Hawkinz

New server locations

395 posts in this topic

Come on guys South Africa servers please

1 person likes this

Thanks for your reply @Hawkinz it's much appreciated.

If I might paint a picture for you...... Us South Africans are vocal here, on the forums as we see it as a official way to communicate with the powers that be. We generally seem to get the ass end of the stick when it comes to server support for most if not all games. For us it is a constant battle to play with +200ms ping, as we have to connect to servers either in the EU or worse the US. I'm not sure if you ever had to suffer the injustice of gaming with hi latency, but i can attest that although, for the most part we try and live with it, it is most infatuating. This is particularly the case when we are asked to pay the full price for games and are not afforded the service/support too experience  the games as they were intended to be played.

Please forgive our eagerness to draw your attention to our plight, we do understand that the game is still only days old, but we have found in the past, that if we are not vocal in the early days, so to speak that we get lost in the wash. Seen in this light, please understand that when ping lock gets mentioned by the devs, and server support has not even been mention, people tend to get upset.

A word from the dev's would go along way to put the minds of your loyal supporters here in South Africa at ease.

We gladly await a response.

As always keep up the good work, we do appreciate what yous do for us!!

Regards,

Raven_za (Sa Battlegrounds FB Community owner)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/413450469015430/

8 people like this

10 hours ago, Hawkinz said:

The game has been in early access for a week.

Be patient please mate.

Interest for regional servers isn't solely based on the interest on these forums, guys.

Exactly, I am from South Africa and while a ping lock with no servers would render the purchase pointless for us(in which case I still want a refund). Some of you okes are going on as if you already can't play. Give the devs some time to make a decision and then bitch if its needed. 

3 minutes ago, FilthyHobbit said:

Exactly, I am from South Africa and while a ping lock with no servers would render the purchase pointless for us(in which case I still want a refund). Some of you okes are going on as if you already can't play. Give the devs some time to make a decision and then bitch if its needed. 

AGREED That's what I was saying in my post too <3

i think lot of SEA player need SEA server
i'm live in thailand and play on Asia server feeling delay about 0.5-0.8 sec
(i think ping about 150ms)

we just wanna recives good experience with this game

by using our skill play on good ping server

hope u help us
best regards 

On Fri Mar 24 2017 at 3:51 PM, Hawkinz said:

Hi everyone,

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS team is committed to rolling out servers to every region where there is a big enough player base to warrant it.

Unfortunately, not all regions will have their own official servers due to limited player numbers, as the PUBG wants all players to have a quick, fast experience of being able to load into lobbies and have them fill quickly so you can all play lots of high player count games without much downtime waiting for a match to start.

The system used to deploy servers for PUBG means that new servers for new regions can be spun up and put into use extremely quickly, so if there is enough demand from a particular region, servers will be made for your region.

If its the case that your region simply doesn't have enough players for the PUBG team to offer official servers with fast filling, high player count games, down the line sometime after early access there will be a chance for unofficial servers to be ran in your local regions. 

--

If you wish to post about below about wanting servers in your region, you've very welcome to do so! But the best thing you can do, is just get in there with your friends and start playing the game and show the PUBG team that your region has enough players playing the game to warrant servers. :)

SOUTH AMERICAN SERVERS: CONFIRMED
OCEANIC SERVERS: CONFIRMED

South East Asia(SEA) server please. Gamers from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and neighbourhood countries can play with no high ping. Also: we dont have to join other server and trouble other people with our high ping. Server base in Singapore or Malaysia will be best. Thank you , we're waiting 😀

13 hours ago, NoxXx said:

Caraca, eu coloquei terça feira no post anterior, como o dia que liberam o server SA, mas é quinta!

...o cara colocou thursday e não tuesday!!

Mula!!

Para de reclamar mano, idai que ele errou o dia? Você devia estar feliz que eles vão colocar servers no Brasil ao invés de ficar reclamando por causa de 2 dias de diferença, credo.

On 24/03/2017 at 4:51 AM, Hawkinz said:

Australian servers confirmed

Can you answer your PM  please? Thank you very much.

On 24/3/2017 at 4:51 AM, Hawkinz said:

SOUTH AMERICAN SERVERS: CONFIRMED

First of all, thank you very much for that.

Can you tell us where the SA server is located? thank you

The ping lock coming in a future update has me a bit clenched in the tight spot. No confirmation for South African servers (yet?)...

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, Admiral Snackbar said:

The ping lock coming in a future update has me a bit clenched in the tight spot. No confirmation for South African servers (yet?)...

No region will be left with no where to play, I can guarantee you that :) 

No word on South African servers yet. 

5 people like this

On 3/29/2017 at 3:03 PM, WarHeaD said:

+1 For some South African servers please! :)

HOU JOU BEK !

3 people like this

SEA plssssssssssssssssssss singapour will niceeeeeeeee

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Hawkinz said:

That sounds promising ! Thanks @Hawkinz

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 3/24/2017 at 0:51 AM, Hawkinz said:

+1 For SOUTH AFRICA Please!!!

Edited by SniperForLife
2 people like this

2 hours ago, Hawkinz said:

@Hawkinz That got me excited.. now let's make it a reality :) that would be amazing!

1 person likes this

Southern African servers would be awesome. Please do consider it. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, pluggsZA said:

why release a game to the world if you only going to keep a certian % of the people happy

The majority are happy, if there are enough players from south africa, THEY WILL bring servers to south africa.

Not because people are begging in the forum, this is not a reason to bring servers to south africa.

They know what they are doing, if they don't want to bring servers to south africa because this place have a low player base, this is a smart decision.

You can't know how many people are in South Africa playing this game right now, just because 30 people are complaining in the forum.

Edited by rodrigohh
2 people like this

Can someone tell how can I see Servers IP's of the South American Servers please? I wanna know how much ping I have, Thx :)

Pleeaaaassssseeeee get us South African servers! We always get left behind! The game will be a huge hit in South Africa! I see tons of us playing on Eu servers :( please get us our own! Love the game! Please we will be your most loyal fans! Amazing job so far! Big hopes for this game! 

2 people like this

SOUTH AFRICA servers please?

If we do get servers for PUBG before H1Z1 servers land here, I'm pretty sure whoever is playing H1Z1 in South Africa will play PUBG instead.

1 person likes this

It would be great for servers in South Africa. We small but it counts. Great Game btw. Love this game.

1 person likes this