then home .... where I can't play PUBG for 2 more days :'(

8 people like this

Early Access Game

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more

WHAT THE DEVELOPERS HAVE TO SAY:

Why Early Access?

“Early Access is a great platform as it gives us the ability to get feedback from new players, as well as our existing community on new and existing content. PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is being developed with full transparency to our players, and we will make adjustments and additions based directly on their comments

It is mostly generic but the info is on the store page of all EA games on steam. Also a bunch of games have a screen before the main menu that tells you as such. 

5 people like this