Interrogate

Any updates soon? (Admin replied)

39 posts in this topic

Any dev blog post, update on development, those statistics from last alpha?

Kinda been quiet around here lately... :S

-----

Official update:

Agreed its has been too quiet for too long

1 person likes this

I need this game in my life already I don't know how much longer I can make it without the game.

bad news boys... i ran across a random tweet that poopiequeen posted when someone asked about battlegrounds, and she said "give it a couple months" AHHHH im dead hope its not true

Nah man, that cant be true, just check the second dev stream ;)

Posted (edited)

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:oA COUPLE MONTHS:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I keep trying to play h1z1 and even just survive h1z1 also the newZ just to try and compensate for this game.... It's just not the same :S

Edited by travisx123

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Dkfd3vil said:

Nah man, that cant be true, just check the second dev stream ;)

i watched the whole second dev stream. Hopefully it wont be a couple months but thats what she wrote. Not my words

she typed that TODAY. So..

Edited by Interrogate

Just now, Interrogate said:

i watched the whole second dev stream. Hopefully it wont be a couple months but thats what she wrote. Not my words

she typed that TODAY. So..

Can you show me the tweet ? so we can all take a look at it ;), And i believe the developers more then some random tweet. So.....

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Dkfd3vil said:

Can you show me the tweet ? so we can all take a look at it ;), And i believe the developers more then some random tweet. So.....

The devs didnt give any dates when the next test was... When did you hear that? I didnt hear ANY dates or time frames.

Edited by Interrogate

19 minutes ago, Interrogate said:

The devs didnt give any dates when the next test was... When did you hear that? I didnt hear ANY dates or time frames.

Well just what i thought a nothing saying tweet :) iam happy about that.

Devs have stated alteast 2 times that the alpha will be in early januari and that the steam keys will be valid for that alpha and the following up alpha ;)

6 minutes ago, Dkfd3vil said:

Well just what i thought a nothing saying tweet :) iam happy about that.

Devs have stated alteast 2 times that the alpha will be in early januari and that the steam keys will be valid for that alpha and the following up alpha ;)

Devs also said there would have been a devblog update and statistics from last alpha a week after the second dev stream which was a few weeks ago.

8 minutes ago, Interrogate said:

Devs also said there would have been a devblog update and statistics from last alpha a week after the second dev stream which was a few weeks ago.

Ok if you say so ;) dont know about that but that doesnt still make my sentence untrue :P 

Just now, Dkfd3vil said:

Ok if you say so ;) dont know about that but that doesnt still make my sentence untrue :P 

well i really hope you are right. I am seriously hoping its not a couple more months until we can play again.

I don't believe that next test will be this month

It has been quiet! A few weeks of the holidays is definitely reasonable though.

I think most of us are expecting an update in the next week or two, though. I'd definitely feel a bit let down if we didn't get any updates by mid-late January though!

Hope they all had a good Christmas and New Year and are now working on some awesome new features for us to enjoy, hopefully very soon. Pls

50 minutes ago, okeli said:

I don't believe that next test will be this month

yeah saw that tweet... doesnt sound like testing will be this month guys... :'(

Hey guys. Just wanted to confirm that we will have more info regarding the test schedule for you in a few weeks. Most of us just got back from holidays this week and we're already discussing our plans for the immediate future but they haven't been finalised yet. When we share something with you, we want it to be as solid as possible so that we don't have to go back on anything we promise. 

Speaking of promises - on the dev stream PU said that the next test would be in the early part of next year. This doesn't necessarily mean January. We all want it to be January but good things take time. Minus the holidays, it's only been two work weeks since the previous alpha test session finished. Please bear with us as we work to build the best game we can for you and know that we really appreciate your patience. 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, BG_FWG said:

Hey guys. Just wanted to confirm that we will have more info regarding the test schedule for you in a few weeks. Most of us just got back from holidays this week and we're already discussing our plans for the immediate future but they haven't been finalised yet. When we share something with you, we want it to be as solid as possible so that we don't have to go back on anything we promise. 

Speaking of promises - on the dev stream PU said that the next test would be in the early part of next year. This doesn't necessarily mean January. We all want it to be January but good things take time. Minus the holidays, it's only been two work weeks since the previous alpha test session finished. Please bear with us as we work to build the best game we can for you and know that we really appreciate your patience. 

Thanks for the response! Very reasonable.

Some people take long holidays, aspect news in 1 week from now i guess.

6 hours ago, BG_FWG said:

Thanks for your answer :) and totally undertandable

22 hours ago, Interrogate said:

And you were right i misunderstood it then :(

That's good to hear. I was going to make a post about it too. 

Thanks Interrogate and FWG <3

17 hours ago, BG_FWG said:

Thank you mate. <3

21 hours ago, BG_FWG said:

Well adding MOCAP animations to a game is not easy, good luck with it!