CodyReks

Whats your favorite part of the map ?

37 posts in this topic

My question is, what type of loot is on the little island in the top right corner?  There must be something good!

Posted (edited)

On 30.4.2017 at 4:15 PM, Fuzzy said:

My question is, what type of loot is on the little island in the top right corner?  There must be something good!

Nothing special compared to other "high value loot" areas like military camps etc. You'll definitely find guns and other kind of equipment from there if you are able to grab a boat early on and head straight to there... But... You'll most likely find those items more easily from other areas and without any hurry.

Edited by Rapistelija
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Rapistelija said:

Nothing special compared to other "high value loot" areas like military camps etc. You'll definitely find guns and other kind of equipment from there if you are able to grab a boat early on and head straight to there... But... You'll most likely find those items more easily from other areas and without any hurry.

You can find throwable apples too apparently! They don't do any damage, but hey, they're apples!

1 person likes this

I need to get some apples man!

I call it "Venice" flooded houses and Puzzle buildings, at School place xD

Primorsk all the way :D Just a lovely town!

I like going to places where no one is going so i can grab loot before i head off OR i like to wait til the plane drops me and my squad so we can do some fun AFK punching.

Stalber for life!  I don't care if its terrible objectively, its my home atop the mountain!

Any place where there is a whorehouse is my favorite place.

I hate apartments, too many campers.

7 hours ago, Graphic-J said:

Any place where there is a whorehouse is my favorite place.

I hate apartments, too many campers.

Aye mate, good to see you here :D (FallenHD)

You mean warehouse?  The apartments are tricky but if you have a shotgun or a Vector, GG EZ, unless you me and you panic, missing every shot, at least the window next to the enemy player was rekt xD

Military always! Love landing there and actually having the circle start there as well. Had some amazing finishes on the airfield.