Right now I imagine a lot of the community is confused about what exactly the attachments do. A nice wishlist item for me would be to have stats for the weapons attachments in game in that they will increase/decrease stability, power, recoil etc... by X %. 

I suppose additionally having some kind of in game display for weapons stats would be nice too. 

PatientZr00    4

I really like the detailed player stats that are available at the moment. it would be great if you could add stuff like:

• damage taken
  • times being downed
  • weapon stats (fav weapons/details for kills, accuracy and more)

If you have more ideas pls add and I edit them into my post.

I haven't found a threat with the search function.

swyck    2

I'd love to see a session game log.  Just simple stuff like where did I finish, kills and score.  I don't like that after I go back to the lobby there is no history of what I've done today.  Don't even have to save it after your gaming session ends, though that would be nice.

I'd like weapon stats like OP has said, but IMO a session log would be better..

double.magic    13

Team stats at the end of a squad game would be nice. Most of the stuff that's there on personal stats should be available at the end of the game for the entire squad. Some differences would be nice too, for instance damage done and amount more than next highest. The ability to do sorting by major stats would be sweet.

Full Tang    8

I would like this too. I know I am a bit of a stat whore and my friends are all about their KDR (which I have to admit is better than mine). The more stats the better I say.

wewlad555    0

It's hard to give any feedback when exact values are never stated anywhere.

Even in-game for example the weapon values are just vague "bars".

wewlad555    0

So players won't have to datamine or test it every patch and new players won't have to google for "patch 123 weapon damage spreadsheet" whenever a new patch comes out.

Attachments don't even show any stats atm.

Vague stat bars don't belong in a competitive game.

Spen    107

Please add statistics for every weapon in the game so that i can have a look at how good i am with every weapon to help me to decide which weapon to choose the next time i have to make a decision. And just because i like statistics. :D

• Like 1