MelonManTV

Server Lag Report Thread

770 posts in this topic

19.05.2017, ~20:00 GMT+2, 7B4B96    - Connecting from Romania. In other games I usually have ~40ms to Frankfurt servers, ~50 to Amsterdam, ~70 to UK

>1s delay for actions, opening doors, reloads, item pickups

NA and EU server unplayable today due to lagg. Will this be addressed any time soon by the devs or still be ignored?

2 hours ago, d0nkeyt0m said:

NA and EU server unplayable today due to lagg. Will this be addressed any time soon by the devs or still be ignored?

Next month, they feel client performance is much more important right now.

Posted (edited)

NA  server E14F94. Ever since the weekly update there has been a ton of lag. I stutter and rebound through out the entire game which I didn't do before. 

Edited by vpool

Posted (edited)

not playable since yesterday, after 3 minutes EXTREME D-sync.... its fucked up. focus on that instead of new content pls

EU servers

Edited by HOENESS

The servers are so laggy every single game, I hide behind a tree and i still get shot from the guy in front of me, doors take 2 seconds to open. Really unplayable in NA servers.

EU servers NEEEEEEEEEEEED some sort of update.

NA server. My speeds are between 80-90 mbps up and down. Typically have a 32ms ping while playing OW. 

Is this clip explained simply from poor server performance, or is there something else going on here? Oh, and please ignore my potato aim ;) 

Server 42A28C     NA

Patch 2.2.47

Some of the worst lag and registry I have witnessed.

Thank you.

people were teleporting around, and player that killed me was floating in the air.  I have 250mb/s down 40mb/s up internet.

pieceofshitserver.jpg

Erratic server behaviour since the latest update, surprised nobody is complaining here yet. To be clear: Blue circles are invading white circles, sometimes it doesn't stop at all, at other times it does after a few seconds. Also lots of rubberbanding on these servers (EU).

20170525162454_1.jpg

20170525151837_1.jpg

20170525154504_1.jpg

Edited by Pennywise_M

Major lag time with doors and looting as well as shots and moving in general. Really frustrating at the moment. The worst though, and first time experiencing this, the circle glitched and went past the line. Freaked me out and made me start running, i was not being damaged, just some serious lag there. 

20170525122925_1.jpg

20170525122928_1.jpg

My games have been very very laggy for the first time after the update today. Are there any problems with the servers or is it my internet? (I play on EU)

Edited by Sikijon

EU servers are SOOOOOOOOOO shit right now.

Blue circle showed the new area instead of the white one, the rubber banding and the massive fucking lag is so heart braking right now.

Server : DC83C6

1 person likes this

Same issue here on the NA Server lagging and rubber banding constantly reloading is taking time to register the load on the gun. Terrible update

Played just one solo's at around 12pm EST today. While the new patch increased frames I noticed two large (maybe related/) desync/lag issues. Lag was not affected by game progression or reduced number of players. If anything, it got worse later in the game:

1. Circle Timing:

The circle passed me and didn't damage me. It continued passing the white line and just kept shrinking. When it was about half the size of the first circle, it started to give damage outside of the old white line.

2. Major Desync:

Inventory updates weren't going through or took considerably long to update (>2000ms). Additionally, commands to reload sometimes were not registered or if they were would take in excess of 2000ms. Players, also, were jumping around sometimes 20-60m at a time.

Edited by obscurehero

NA servers. Takes 1 second+ for doors to open. Driving vehicles is literally impossible because it teleports you backward (I tried driving over a bridge and it teleported me back 7 times before I finally just said screw it and ran on foot). Blue circle got to the first white circle and then jumped back 300m and froze there for several minutes before stuttering its way back to the first white circle. Grenades seem impossible to throw as I was spamming keys after 3-4 seconds to get it to throw (didn't mean to hold it at all).

Happened both on test server (for this update) and today on main servers. Have never had this bad of desync/lag before. It feels like a combination of terrible desync + 600 ping.

Edited by King Reek

omg you used so long for this update and it lags even more! shame on you

Edited by Senz

4EF288 - First circle continued to close past initial boundaries. No damage was taken. 3 Second response time with opening doors, picking up items. Tried to throw grenade and it held it for 7 seconds and it blew up in my hand

We are very sorry that this crash occurred.  Please help us track down  and fix this crash by providing detailed information about this.

Thanks for your help in improving the Game. I'm done!