Caesar of Roma

Connection/Steam/Launch Issues: A Comprehensive Guide

653 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I done everything above, also runned everything as admin etc.

When i run the game from the folder i get a Tslgamer.exe system error

"The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-run-I1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

As i can read, its some how related to runtime aka directx, and its updatet, i even tryed to reinstalle it, and it just says that the newest version is installed, not sure if i can deinstall Directx completely to get a new clean version in?

Edited by 1 tap hero

Ive done all those "fixes" including a complete re-install nothing works.. If anyone has found a fix for this please share

I have fixed the problem!!

api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was missing - go to your install file for the game: if its C:/ it will be - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64

Now try to run TslGame.exe as admin by right clicking it - does it say api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was missing?

If yes - you need to run your windows update to the latest date, not just critical.

If your windows update will not run or is stuck at 0% - you need to fix windows update https://itsfoss.com/fix-windows-updates-stuck-0/

Good luck!!

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, buzzdog said:

api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was missing - go to your install file for the game: if its C:/ it will be - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64

Now try to run TslGame.exe as admin by right clicking it - does it say api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was missing?

If yes - you need to run your windows update to the latest date, not just critical.

If your windows update will not run or is stuck at 0% - you need to fix windows update https://itsfoss.com/fix-windows-updates-stuck-0/

Good luck!!

So not just criticals you say... that also means all the laugish packes etc?

Ps i try without langish packes first and see...

Edited by 1 tap hero

3 minutes ago, 1 tap hero said:

6 minutes ago, buzzdog said:

Good luck!!

Will be very interested if the whole solution to the game not launching is a simple windows update. Thanks for posting that guide to help fix Windows stuck at 0. May give that a shot when I am home.

39 minutes ago, Susak said:

Agreed, I'm at wits end here... I'm almost giving up on this game and if their customer service cannot resolve my issue through the support ticket I will request a full refund.

pubg.png

I had this issue, read above, needed to use vpn.

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, buzzdog said:

Good luck!!

hell yes..

SOLVED for me :D

Edited by 1 tap hero
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Clopse said:

Who is going to Pay for a legit VPN service for all of us to play the game appropriately? Free VPN services aren't only not safe but also SLOW as a TURTLE

Edited by Froskie
1 person likes this

Just now, 1 tap hero said:

Fucking hell yes..

SOLVED for me :D

Did it specifically say the file was missing when you right clicked it and tried to open it?

1 minute ago, Clopse said:

i did also and it did not work. i used googles vpn and cyber ghost vpn program nothing worked i've followed the list and nothing. every game on my pc connects online i have no issues but with this game only

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Froskie said:

Did it specifically say the file was missing when you right clicked it and tried to open it?

Yes it did. had the " The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-run-I1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem "

Ps i updated everything in winupdate that wasnt critical,, all but the laugish packes ofcause.

Edited by 1 tap hero

1 minute ago, Froskie said:

Yes, red error pops up to say its missing

i try but mine opens. I just re-downloaded them. But for me when i right click it and open it it keeps me stuck in the menu with the pillars and the boxes on the ground

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Susak said:

i did also and it did not work. i used googles vpn and cyber ghost vpn program nothing worked i've followed the list and nothing. every game on my pc connects online i have no issues but with this game only

I had a friend buy the game and buy a copy for his friend too, he cant play and is stuck on Reconnect but his friend doesn't have the problem and can. We have different internet providers.

VPN does Not work for either of us

Edited by Froskie

i tried doing the VPN nothing. ran through every step. nothing im stuck at the reconnect screen. i bought 2 copies. one for me and another for a friend. he can play but i cant. 

3 minutes ago, Froskie said:

I had a friend buy the game and buy a copy for his friend too, he cant play and is stuck on Reconnect but his friend doesn't have the problem and can. We have different internet providers.

VPN does Not work for either of us

same problem for me also my friend can connect  but i can't. I have verizon fios and i'm wondering if it's a port issue

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Susak said:

same problem for me also my friend can connect  but i can't. I have verizon fios and i'm wondering if it's a port issue

I had the problem after i downloaded the game, un-installed it from my HD and put it on my SSD. Ever since no luck, and that was in the CBT. Now i bought the game today, installed, and instantly stuck on Reconnect. I'm like 80% sure it has to do with our IP or our modem in general

Edited by Froskie

Just now, Susak said:

i have Charter Spectrum and my other friend "Froski" has AT&T Uverse. my friend that can connect has Cox. he is in Florida and me and Froski are about 5 minutes from each other in North Alabama

Hey my pc using Wifi for connection. Everygame running fine except this game... Maybe using Wifi has limited factors rather than using direct cable??

When i started TslGame.exe as admin  this screen came .and only see this screen. ne connecting no loading no reconnect

1AZZ3.png