404 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Baddy51 said:

so still no solution?

Whats not working in your case?

Memory Low or Memory writting Error?

Edited by Nimrod322

Hello!

Love the game - but ever since I started playing it I've experienced several game crashes. They usually happen during the first couple of seconds after getting in the plane, after the lobby is done counting down.

This time it also happened mid-game.

The errors were not so frequent before the big update, but today the game crashes have been very aggressive. Approximately 1/4 games will crash when the battleground is starting.

I've played around with pagefile with no significant result.

i7 3770k 3.5ghz
gtx 580
16gb ram

I know my computer is below the minimum requirements, but I've been pulling 40-50 fps on very low settings.

---------------------------
TslGame.exe - Application Error
The instruction at 0xe6077f87 referenced memory at 0xffffffff. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
OK   

All variants of the errors I'm getting looks almost like this one, only different memory references.

Sometimes the game will also just terminate with no error message shown.

Hi, I have the same problem but with "written" instead of "read" in the error message. In the beginning it crashed as soon as I was in the ingame lobby but now I can play the game smoothly as long as I don't access the inventory. When I open it the game instantly crashes and displays the error message.

Hope there will be a fix soon...

i7 6700K
AMD Radeon R9 M395X
24GB ram

used to have memory cant be written error, i uninstalled my GPU drivers, restarted, redownloaded the up to date drivers and the game started working fine. try this

i uninstalled my GPU drivers, restarted, redownloaded the up to date drivers and the game started working fine. try this

in any case those errors are mostly connected to general memory stuff, not entirely game's fault, try googling for solved cases of similar errors and try some fixes

Posted (edited)

amd RX480 8gb ram and 8gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz 

I keep getting memory errors one after another out of video memory please check to see if your card etc...

I have fully updated drivers. 

I can run all games out to date no problems except this game.

Telling people to mess with page file and other stuff is not a way to fix a game error that can only be fixed by developers who has the tools to fix the game.

I have played 2 maybe 3 games out of 12 and i give up. 

It uses about 3-4gb memory around  60-70% in task manager when in maps and 40-50% in main menu.

The gpu i do not monitor it but i am sure it is being pushed if it is getting errors and instead of keep trying to play they should be telling players to stop trying so they do not damage there gpu because of game bug they have not fixed.

I can not get e refund because well i spent so much time trying to see why my computer was acting up when i finally realized it is the game. 

So instead of passing on info to devs how about a fix we all have different systems and gpu's but all have the same issues. I tried on medium and low and very low and none work. 

So this 30$ has made me spend hours trying to fix something that is not broken and can not even play what i spent the 30$ on.

I can run over watch, h1z1,arma 3, the division, battlefield 1, bf4, bf3, Ark survival, for honor beta and after release, rainbow six siege,csgo, it just goes on it is this game.

As of right now thanks for nothing.

Edited by henji

If can also fix other errors !

When I start play this game with my GTX 1060 6 GB many times I got out of video memory error. I start to look for a fix but I cant find anything so I decide to try do something on my own and I find a fix for me (it fix my Out of video memory error) here is what you need to do:

1. Update your drivers (best option is update all you can).

2. Update your Windows (It dont help me but it fix error for my friend)

3. Lower your settings. (I play on high texture, others options on low and antyaliasing on Medium).

4. There is some launch options you need to add on steam:

" -maxMem=6144 -malloc=system -force-feature-level-11-0 -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -maxVRAM=6144 -noborder "

On -maxmem=(This is your Ram remember to leave more than 1 GB for Windows I have 8 Gb so leave 2 for Windows 8-2=6 GB 6x 1024=6144 ) and -maxVRAM=(This is your Graphic card memory I have 6 GB so 6x 1024=6144).

5. Turn off all you can like spotify,skype etc.

6. Play on full screen windowed. When I play on full screen I got this error more times.

7. If you can turn your Windows to classic mode.

8. Install CCleaner and scan your registry for errors.

9. ALWAYS AFTER GAME RESTART PUBG !!!

10*. (You dont need to do it) Off your Windows firewall. Why? 

giphy (1).gif

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, henji said:

amd RX480 8gb ram and 8gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz 

I keep getting memory errors one after another out of video memory please check to see if your card etc...

I have fully updated drivers. 

I can run all games out to date no problems except this game.

Telling people to mess with page file and other stuff is not a way to fix a game error that can only be fixed by developers who has the tools to fix the game.

I have played 2 maybe 3 games out of 12 and i give up. 

It uses about 3-4gb memory around  60-70% in task manager when in maps and 40-50% in main menu.

The gpu i do not monitor it but i am sure it is being pushed if it is getting errors and instead of keep trying to play they should be telling players to stop trying so they do not damage there gpu because of game bug they have not fixed.

I can not get e refund because well i spent so much time trying to see why my computer was acting up when i finally realized it is the game. 

So instead of passing on info to devs how about a fix we all have different systems and gpu's but all have the same issues. I tried on medium and low and very low and none work. 

So this 30$ has made me spend hours trying to fix something that is not broken and can not even play what i spent the 30$ on.

I can run over watch, h1z1,arma 3, the division, battlefield 1, bf4, bf3, Ark survival, for honor beta and after release, rainbow six siege,csgo, it just goes on it is this game.

As of right now thanks for nothing.

Damage your GPU? How is that supposed to happen without overclocking your GPU?

And at last  Less complaining and more problem presentation might be good?

Edited by Nimrod322

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, xanVu said:

used to have memory cant be written error, i uninstalled my GPU drivers, restarted, redownloaded the up to date drivers and the game started working fine. try this

That sounds good, great work! Thank you for posting it :)

Edited by Nimrod322

21 hours ago, jackyllercc said:

ANYONE ON IMAC 5K 2015 `? TRY THIS WOKS PERFECTLY :-*

Nice to here you have found a solution for your Mac. Thank you for posting it

yes seam thing for me just get the lastest Drivers for AMD 17.3.3 i have the 17.3.2 works now perfecly

8 hours ago, FeniiiX said:

If can also fix other errors !

When I start play this game with my GTX 1060 6 GB many times I got out of video memory error. I start to look for a fix but I cant find anything so I decide to try do something on my own and I find a fix for me (it fix my Out of video memory error) here is what you need to do:

1. Update your drivers (best option is update all you can).

2. Update your Windows (It dont help me but it fix error for my friend)

3. Lower your settings. (I play on high texture, others options on low and antyaliasing on Medium).

4. There is some launch options you need to add on steam:

" -maxMem=6144 -malloc=system -force-feature-level-11-0 -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -maxVRAM=6144 -noborder "

On -maxmem=(This is your Ram remember to leave more than 1 GB for Windows I have 8 Gb so leave 2 for Windows 8-2=6 GB 6x 1024=6144 ) and -maxVRAM=(This is your Graphic card memory I have 6 GB so 6x 1024=6144).

5. Turn off all you can like spotify,skype etc.

6. Play on full screen windowed. When I play on full screen I got this error more times.

7. If you can turn your Windows to classic mode.

8. Install CCleaner and scan your registry for errors.

9. ALWAYS AFTER GAME RESTART PUBG !!!

10*. (You dont need to do it) Off your Windows firewall. Why? 

giphy (1).gif

Thanks Feniiix! I am going to merge this with the memory mega thread! :-) 

Posted (edited)

I have a update-

Nothing i did on windows 10 made a difference so i decided to install windows 7 on my computer and run the game to see if i get any errors.

I have now played 7 matches and not one crash,lag,bug or anything of the sort the game is running and running good. 

What gave me the idea is well windows 10 is a piece of garbage to begin with so i wanted to install win 7 and see if any difference and well i am not crashing and playing the game now no problems so far i am using all the same hardware.

I could not make it past one match before and if i did by the time i got into second match got the error i have played 4 consecutive matches and rebooted just to make sure and played again and well it is not crashing at all.

Edited by henji

4 hours ago, henji said:

I have a update-

Nothing i did on windows 10 made a difference so i decided to install windows 7 on my computer and run the game to see if i get any errors.

I have now played 7 matches and not one crash,lag,bug or anything of the sort the game is running and running good. 

What gave me the idea is well windows 10 is a piece of garbage to begin with so i wanted to install win 7 and see if any difference and well i am not crashing and playing the game now no problems so far i am using all the same hardware.

I could not make it past one match before and if i did by the time i got into second match got the error i have played 4 consecutive matches and rebooted just to make sure and played again and well it is not crashing at all.

I have played for couple hours now and no crash at all.

So I tried everything in the Connection/Steam/Launch Issues: A Comprehensive Guide and nothing. The game won't launch and when I try to open as admin this error message pops "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)...". I am running Windows 10 and it's up to date. Graphics drivers updated today aswell. 

Hi guys. The game closes with this error. Help please, gtx 1080 windows 10

other games is good

Help ((

Безымянный.png

Either your graphic-card doesn't have enough memory or the memory is reserved for other applications.

Check the minimum requirements for the game and compare them with your setup

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, kuma said:

Hi guys. The game closes with this error. Help please, gtx 1080 windows 10

other games is good

Help ((

Безымянный.png

Thats super odd that a 1080 would be having out of video memory issues unless the card is faulty. Which 1080 do you have in your machine and are you running anything else besides PUBG in the background ?

Posted (edited)

past 3 matches have gotten this error.
The instruction at 0x0007FF98FF743AC referenced memory at 0x0000000000000024. The memory could not be read. Clock on  OK to terminate the program.
It happens at random times with nothing special happening before hand.

NOTE: Happened intermittent before recent update but now it happens constantly. No launch options used. Frames in game 40-50 on high with AA turned to very low, shadows turned to very low, and Post Processing turned to very low.

Radeon Software Version - 17.2.1
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 Fury Series   Fury X
Memory Size - 4096 MB
Memory Type - High Bandwidth Memory (HBM)
Core Clock - 1050 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor

Edited by Raptorfrank

Bug Description:
Just got a reference memory error, I don't know what this means but yeah.

Date Seen:
4/4/17

Troubleshooting Attempted:
None.

Other Information:
None

Launch Options:
-d3d10

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card: GTX 1060
CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.9ghz

Posted (edited)

Are we any close to getting a fix for this?

Edited by Sm1t

4 hours ago, Sm1t said:

Are we any close to getting a fix for this?

Same situation here. Can't even play the game. I did notice on re-installing graphics driver I would load in super smooth and be able to actually play for 10-15 minutes, but a crash would happen and everything would go back to same problem. The memory cache script does nothing for me and yes I have tried it all. I'm surprised it's so hard to to find information on the problem... I'm sure there has to be a streamer that got past this same problem. Or is it not affecting that many people? I run top end PC and I'm guessing it's just a graphics driver and optimization problem?