Hawkinz

regional servers
New server locations

518 posts in this topic

South Africa servers please. 

6 people like this

Hi peeps,

I agree, we here in South Africa we would love to play on low ping servers. This is the only thing holding me back from buying the game right now and playing it till my fingers bleed.

We don't mind paying for server rental, the gaming community have come together on many occasions to host local servers. This game looks absolutely fantastic and if it is anything like Playerunknown's Battle Royale, the server will be full every day.

Thanks and hope you guys will be able to help us out.

5 people like this

Please some love for south Africa.  Please give us south African severs  PLEASE

5 people like this

South African servers please please!!!

Awesome job on the game, really good game.

4 people like this

We'd love to see some South African servers! For some reason people down here are HUGELY into Battlegrounds, a lot of people are really interested in the game if not already playing. Our one issue though, is of course our 200 ping to European servers (Which are the closest ones to us). Would make a world of difference to us all!

5 people like this

Looking for South African Battlegrounds fans to play with. Drop a friend request "theswisscheese"

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

+1 for South African servers <3

"Buy a man a game and he plays for a day. Buy a man a server and he plays for a lifetime" - Abraham Lincoln

Edited by Admiral Snackbar
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Agree on the South African servers, lower pings would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Futs
SA can be misconstrued as South America.
3 people like this

Pls, SA Fast!

We cannot play against players with 2 of ping!

South America Servers now! \o/

2 people like this

South america have a lot more player than australia and yet they got a server first

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, methos said:

South america have a lot more player than australia and yet they got a server first

I agree!  South America deserve a server !

3 people like this

Hey Guys. That far, an AWESOME job u`ve done in that amount of time.

Just want to let u know that im from Germany and for ME, it`s a desaster on EU Servers. I wish u would and in general a coulple more Servers and make an restriction for, cuz EU Server does not mean i have an OKAY ping. In 80% of MY Games it`s lagging and in 20% im warping around and are not able even to to loot cuz it`s teleporting me back on the same place again and again.

Greetz......

hope u guys will excuse my english.

1 person likes this

I really don't understand developers... They prioritize AUS servers above whole SOUTH AMERICAN continent, we are MANY more than our fellows from AUS and still i don't understand why we are getting so ignored, and i think it's because there isn't many active users on the forums but i garantee that at least 15% of your players are from South America and thats  A LOT and we deserve a region server...

For the record, i am from Argentina (very far south of america) so i usually get 200ms on NA, and to reload a shotgun i see my character doing 20 reload animations to just load 5 bullets...
It's unplayable it takes 4-5 seconds to pickup a weapon, i got killed 40 times trying to pickup weapons from the floor and reloading them, it takes more than a whole minute...

A BR server will fix it all for the entire region.

+6K USERS just in BRASIL , not even counting my country (Argentina), chile, peru etc. etc...

https://www.facebook.com/pubgbrasil

3 people like this

We need servers in south america, it's nearly impossible to play while being in Argentina and trying to play in North America, when it takes at least 3 seconds to pick a gun with 200 to 300 ms ping.

I'm sure there are over 8k people from brazil only playing, and not counting the rest of the latin american people.

Please, add servers for south american people.

South America servers pls!

3 people like this

On 24/3/2017 at 0:34 PM, xSalvadori said:

SOUTH AMERICA

Like if you agree.

PLEASE SOUTH AMERICA SERVER !!! At least one. I'm sure SA has much more players than Australia only.

2 people like this

Registered to plus one on South African server please. I have the money in my Steam wallet and so far the feedback from the Saffas has been awesome!

4 people like this

South American SERVERS PLEASE!!!!

2 people like this

We need South American servers please !!

2 people like this

Please get a Dubai/middle east server. 200 ping to any server makes this game unplayable. 

2 people like this

South African servers would be great, I am seeing more and more people on my friends list (also from South Africa) getting the game. Picked it up myself a few min ago, please gief servers :D

2 people like this

South African servers please! I am going to buy the game regardless but servers down in SA would really be greatly appreciated. 

2 people like this