PUBG_Slyvinlisha

Comprehensive Controls List

Here's a list of some controls you might not know about. Keep in mind everything is DEFAULT binds so if you rebound your keys, it may be different for you.

When rebinding keys, make sure all slots have been bound to a key in order to be able to APPLY settings.

1. Hold right click and E or Q - changes the camera view for Right Click ADS
  2. Hold left click after shooting - Gun will stay scoped in so you can watch where your bullet lands
  3. X - Puts away all equipped items
  4. Hold SHIFT - Hold breath when scoped, will also zoom in slightly if you are not scoped
  5. CTRL + Right click or drag - Split items
  6. = is Auto run
  7. Right click tap brings out Iron sights/ADS
  8. Holding right click will zoom in aim
  9. Looking down with your mouse while swimming will take you deeper
  10. Looking straight down with your mouse and pressing W while parachuting will help you get to max speed 230km/h. This way your parachute will deploy lower and you will lose less speed when it is deployed.
  11. 7,8,9,0 are the default keybindings for medical and boost items.
  12. You can switch between different types of grenades by pressing 5 multiple times
  13. CTRL + T - Voice chat mute/unmute
  14. CTRL+U - Toggle UI
  15. Ctrl+1,2,3,4,5 = Move vehicle seating positions.
  16. Holding ALT while running or ADS will let you free look around your character
  17. Page Up / Page Down - Change zeroing parameters on 4x scope

If you have controls that you would like to add to this list please feel free to do so. I will be periodically updating the list as more info comes in.

• Like 33

pb    5
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Slyvinlisha said:

5. You can switch between different types of grenades by pressing 5 multiple times

Nice one, didn't know about this, I would manually change them in the inventory which also has a 70% chance for the inventory screen to freeze for me for a couple of seconds.

Very helpful, thanks.

Edited by pb

Hardcore    1
22 hours ago, Slyvinlisha said:

CTRL + Right click or drag - Split items

Thank you! I was only able to drop the entire stack. I couldn't figure out the keys to split the stack.

• Like 1

Schim    2

Will it be possible  to only hold right click for ADS?

• Like 1

Can you rebind Shift yet? I can't find a hold breath key selection in the controls anywhere and would like to change it to one of my spare mouse keys :D

And I may add that hitting Tab when approaching loot instantaneously gives you a list of all loot in the vicinity from which you can choose, instead of picking up item for item with F.

• Like 1

pvtjace    3

Did not know about holding left click, makes sense too! Cheers. Will be landing way more Kar shots now!

• Like 1

Dethorhyne    0

The hold left click totally smells of Bad Company 2, That's what I've been doing there for a long time, I'm surprised another game actually decided to implement such mechanics, this is very nice! :D

PorTeX    0

(Number 4: Hold SHIFT - Hold breath when scoped, will also zoom in slightly if you are not scoped)

It works only with the default sprint button (SHIFT)! It`s not even possible to rebind. Pls fix it. :(

chazz0418    0

2 Hold left click after shooting - Gun will stay scoped in so you can watch where your bullet lands

? is this single fire only? i don't understand

Dethridge    0
On 4/5/2017 at 8:23 PM, chazz0418 said:

2 Hold left click after shooting - Gun will stay scoped in so you can watch where your bullet lands

? is this single fire only? i don't understand

They mean with the sniper rifles. If you take a shot, hold left click, you can watch where the bullet goes to adjust the next shot rather than it zooming out, reload animations etc.

rediornot    1

don't forget to write these things down, i have an office desk calender and i write the key bindings down for immediate view and my keyboard is on a board covering an open drawer. post its work too.

JAMIEJXIV    1

As a few other mentioned above you cant currently rebind the left shift function for steady breath/vehicle boost etc. Being left handed and rebinding pretty much everything it's as much a hindrance as it is a pain in the arse. I read somewhere else in the forum that it's due to be fixed, is there an eta?

• Like 1

Alin Ionut    3

btw guys.im trying to change the controls in game but for some reasons,i press aplly but the controls are stil default when  im going into the match.there is any cfg that i have to read only?

OVERCOVER    31

Very useful, thank you! I normally don't check controls in-game cause I feel like most shooters have the same controls (very similar at least), but this helped for a few helpful things I did not know about. :)