Hawkinz

regional servers
New server locations

518 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS team is committed to rolling out servers to every region where there is a big enough player base to warrant it.

Unfortunately, not all regions will have their own official servers due to limited player numbers, as the PUBG wants all players to have a quick, fast experience of being able to load into lobbies and have them fill quickly so you can all play lots of high player count games without much downtime waiting for a match to start.

The system used to deploy servers for PUBG means that new servers for new regions can be spun up and put into use extremely quickly, so if there is enough demand from a particular region, servers will be made for your region.

If its the case that your region simply doesn't have enough players for the PUBG team to offer official servers with fast filling, high player count games, down the line sometime after early access there will be a chance for unofficial servers to be ran in your local regions. 

--

If you wish to post about below about wanting servers in your region, you've very welcome to do so! But the best thing you can do, is just get in there with your friends and start playing the game and show the PUBG team that your region has enough players playing the game to warrant servers. :)

SOUTH AMERICAN SERVERS: CONFIRMED AND NOW AVAILABLE
OCEANIC SERVERS: CONFIRMED AND NOW AVAILABLE

7 people like this

Australian servers confirmed

7 people like this

Game rocks! need Australian servers please

5 people like this

Australian servers pls. I would rather wait a bit longer for a lobby to fill than to be rubberbanding all over the place

5 people like this

Hello! Great news for the active input in new servers. Im also from South Africa. How do we let you know that we need servers here? Must we all buy the game and then hope that they get released. Playing with 250ping is not an option until then. Thanks

25 people like this

Aussie Aussie Aussie Servers please....I can see a LOT of Aussies playing this game, but alas the Asian connection is just not 'there'  Rubber banding and well, really bad lag sometimes...I couldn't get out of a room for about 2 minutes tonite...just kept banding back to where I was a few seconds ago... :(

4 people like this

FYI Asian servers are currently located in Seoul, Korea and depending on the NA server location (which I'm trying to find out right now) if you're playing from Australia you may receive slightly better ping to NA dependent on your ISP and their routing. 

1 person likes this

SOUTH AMERICA

Like if you agree.

22 people like this

Loving this game but the same as always, no South African servers. 

Most of the time devs dont have South African servers because the community is not large enough but no one buys it because we rarely get servers hosted. We have plenty of good game hosts and hosting companies commited to their community,

Please consider adding at least a few servers, even as a trial for the Africa region, it will be much appreciated. 

PS, I played Battle Royale and Breaking Point on EU servers, so im used to the 200+ ms lag we get

24 people like this

Made an account just to post, AUSTRALIA PLEASE!

3 people like this

Dropping in here to +1 servers for South Africa, please!

Aaaaand disappointment, I know AWS hires lots of techies here to work on their infra and assumed they must have servers here... which they don't... :(

23 people like this

Would really appreciate a South African Server if possible !

30 people like this

Since there are quite a few Dutch people playing, servers in Amsterdam would be a great addition.

Posted (edited)

split EU into EU west and EU east please

seems like a petty request, but something you could put on the backburner/back of the queue/whatever

Edited by Nope, Too Fast
2 people like this

thailand / singapor server plsssssssssss

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Hawkinz said:

Australian / Oceanic servers please :P 

This please.

3 people like this

Sounds kinda picky but a US East and US West may be a good idea if games get to laggy. However I would rather have one big stable one so every one is playing together in the US. 

Australian / Oceanic servers please

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rimeys said:

Australian / Oceanic 

+1

2 people like this