Riivz

Memory Error - Please Post Specifics

537 posts in this topic

Might just be a coincidence, but i'm still posting. Hopes it can help devs.

Bug Description:
Standard Memory couldnt be read problem.

Date Seen:

Server: 
Standard server

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Nothing yet.

Other Information:
I had a new computer, only installed the few necessary for playing. (Steam, PUBG, TeamSpeak/Discord, ...)

Had no such crashs for days. (playing about 6 to 12hours a day)

Then i realised i had never installed my 5.1 headset driver/software. (Roccat Kave XTD 5.1 Digital (USB))

After i did it, memory cannot be read error started happenning again in lobby. (2times in about 2-3hours)

Launch Options:
"-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -d3d10 -refresh 244"

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 Family 64 bits (10.0, version 15063)
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
Ram: G.Skill RipJaws 4 Series (2x 8GB DDR4 3000 MHz)

PLEASE I NEED SOMEBODY TO SAY HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM:

Start normally but when entering the game after a few seconds I get this error, I'm already despairing because I do not understand what happens PLEASE IF SOME KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT HELP ME THANK YOU.

NOTE: I took my computer to a site and they told me to ask for help here, at the time they connected my cpu to their monitor the game worked perfectly, but when I connect it to mine the above happens to me, I have a monitor SAMSUNG HDMI 19 '(NOSE IF THIS HAS SOMETHING TO SEE).

nose.png

Whenever I launch the game I get a Tslgame.exe - Bad Image error message that says "C:\Windows\system32\igd10iumd64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error." The game then crashes about 5 minutes into a match everytime. I have tried reinstalling and verifying integrity of game files but still get the error message. Any one else have this issue or know of a fix?

Thanks

does enyone have same bugg that make game crash every second game and get this message ? 

https://gyazo.com/66e7ea8f1502759f4413a2bdae949bd7

i have a nice pc and my other 4 buddies gets the same isue, and if goggle crome is on same time pc becomes a trashcan,

i run i7 1070 msi and 16 gbram  so im not out of date .

if 1 start get the isue we all 4 need reboot pc so none get kicked out after waiting on 100 players its liek a dam desease =(

So, I've found that this problem doesn't happen on the Test server. I thought it was possibly the update that fixed it however, after going back on public servers, the problem persists. 

Yes, I believe this happen to a lot of people. I've bumped into it a few times myself, seen it several times being posted in different discussions and my friends do get it every now and then. Currently there's no fix for it as far as I know. Unless it's happening at the same moment every time, or is it random?

Posted (edited)

Hello Ozzy, Other have similar Issues with the "0xFFFFFF" error have been reported in this thread which you can check out below.

Example

Edited by Aldawgs

That happens to be the maximum value a 64-bit number can be.

It's probably some broken pointer to a memory location that isn't there. (Happens when you don't follow any coding standards)

I restart the game every couple of rounds and it seems to help with not crashing.

5 hours ago, Greg11111 said:

Whenever I launch the game I get a Tslgame.exe - Bad Image error message that says "C:\Windows\system32\igd10iumd64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error." The game then crashes about 5 minutes into a match everytime. I have tried reinstalling and verifying integrity of game files but still get the error message. Any one else have this issue or know of a fix?

Thanks

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you do not follow the bug reporting format for threads which includes posting your system information.

Please reply to this thread with the format in the thread below and I'll update your first post.
Hopefully we can find a fix for you as soon as possible! :-)

"The instruction at 0x00007FF7FBEDDCE6 reference memory at 0x0000000100000888"

Anyone?

Bug Description:

Game freezes and an error window pops up saying there error.

Date Seen:

After update 16/05/2017 , 3 times.

Other Information:

Happen when countdown starts for to game, but isn't ever.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Graphics Card: GTX 950
CPU: i5-6600
Ram: 16Gb
SSD

18485643_10203102574560525_8998025361132059997_n.jpg

On 2017-05-16 at 9:19 PM, Aldawgs said:

Hello Ozzy, Other have similar Issues with the "0xFFFFFF" error have been reported in this thread which you can check out below.

Example

it  dosent have to be the same bug , some other buddie dont get the error i get they jsut get like close the game isue, so there is more then one bugg, why i mention a link on how it look like not many givbe the same info.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

it  dosent have to be the same bug , some other buddie dont get the error i get they jsut get like close the game isue, so there is more then one bugg, why i mention a link on how it look like not many givbe the same info.

Hello Ozzy, If you actually had the time to look in the thread, Other users have reported similar issues etc to the one your mentioned above, In saying that users could of offered possible troubleshooting techniques for the problem to try and assist in fixing your issue for you in your friends. If there is more then one bug try to get you and your friends to fill out a template bug template which you can find here, to list the other types of suggested bugs:

In the future it best to use the search forum offered to users to get an idea on possible solutions already made, if my suggestions don't see fit, then don't worry about it, i was only trying to help, best of luck with your case.

Edited by Aldawgs

There is a bug which causes the game to crash and I believe the cause of it is because of sound. Currently me and my friends are playing on laptop and we hear that the sound stutters when players are firing and blowing stuff up during the lobby session while waiting for players to join. Moreover, this sound bug crashes the game most of the time. Fortunately, there is a simple solution for this which I found, and it is to mute the main sounds the first sound bar in the settings while waiting for the game to start. After the players are teleported to the airplane, I can turn on the sounds and the game never crashes again. I just wanted to let the developers to know this to make this game better with every patch and better than h1z1. Hope this helps...

Here is the screenshot of the error after the crash.

Screenshot_7.png.fc357dbde6bddeceab45d00b02a8791d.png

The game has been crashing since I bought it but very randomly. Sometimes it freezes, then force closes and the crash uploader pops up. Sometimes it displays some 0x00000ffffff thing and some other weird code. My crash uploader gives a System.Net.WebException every time i try to send the crash report. Tried verifying game cache (says all files are good), tried launch options -sm4, -useallavailablecores and -malloc=system, NVIDIA drivers are fully updated and cleanly installed. pls send help, I like this game :(

SYSTEM:

Intel i7-6700k

24gb Ram

GTX 1070 8gb G1 Edition

Game installed to HDD

Bug Description:

Whenever I launch the game I get a Tslgame.exe - Bad Image error message that says "C:\Windows\system32\igd10iumd64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error." The game then crashes about 5 minutes into a match everytime. I have tried reinstalling and verifying integrity of game files but still get the error message

Date Seen:
It has been happening since 5/17/17

Server: 
NA

Reinstalling game, checking integrity of steam files, updating gpu drivers 

Other Information:
none

Launch Options:
No

System Specifications:

pubg1.PNG

pubg2.PNG

i have the same crash and i don't know how to fix it , it's so annoying ; (

Often, there is no lobby waiting for a countdown comes this error and my game closes, I already uninstalled and installed and did not advance, I do not imagine that I must do to correct

Sem título3.png

Pretty sure I saw a post about this the other day and it was due to the taskbar not being at the bottom however I may be wrong.

5 hours ago, Greg11111 said:

Bug Description:

Whenever I launch the game I get a Tslgame.exe - Bad Image error message that says "C:\Windows\system32\igd10iumd64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error." The game then crashes about 5 minutes into a match everytime. I have tried reinstalling and verifying integrity of game files but still get the error message

Date Seen:
It has been happening since 5/17/17

Server: 
NA

Reinstalling game, checking integrity of steam files, updating gpu drivers 

Other Information:
none

Launch Options:
No

System Specifications:

pubg1.PNG

pubg2.PNG

Hey Greg, have you tried downloading the dll? Here is more information about the .dll

http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/intel-corporation/intel-hd-graphics-drivers-for-windows-8/igd10iumd64-dll/

PUBG crashes after 3-6 hours of continuous playing and says out of video memory, I have gtx 1070 so I have 8gb vram.

There is something wrong, but idk what. I hope it gets fixed soon I see a lot of people with the same problem.

My full computer specs: 
Mobo: Asus PRIME Z270-A
Processor: i7-7700k @4.5Ghz 
GPU: Asus Strix RGB Aura GTX 1070
RAM: 16Gb DDR4 3200mhz
PSU: 750W

Hello, i faced a severe problem while i launch the game. The error message keep pops out and says that "order from 0x3ef5299 used memory of 0x00000004. The memory cannot be read." Do you know the solution for this? 

Moreover, the game shut down by itself after the message.

P.s the error started show up as i ticked motion blur in graphic setting. 
My computer's specification: GTX 750m, RAM 8GB, windows 8, intel core 7

^83838F0224C7EA2536AC39A27A8EC80D89684BBA1F7746C577^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg