PUBG_Slyvinlisha

Stuck / General Map Bugs - Post Here

982 posts in this topic

I waited for change this situation but i cant move in there. I think i stuck in there. But i dont know actually. I tried everything but isnt change. Thank for game btw. 

Bug.png

Was able to deliberately glitch through the map and swim under it. Was repeatable and with proper placement of the circle, someone could cheat to get all the way to the end. You cannot be seen by other players etc. The first picture, it is the little dip to the right of my character. Just jumped in and wiggled, and could fall through. 

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

So today (25th of March) i was going for a stroll in Battlegrounds, as you do. i went to the ruins near K,D grid Referance and i was stuck inbetween a rock and the water. Screenshots below

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=890554324

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=890554541

My Specs are:

GPU: GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4G
Ram:12 GB Corsair Vengence pro 1600 Mhz
CPU: AMD-6350 6 core
Mobo: MSI-970 Gaming
PSU: Thermaltake TR2-S 650w

So I just opened a door and got stuck behinde it and the stairs. The charecter waved with his arms and then I died from falling...

Unavngivet.png

I was stuck there right in the middle of 2 chairs + table

20170325153308_1.jpg

stuck and couldnt climb over little rock. thought i was being sneeky ... haha

2017-03-25.png

2017-03-25 (1).png

On 24/03/2017 at 1:29 PM, DanButcher said:

I would like to confirm this issue, last north east bunker on militarny base. This happened to me while i was leaving bunker. If note details are required i can replicate issue and record video.

Yes, I can also confirm the most northeast bunker has a part of it where you disappear under the map and swim under water

Big tall jail building in the crater. 2nd? or 3rd? floor east side of the building. I jumped on a desk to view my car outside and the doorway. When I got to the corner between the desk chair and the wall my character started falling and I couldn't move. Pretty much was waving his arms around. I didn't get a good screenshot as I was just mashing buttons trying to get out.

Bug Description:
Trying to jump over (from the south side) that wall breach here will stuck you. It literally took me 3min40s to get out. Screenshot: GXdMvDPJ0TK0.jpg

Date Seen:
Last seen 2017-03-25 21:30ish

Troubleshooting Attempted:
It's possible to jump back, but as I said it takes an awful amount of time. Pure luck I guess.

System Specifications:

I don't think my specs will help with this :)

Infront of a barack at the military airbase you are able to drop through the map without dealing any damage.

LN4SDIl.png

Video by campo- mah boiii, he also found this bug

Short version

Bug Description:

https://ibb.co/jgZH0a
After jumping on broken wall to get ontop of boxes to loot i dropped behind them where i am in the picture to be unable to walk back out even though there is clearly enough room for your character to walk past and there is an invisible wall as high as the boxes blocking me. This made me stuck and had to exit the game. 

Date Seen:
10:40 25.3.17

I tried running out either side of the boxes and jumping wherever but held no sucsess

Other Information:
I believe that an invisible wall was made with the game at only the height of the boxes to prevent people from walking behind the boxes but if you can get on top of the boxes like how i did you would not be able to get back over as the height is too great.

Launch Options:
irrelivanthttps://ibb.co/jgZH0a

BG bug.png

Do not land at the highest part of the ruins behind the boxes, you will be stuck.

A BattleGrounds partner (SilentSentry) has got stuck in this structure twice now. I'll submit the Twitch Clip showing the area. Once you drop in this structure, there is no escape.

https://clips.twitch.tv/RockyAliveLionPrimeMe

Thanks,

-Mark (Jahdoh), Moderator for SilentSentry

Bug Description:

Was trying to hop down, got stuck.

Date Seen:

Tried to jump/crouch/prone, didn't help. 

Other Information:
My friend was able to "release" me by proning under me.

Launch Options:
Inrelevant but, -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -mammoc=system

20170324193914_1.jpg

Found to be stuck in a "pipeline" it is the factory next to the power plant. If you walk on the pipeline you fall a little and are stuck in there 

pipeline stuck 26.03.17.png