Asimov    1
Posted (edited)

WE NEED A SOUTH AMERICA SERVERS! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE A LEGION OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE Battleroyale games (ARMA 3, H1z1 AND NOW PUB). PLS WE NEED THIS MORE THAN OPTIMIZATION! 

FOR THE PINGA! FOR MINAS DE GERAIS! THX 4 ALL AND SORRY 4 THE ENGLISH.

Edited by Asimov
  • Like 1

N0zx    1

South America servers (ARG/URU/BR/CH). Please, this game have a big community in south america and players playing with high ping. 

• Like 1

guacho    1
1 hour ago, N0zx said:

South America servers (ARG/URU/BR/CH). Please, this game have a big community in south america and players playing with high ping. 

this!

we need south american servers

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Would it be possible to have a UK server? Or at least, a server for EU West (In Paris), and one for EU East (Warsaw maybe?). 

I'm getting tired of facing Eastern Europeans with awful pings, that sponge bullets. I even just had a game just now where a guy with Tier 1 armor took 15 hits from my S12K from less than 15 feet. And half a clip from my M416. And he survived.

Edited by Mograine Lefay

Konquezt    1

SEA server please! Even AUS folks would have it easier if server was centered in Singapore.

• Like 1

pulsiV    13
Posted (edited)

Mr. HAWKINZ , I really hope you read this 

Playing H1Z1 with +-200 ping are not fun , cause WE DO NOT GET SERVERS. We South Africans would WRECK those EU players if we had decent ping :P haha. I beg of you , get a few servers here , MWEB is usually the ISP that host most gaming servers , get in contact with them. As we speak I am buying this game. South African servers PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Also thanks for keeping the community up to date with everything you do , helps a lot to know what's going on where.

LOVE!:x

Edited by pulsiV
  • Like 7

PIRU    2

South american server or latin server please !!! Ping very bad if we play on US server.

• Like 2

ShirouZA    18

PLEASE... What about South African servers.. I think we had more request than for Australia and South American servers together in this post.

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

joaohm    2

I play with 3 buddies, we are all from Brazil, the delay is so annoying it is keeping me from playing (my other 3 friends refunded the game and are waiting for the south american servers in brazil to buy again), its just unfair, we have delay to open doors, get in cars, pick up loot from the ground, shooting other players... SOUTH AMERICAN SERVERS PLEASE.

• Like 2

ShirouZA    18
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, joaohm said:

I play with 3 buddies, we are all from Brazil, the delay is so annoying it is keeping me from playing (my other 3 friends refunded the game and are waiting for the south american servers in brazil to buy again), its just unfair, we have delay to open doors, get in cars, pick up loot from the ground, shooting other players... SOUTH AMERICAN SERVERS PLEASE.

South American servers are coming Thursday.. check Announcements, Real problem is South African servers! That we need :)

Edited by ShirouZA
  • Like 1

NoxXx    7
Posted (edited)

Proxima Terça-Feira teremos o servidor South America On!

Vlw todos que ajudaram!

Gracias a todos!

Thx Guys!

Edited by NoxXx
  • Like 2

MADCATz    0

Please we need South East Asia Server

this game is excellent pls add SEA Server

Hawkinz    770
18 hours ago, joaohm said:

PinkAce    1

I rate best thing for us Africans to do is PLAY. Regardless of Ping or irritation just Play and get friends to play and they get their friends to play. Cause no offense i kinda see where they coming from with not having a SA server... Look at what happened to the culling... Prove we are a big enough community for a server before we moan about not having one. It's worse publicity/economy to have servers with no players rather than no servers for our region. Just play enjoy and soon enough we can get one.

• Like 1

WarHeaD    8
Posted (edited)

+1 For some South African servers please! :)

Edited by WarHeaD
  • Like 8