Hawkinz

regional servers
New server locations

609 posts in this topic

South America please

I have some friends that would have bought the game already if had servers in South America, for me NA servers is like 230 ping and 300 for EU servers

6 people like this

+1 for South African server...awesome game and enjoying it like crazy!:D

16 people like this

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to rent a server such as we can do in Battlefield one?  I think that would be great, if I had my own rented server and made it public in an in game browser you would find a LOT of Australians creating their own servers for sure!  Also a bit of revenue for the devs as well.

Edited by Hit_Marka

South Africa server pretty please.

15 people like this

South African servers please. This is an insanely fun game both solo and squad. Me and my 3 mates played untill the very early hours and actually managed to win a round, and got second twice. This is my default go-to game now, not BF1. Please give us some servers

18 people like this

17 hours ago, Hit_Marka said:

Reddit is starting to light up with thread about Aussies returning game...due to lack of servers? already>? sheesh maybe they should give it some time...a week maybe?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/618bcz/theres_no_reason_this_game_shouldve_launched/

i have a few friends that have put in for a refund and others that are refusing to buy it because theres no aus servers its a shame

Just now, muzza said:

i have a few friends that have put in for a refund and others that are refusing to buy it because theres no aus servers its a shame

Yeh its a shame alright.  I bought three copies.  One for me and two for my 20+yr old sons...and we cant really enjoy a game together....we're going to see how it goes but it might be a refund job because $90 to drop on games that are unplayable is not on...we are hopeful that Aussie servers will appear soon!

they just announced on twitter that aus servers will be opening next week :-)

22 hours ago, Ruanl said:

South African server or African server please !!! Ping very bad if we play on EU server.

+ yes please!

13 people like this

South America!!! Ping in other locations is very high. Besides that we are a community passionate about the game, we deserve this kindness.

7 people like this

Well, I (and I believe many others) am waiting for you guys to run a south american server to buy the game, so you guys might consider to run like 1 guaranteed server for each big region in order to get more demand, otherwise this situation could be a trap (not enought players to make a server -> not enought servers to get players and so on)

2 people like this

13 hours ago, Paradox said:

Sounds kinda picky but a US East and US West may be a good idea if games get to laggy. However I would rather have one big stable one so every one is playing together in the US. 

are you serious? in south america we play with +150-250 ping and you complaints for 60-80ping

2 people like this

Hello admin all the top game server located on the Singapore.. so please add on singapore.. hehehhe

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

+1 to South African servers please.. the EU latency is not great at all for us.

Edited by ShirouZA
14 people like this

south american servers please

(hopefully located in Chile)

5 people like this

South African Server pretty please! Enjoying this game and will tell my gamming circle to buy. Yebo umlungu, baie dankie

11 people like this

SOUTH AMERICA MY MAN! WE ALL HAVE FAITH IN THAT *-*

6 people like this

Brazil/South America would be nice, playing with around 300 ping is pretty annoying.

4 people like this

Please South America players need a server ping is absurd! Please, we need a lot, the game is very good, please.
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Brazil/South America Server

Edited by Rudson Alonso
more information added
3 people like this

Servers located around Denmark/Germany/Netherlands please.

SOUTH AMERICA!!! PLEASE!

2 people like this