-Cometnine

Sound Issues: stuttering, lobbies, loss of, etc.

339 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2017 at 5:44 AM, ZeroNeffets said:

I have Experienced the same Sound stutter and FPS problems, I startet using Razer Cortex and it fixe my problems and now I have no Sound stutter and a FPS at around 60-70 FPS ingame 

This work for anyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cyberking78 said:

Seems like a lot of the issues we're different and weren't exactly like mine. Also I thought I would bring it back up since that post seems from the previous update. 

Thanks for letting me know though

Not a problem, I recommend to fill out a bug report template just in case you need to provide necessary details. 

*Additional Testing

*It seems you do meet the PC requirements based off the current information given - I assume you had at least 8gb of ram for this test

*Feel Free to also look online for similar related issues; other then that sorry i couldn't be more of a help.

1395.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aldawgs said:

Not a problem, I recommend to fill out a bug report template just in case you need to provide necessary details. 

*Additional Testing

*It seems you do meet the PC requirements based off the current information given - I assume you had at least 8gb of ram for this test

*Feel Free to also look online for similar related issues; other then that sorry i couldn't be more of a help.

1395.png

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I have 8gb of RAM and the 8GB version of the 480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an issue where I cannot hear any sound when it's located directly behind me while playing PUBG. Music, surround tests, etc are OK. Other games are OK.

I'm using a M-Audio Revo 5.1 running to a headphone pre-amp then to my DT990s. I've tried the on-board sound on the ASUS mobo and that didn't help. Also, tried headphone out and line out to the pre-amp. Nothing has changed as of late.

Win10, i7-930, ASUS p6TD Deluxe, 12gb, 2x950 SSC, SSD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured it out. I had to remove the maudio drivers and let windows install the drivers. It was having driver conflict between win10 and maudio drivers. First game I played after I got 1st lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


So I have been playing this game and all of a sudden, while mid game all sound just cut out. I have verified the files, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have checked nothing is muted and I have no clue what else I can do. Any suggestions

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bug Description:
Mic sometimes works while in starting zone then once on plane it fades out and stops working/ seems super buggy/delayed.

 

I press the Bind "T" and the microphone icon doesnt even show up... I change the bind and still does the same thing...

Date Seen:
16/May

Server: 
Main Servers the problem is on OCE AS NA i haven't tested the others but i assume it would be the same. 

Troubleshooting Attempted:  

-Turned gamesettings MICinput/output to false, saved and made read only

-set recording device to default and disabled all others

-Disabled windows firewall

Other Information:
Made sure ingame mic wasnt muted, was in the correct channels

Launch Options:

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system 

System Specifications:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2017 at 0:08 AM, JeRyZ said:

Cool, let me know how you got on!

The below is my CPU core temp last night...

CPU%20Temp_zpslldgnojr.png

After taking the closed loop CPU water cooler off, cleaning it and adding new thermal paste...

CPU%20Temp%202_zpsrauful7p.png

Although I'm getting this now since the most recent update. If there another post on the forums about this?

Mem%20fail_zpsj5muqtur.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will add that the above has resolve the sound issues I was having.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ✪ peλK said:

The below is my CPU core temp last night...

CPU%20Temp_zpslldgnojr.png

After taking the closed loop CPU water cooler off, cleaning it and adding new thermal paste...

CPU%20Temp%202_zpsrauful7p.png

Although I'm getting this now since the most recent update. If there another post on the forums about this?

Mem%20fail_zpsj5muqtur.png

holy fucking shit! i feel bad for your cpu! you should put a NSFW tag on that picture >.< 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ✪ peλK said:

I will add that the above has resolve the sound issues I was having.

Which one fixed it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cyberking78 said:

Which one fixed it?

prob fixing his cpu temperature. if you look at his picture so did his cpu spike at 100 C  and this is really bad . a cpu starts lowering the clockspeed after awhile to save itself so you get worse performance ingame this resulted in him not having enough cpu power to handle it all with the sound so the sound started being distorted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fatcamp said:

prob fixing his cpu temperature. if you look at his picture so did his cpu spike at 100 C  and this is really bad . a cpu starts lowering the clockspeed after awhile to save itself so you get worse performance ingame this resulted in him not having enough cpu power to handle it all with the sound so the sound started being distorted.

This is probably a dumb question but how would I go about doing that with mine? 

I am new to PC gaming so I'm not sure on how to do all of that stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cyberking78 said:

This is probably a dumb question but how would I go about doing that with mine? 

I am new to PC gaming so I'm not sure on how to do all of that stuff.

first of all it might not be your issue. whats your cpu and gpu and stufF? 

https://www.hwinfo.com/download.php

this program is good at checking it. as you start it up you press on "sesnor only" and you will get upp all info about your computer in it like speds. power. temp etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fatcamp said:

first of all it might not be your issue. whats your cpu and gpu and stufF? 

https://www.hwinfo.com/download.php

this program is good at checking it. as you start it up you press on "sesnor only" and you will get upp all info about your computer in it like speds. power. temp etc.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x

GPU: XFX Radeon 480 

Should I post the temp stats? Would that help you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cyberking78 said:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x

GPU: XFX Radeon 480 

Should I post the temp stats? Would that help you?

the temps shouldnt go  over like 80-85 i think . your computer is new so you prob wont have any issue at all, unless the cpufan isnt put on it good. but do you have sound issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fatcamp said:

the temps shouldnt go  over like 80-85 i think . your computer is new so you prob wont have any issue at all, unless the cpufan isnt put on it good. but do you have sound issues?

Yes, my sound issues are horrible. The audio is choppy and lags really bad from the main menu on.

My GPU temp is usually around 87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cyberking78 said:

Yes, my sound issues are horrible. The audio is choppy and lags really bad from the main menu on.

My GPU temp is usually around 87

that sounds quite high o.0 is it dusty or you have done a custom gpu fan curve? but whats your CPU on. but gpus can manage quite alot but i still htink that is quite high in temperature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fatcamp said:

that sounds quite high o.0 is it dusty or you have done a custom gpu fan curve? but whats your CPU on. but gpus can manage quite alot but i still htink that is quite high in temperature.

Shouldn't be dusty. I just built the computer a few days ago. 

I have no idea how to do a custom GPU fan curve.

I believe I saw my cpu in the high 70s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Fatcamp said:

that sounds quite high o.0 is it dusty or you have done a custom gpu fan curve? but whats your CPU on. but gpus can manage quite alot but i still htink that is quite high in temperature.

Do you have steam? Add me on it and maybe you can help me out. Cyberking78 and on discord Cyberking78#6013

Thanks

Edited by Cyberking78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey.

i alos have this sound bug. Whenever i am in the lobby, this happens, whenever im in a gunfight, this happens. And this bug makes the game run badly, the FPS drop and i get killed.

if someone know a solution, please help.

 

I have;

GTX 960 M

i7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrimStygg said:

Hey.

i alos have this sound bug. Whenever i am in the lobby, this happens, whenever im in a gunfight, this happens. And this bug makes the game run badly, the FPS drop and i get killed.

if someone know a solution, please help.

 

I have;

GTX 960 M

i7

what is your cpu temperature and exacly what is your CPU name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im experiencing the same guys. 

Intel i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz

12GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM 

1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive (8GB NAND Cache)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M (4 GB GDDR5)

realtek high defenition audio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooooo for me was it just a simple energy saving setting.

Go to your windows settings and go to enegery saving settings to put it to maximum performance.

After this it all worked fine. I hope this helps you too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found a solution that worked for me. I had everything set as very low, and then the CPU got very hot, which meant bad FPS and sound bugs. So I turned up all graphic setting to normal, and the FPS and sound got fixed, because now the load goes on the graphic card and the CPU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now