Slyvinlisha

Stuck / General Map Bugs - Post Here

663 posts in this topic

No screenshot... but when you cross the bridge on the West of the miliatary base, then walk East past the lighthouse there are rocks along the shore before the first cluster of buildings towards the East. There was a small dip in the rocks, I just walked into it accidentally while scouting out the buildings. Couldn't get out then eventualy the falling animation happened and I died. The hole was only around waist deep but I was stuck in place so couldn't jump out.

There seem to be quite a lot of issues with the rock formations.

Stuck in the water, can not get out of the hole.

On screenshots Fix plz.

Thank

BUG REPORT (PUBG)2.png

BUG REPORT(PUBG).png

Between the upside down table and windowsill in the school. The room is on the first floor on the right wing, when you enter a door on the right side.

Stuck.jpg

Stuck 2.jpg

Stucked behind a house, can't stand up and move.

First the texture of the house was strange, i try enter the building and get stucked.

After 15 minutes +- I was able to stand up and play

20170414113524_1.jpg

20170414113533_1.jpg

20170414113542_1.jpg

20170414113755_1.jpg

20170414113833_1.jpg

Buddy got stuck in the apartment buildings behind this chair. U can jump in, but not out :(.

20170414162024_1.jpg

Located at L4, C8. The larger 2 story house. Has a gap between floors where you can see outside.

20170414194423_1.jpg

Hello,

There is a spot against a building that I got stuck on and could not more and switch standing positions. Location was near Gatka Trenches.

I will attach a YouTube link, gycat gif link to show video of location. I will also attach the full raw video. The stuck location start at 17:00.

Thank you guys for all your hard work. Keep it up!

https://gfycat.com/QueasyWelllitGraysquirrel

Desktop_04_14.2017_-_16_58_22_05_DVR.mp4

was stuck in this place,couldn't jump over it, explode the wall  was 8th :'( forgot to screen the map but it was somewhere in that place

20170415013608_1.jpg

Capture.PNG

GsEaWQV.png

"you died falling" in the middle of the sea, while stucked inbetween 2 stones next to 2 fresh crates :( this was an ez win srsly :( 

I was moving around some houses, exited a building, and as I walked backward, closed the door and stepped down off the steps, I got stuck crouched next to the building. I wasn't attached to the building. My character was a foot or two away. My character could turn and would do the walking animation but wouldn't go anywhere. I was close enough to the building that it wouldn't let me go prone. Couldn't jump or stand up. Just stuck. I sat there the whole game trying to get out. Got lucky with all but the last 2-3 circles. Finished #8 but died from circle.

I took a screen shot of exactly where I was, but all I got was the Bluehole logo. Attached image of the map is the best I can do.

041517_Wide.PNG

I was moving around some houses, exited a building, and as I walked backward, closed the door and stepped down off the steps, I got stuck crouched next to the building. I wasn't attached to the building. My character was a foot or two away. My character could turn and would do the walking animation but wouldn't go anywhere. I was close enough to the building that it wouldn't let me go prone. Couldn't jump or stand up. Just stuck. I sat there the whole game trying to get out. Got lucky with all but the last 2-3 circles. Finished #8 but died from circle.

I took a screen shot of exactly where I was, but all I got was the Bluehole logo. Attached image of the map is the best I can do.

041517_Wide.PNG

One can walk through and shoot people through the rock.

(F3/J8)

hole.thumb.jpg.a37397df70323924c38c26a0cfe09bc4.jpg

Georgopol, stuck between some boxes in falling animation. Tried to grenade out and died instantly after getting KO'd

at least it looked hilarious

Posted (edited)

Alot of the times, i have this weird texture bug where after i land it takes a while to load the textures, and it doesnt allow me to go in the buildings, this time i landed on top of a container, and ended up stuck inside it with no way to get out, i asked my friends to try and kill me but they couldn't. Please fix this. Thanks.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by Philex

Nice fish trap. I could easily swim in - no way i could get out... tried for around 5 minutes.

battlegrounds_fishtrap.jpg

battlegrounds_fishtrap_map.jpg

Falling continuosly when jumping of woodwork.

C5 M1 in Gatka trenches.

Can't get out.:$

20170415172229_1.jpg

20170415172238_1.jpg

20170415172245_1.jpg

Stuck behind chair in apps. Look map for coordinates.

pubg stuck 1.png

Pubg stuck 2.jpg

Not sure if this is an already known issue but thought I should report in case it isn't.

20170415114306_1.jpg

20170415114320_1.jpg

20170415114334_1.jpg

20170415114336_1.jpg