ChubbyWillis

LOST CONNECTION TO HOST

377 posts in this topic

Same problem aswell. Lost Connection to host every 2/3 games, + switch weapons bug. I have Orange too. Its getting really annoying, crashing in the last 10 + when my friend wins it doesnt count the win for me aswell

1 person likes this

1/3 matches like that.
Always when i have a good match i got this ...
It's just a part of it ...
Fix pls ...

20170325000321_1.jpg

20170326230459_1.jpg

20170328202310_1.jpg

20170329190118_1.jpg

20170331223810_1.jpg

20170331225631_1.jpg

20170331234615_1.jpg

It happens to me most likely 70% of time. Screen freezes and i'm back to the menu: "Lost connection to host."

1 person likes this

I purchased Battlegrounds yesterday 30th March 2017. However any time I try to launch a game either single duo or squad on any server (I'm from EU) I just experience the loading screen for about 8 mins and then get a connection lost notice. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it something on your end? If it's on your end I'd recommend looking for The problem asap as I really want to play this. Thanks 

Mark

Same of vdd the game count the dead and the loose but not the win lel 

Yes i do everything like in this post and i still have this problem.

If your internet provider is Orange, you know your problem

What is the difference waht provider i have ?
So if i have Orange or another internet connection that i cant play this game ? ...
They must just fix that baceuse a lot of people have this problem and not all have Orange provider.

Poland Orange internet the same problem.

Lost connection and switch weapons bug like @reactioN.

Every hour i crash. I had the AWM for the first time and i crashed again in the last 20. Last time i crashed 5 games in a row in the first 5 mins of each game. Im getting tired of this bug when i'am the only one in my squad to get it.

So please do something, contact Orange or something like that cause almost everyone with the internet provider Orange have this bug in game. 

And the guide does nothing for this problem. I can play but disconnect randomly during games

17 hours ago, markjmck said:

I purchased Battlegrounds yesterday 30th March 2017. However any time I try to launch a game either single duo or squad on any server (I'm from EU) I just experience the loading screen for about 8 mins and then get a connection lost notice. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it something on your end? If it's on your end I'd recommend looking for The problem asap as I really want to play this. Thanks 

Mark

Hey Mark, :-)

@Caesar of Roma thank very much for the response! Being dying to play and at the moment thought my 30 euro was for nothing! Hope they get it sorted! And thanks again for the response 

Hi, so i recently bought this game on March 29th and not once have I been able to join a game. The main menu loads up just fine everything is smooth but when i go to search for a game (NA servers usually solo but i have tried duos and squad), it just sits there trying to find a match and about 5 minutes later I always get the same message. Lost Connection To Host (2.1.38-).... I have had this game for days now and have tried to search a match more times than I care to admit... I would really appreciate some help on this!

Things I have tried:

reinstalling the game

verifying game files

disabling antivirus/firewall/windows defender

adjusting resolution

using one monitor instead of two

running as admin (both steam and the game itself)

cleaning registry

updating windows/steam/all drivers

i cannot for the life of me find out how to play this game and its really bumming me out since i just spent 30 bucks on it. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know!

System Specs:

gpu: gtx 1060

cpu: i7 6700k skylake

16GB of ram

1 person likes this

and yes i did read the comprehensive guide as well as many other forum posts before posting this

Up today i don't have problème with other game just pubg so orange is not the problem. They Can hotfix this bug since the first day. 

Bug Description:
Game going fine then suddenly lost connection to host.  Had it in the last two games.

953E52  for the first

B67D09 for the second.

Both were four player squads, and we were travellingin a car both times.  I was in a passenger seat.  Other than that nothing special happening, not in menus or anything like that.

Date Seen:
April 2nd 2017

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Restarting the game, restarting Steam, restarting PC.

Page File fix

Other Information:

Launch Options:
No changes during the time of this bug.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card:  Nvidia 970 
CPU: i7 2600K
Ram: 16GB Corsair 

I have gotten this every other game I play today. The servers I don't lag out of are laggy as fuck anyways.

20170402084953_1.jpg

got this message 4 or 5 times during 5 hours gaming.... you really need to correct this please...!!!

Bug Description:
Disconnected from Squad game involuntarily. Could not rejoin.

Date Seen:
April 4 2017

Restarting the game

Other Information:

I was playing in a squad match with 4 players. 20 minutes into the game, when driving a buggy, the error from the title appeared. I am in Poland playing on the NA server. My internet did not disconnect, because my TeamSpeak kept working. None of the other players were disconnected.

Launch Options:
none changed

System Specifications:
Graphics Card:  1070ti Mobility
CPU: i7-6820hk
Ram: 16GB

6 hours ago, Zaeed said:

Bug Description:
Game going fine then suddenly lost connection to host.  Had it in the last two games.

953E52  for the first

B67D09 for the second.

Both were four player squads, and we were travellingin a car both times.  I was in a passenger seat.  Other than that nothing special happening, not in menus or anything like that.

Date Seen:
April 2nd 2017

Restarting the game, restarting Steam, restarting PC.

Page File fix

Other Information:

Launch Options:
No changes during the time of this bug.

System Specifications:
Graphics Card:  Nvidia 970 
CPU: i7 2600K
Ram: 16GB Corsair 

Hey Zaeed, the team is working on the server issues. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

i have this bug 1 game of 5... lost connection to host... in EU servers. Never fix. And my friends have to, its a random lost connection, i never have lost  connexion on any game or software... You need to fix this bug realy... this bug is on the first week of close beta... more than 1 month.... Nice work...