SmokeGhost    7

South African Servers please! 

Guys get more people to get the game, it's pretty cheap and still a hell of a lot of fun!

I am sure if we get a large enough player base here in South Africa they will add servers, threats will get you nowhere  

• Like 7

withsage    5

As far as I'm aware, there are tonnes of South African players. We would really appreciate some servers over here.

Thanks.

• Like 5

proXy    3

+ 1 for South African servers.

All South African players, hit me up on Twitter @proxyclutch to join the PUBG_ZA discord server.

Let's get the South African PUBG community thriving!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

We South Africans are longing for PUBG servers in our country as the current pings and the upcoming Ping Locks will prevent us from playing this awesome game.

PUBG needs to give us local servers to mitigate ping issues and allow us to play this awesome game.

See petition below please 

https://www.change.org/p/playerunknown-s-battlegrounds-pubg-south-african-server-request

Edited by Fritzakinamagic
Put link
  • Like 3

Stardog_0ne    3

A South African server will encourage more players in the country to buy the game. The reason there aren't enough players is that they know they will have a bad time playing PUBG becuse of the high latency. Once we have our own server, the playership should grow quite fast. c0469b504fa70d1b95299c9a2b9d2307.jpeg

• Like 3

SynicalFox    3
On 2017/07/10 at 3:05 PM, proXy said:

All South African players, hit me up on Twitter @proxyclutch to join the PUBG_ZA discord server.

Let's get the South African PUBG community thriving!

I don't use twitter but would love to joing the Discord server.

I really wanted to purchase the game and then realised I probably can't run it on my GTX 550ti 1GB, so now I can't play it anyways until I update my GPU or wait for the final release which might be better optimized.

• Like 2

SaYyIV    0

we need a server in our region (Dubai "Middle East")

All servers I can't play on them even Asian and Europe servers there is a lot of LAG

:(

ID: SaYyIV

6446535396.png

ULTI    9

Lets go. Easier chicken dinner!

• Like 3

SaYyIV    0

I hope they do like CS GO they have a lot of servers locations

Aristash    3
Posted (edited)

WE NEED EASTERN EUROPE SERVER FOR RUSSIAN PLAYERS!!! PING TO FRANKFURT IS BAD!

gPKF57R.png

Edited by Aristash
  • Like 1

Dante    12
4 hours ago, ULTI said:

Pings for South African players : 

Desktop 07.13.2017 - 07.16.43.01.png

This needs to be shared more

• Like 3

ULTI    9

I just played a match that made me regret buying this for a few seconds xD. Shot a whole 7 round into a guy point blank... and he just turn around and boom.. dead... URGH.. i want ZA servers >_>

• Like 3

Dante    12
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ULTI said:

I just played a match that made me regret buying this for a few seconds xD. Shot a whole 7 round into a guy point blank... and he just turn around and boom.. dead... URGH.. i want ZA servers >_>

Exact same thing here man,CLOSE COMBAT is impossible to win unless you are playing against someone from South Africa as well or have seen them first and they have no clue where you are...I shot a guy twice after downing his buddy then went around the corner firing 3-4 more shot (M16 btw) into his chest and boom he downs me and finishes me off...I have over 200 hours invested into this amazing game and truly I do love it but I think I'm going to wait just a bit before I play consistently again...Don't get me wrong its not that I'm bad...I have over 25 wins in total between my solo,duo and squad games to skill and tactics are not an issue here...it's the fact that as a South African you absolutely have to adjust your play style to hiding most of the time or resort in getting shot behind cover or lagging out from behind it and then dying.

There is no hate posted in my comment all I can say is that my amount of time spent playing this game will probably decrease in the future as I know that there is an unfair advantage in terms of the aspects of gameplay and being forced to play a certain way in a dynamic game because of ping.

Another +1 For South African Servers

Edited by Dante
  • Like 3

daddy_Ji1    0

Hey, 

We really seem to enjoy your game. But currently there are many server issues due to which most of the times it is very difficult to play the game.

but otherwise the game is really unique and good.

All the Indian gamers would be very thankful if you put up some severs in or near india.

Francois    5
Posted (edited)

Please make a South African/African server! very difficult to play with europeans with our 200+ ping

Edited by Francois
  • Like 2