Sign in to follow this  
blazinblevins

Fist shouldn't this much damage (VIDEO)

Posted (edited)

UMP vs enemy with a fist VIDEO:

My aiming was atrocious to say the least, but I feel that bullets should always win :)

With that said fist do way to much damage in my opinion.

Edited by blazinblevins

double.magic    13

The guy with a gun already has an insane advantage over guy without one and you want to give them more of one because this guy is straight up terrible?

Bullets should always win if you're paying attention or not god awful. Fist should be a small threat and reasonably valid option if that is all you have.

Dpan    0

also bullets did win, you got headshot with p92

Murph    2

Was in a game one time where I shot exactly 6 AKM bullets into a guys head (Lvl.1 Helmet).

Needless to say after he hit me 3 or 4 times in the scuffle, I dropped dead. 

Maybe a bug, or the damage isn't set right... but the dude hit me so hard my shoulders touched. 

6 hours ago, double.magic said:

The guy with a gun already has an insane advantage over guy without one and you want to give them more of one because this guy is straight up terrible?

Bullets should always win if you're paying attention or not god awful. Fist should be a small threat and reasonably valid option if that is all you have.

No. I'm saying fist damage shouldn't do as much damage as they do. I used the vdeo to make my case: bullets should always do more damage than fist. If i had editing software I would have slowed it down and counted every hit. 

double.magic    13
Posted (edited)

Yes. He hit you 7 times... S E V E N times, and you still had 30% health. I'd wager the gun shots absolutely do more damage than fists. It looks like you hit him 3-4 times, you have no idea what his health was after that. You just aimed like you were trying to fight a swarm of bees, don't do that.

Edited by double.magic

1S1KSolo    47

Actually, I slowed it down, based on the blood splatter and decals, it looks like you only hit him twice.  Seems crazy watching it in real-time, I'm not sure how that is possible, but there are only 2 impact marks on him and there were only 2 blood splatters.

I can't confirm or deny that he hit your seven times, but I can also confirm that you were killed by the guy outside who shot you with the P92.  Looks like just some very bad luck.

Sign in to follow this