Hawkinz

New server locations

395 posts in this topic

I know it's not as big of a deal as Oceanic or South American servers, but we need some Eastern servers, or centralized servers for NA. Playing at 90 - 100 ping is something that just shouldn't be a thing in NA anymore.

please just add server on Singapore.. running so well in every city in Asia..

1 person likes this

On 3/24/2017 at 2:51 PM, Hawkinz said:

Hi everyone,

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS team is committed to rolling out servers to every region where there is a big enough player base to warrant it.

Unfortunately, not all regions will have their own official servers due to limited player numbers, as the PUBG wants all players to have a quick, fast experience of being able to load into lobbies and have them fill quickly so you can all play lots of high player count games without much downtime waiting for a match to start.

The system used to deploy servers for PUBG means that new servers for new regions can be spun up and put into use extremely quickly, so if there is enough demand from a particular region, servers will be made for your region.

If its the case that your region simply doesn't have enough players for the PUBG team to offer official servers with fast filling, high player count games, down the line sometime after early access there will be a chance for unofficial servers to be ran in your local regions. 

--

If you wish to post about below about wanting servers in your region, you've very welcome to do so! But the best thing you can do, is just get in there with your friends and start playing the game and show the PUBG team that your region has enough players playing the game to warrant servers. :)

Hello, PUBG Support
I'm from Thailand and i play this game is so verylag i mean is "High Ping" 

Please add "Sever" for this region "Southeast Asia"

is better if your use "Singapore Sever"

for now is annoying somuch 

Do something about it

I hope "PUBG Develop" must consider this situation 

Thank you

2 people like this

Hi,

Please add South African Servers.

There will be a big enough player base soon, if not already.

Loving the game.

Keep it up!

12 people like this

South America, please!!!

I am from Argentina, far too south from NA servers... Gameplay is very difficult with such lag... This game with SouthAmerica//BR servers with low ping would be AWESOME...

Thanks!

1 person likes this

CAN WE GET A SERVER IN BRAZIL PLEASE?
:D

3 people like this

Yes please South African Servers!! 

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

South African Server would really be great got a few mates that are willing to play

Edited by Goopie
10 people like this

As you guys can see, we here in South America are really passionate about the game.

Please give us a SA server and you shall not be dissapointed.

2 people like this

South African server please !!! Ping very bad if we play on EU server.

10 people like this

On 3/25/2017 at 1:46 PM, Athila said:

are you serious? in south america we play with +150-250 ping and you complaints for 60-80ping

I said i was being picky. I realize that you guys have it worse. I'm looking long term not in the next week or two.

South African Servers please. There are a lot of us that wants to enjoy this game with low ping.

8 people like this

South African here.

Would be awesome if we could get a server here. I'm pretty confident we would fill up a couple of servers and there are without question enough of us that are already playing this game. Low ping would be amazing.

5 people like this

Saffer here,

I too would love local server support. There is a big fps community in South Africa, your game has sadly not have much publicity here but, the battlefield boys will enjoy your game as well and they are massive here in SA, just look what we did with EA to get servers here XD.

Anyway great game keep up the good work gents!

5 people like this

Hi peeps,

Could we please get some love and support for South Africa.  There is a large loyal community that is dying to get local servers.

Keep fighting the good fight

3 people like this