azgoodaz

new weapon suggestions
New weapons to be implemented into the game for the future, after release?

224 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In my opinion, a lot of SMG have a short magazines even with extended mags it could be not enough if you have 2-3 enemies at once. There a two SMG that will do their job. FN P-90 with 50 rounds or PP-19  Bizon with 64 rounds.

 

Edited by KingPin1945

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the guns in this game, there is a ton of variety, but i feel a lot of the same too.  There isnt a huge difference between the M416 and the M4A1.  same with the Uzi and the UMP.  Sure different attachments but whats "special" about one over the other ya know?  I'm gonna write a list and give reasons why i think the addition would be amazing

 

G36 - This gun, 100%, would be AMAZING in this game.  Takes 5.56 ammo, AND it comes with a built in scope with a red dot.  I made a post a while back about finding some rifles with attachments already on them, and i think this would be a great medium for that.  Fire rate is about the same as the M4, and its definitely accurate.  This is by far my favorite 5.56 Rifle to exist.

G36.jpg.c634f2ba2891bdd4f97e9a00260063ae.jpg

 

Glock 18 - I feel this gun would be great because of the stock magazine capacity (17) and the extended mags (33).  On top of the fact its a select fire handgun, either semi-auto, or full auto.  Its 9mm so the damage isnt as great as a rifle, but it would make me want to actually carry a pistol, and give a better pistol option when you cant find an SMG or Rifle

glock_18.jpg.f54d6863939a674b954fbddb5d2d3710.jpg

 

Desert Eagle 50 - Yeah, the big boy.  Huge, heavy, and powerful (giggidy).  50 cal will definitely put someone down through armor and 1 or 2 shots of this will definitely do damage without armor.  another good pistol choice.

58cd7c2e4148b_deserteagle.jpg.df60da43b9af9ee5ae0ca4be384a9663.jpg

 

those are a few i came up with.  what i tried to do is add on to what we have in terms of functionality, not just because i like the weapon.  each one brings something new.  out of all of those though...the G36 addition would make me warm and fuzzy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really cant think of much, unless they make some guns specific to a fire rate. like, more guns, but less versatility for each one. m16 staying as only burst while scar can do full auto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-G36 

-AK12 

-BMCR 

-Beretta ARX160 

-A-91 

-SVD


There are plenty of options lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of these all use the same caliber, why add them? Damage would be the same if they continue on their path of realistic weapons. Only thing that would change is optimal range. But adding this increases the RNG of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Winters said:

Some of these all use the same caliber, why add them? Damage would be the same if they continue on their path of realistic weapons. Only thing that would change is optimal range. But adding this increases the RNG of the game.

Eh not really, every game im in or i see on twitch people use the m16 or Ak someone might have a m24 or awm or a kar. Loadouts are usually very similar. Adding these would add more variety even if they are the same caliber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

there's already a thread with weapon suggestions )

Can't find the original one...... There was a huge wishlist

Edited by Foxtrot_Uniform

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Winters said:

Some of these all use the same caliber, why add them? Damage would be the same if they continue on their path of realistic weapons. Only thing that would change is optimal range. But adding this increases the RNG of the game.

did you even read my post or did you just flip through like a picture book? haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read it sin, and I'm with you on the weapons that are of different calibers, did you read my post? Or just instantly hate it cus it didn't fit your narrative?

" Eh not really, every game im in or i see on twitch people use the m16 or Ak someone might have a m24 or awm or a kar. Loadouts are usually very similar. Adding these would add more variety even if they are the same caliber. "

As long as the weapons have different calibers i see no issue with variety, my concern is just having a bunch of different 556 rifles just for cosmetic reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Winters said:

I read it sin, and I'm with you on the weapons that are of different calibers, did you read my post? Or just instantly hate it cus it didn't fit your narrative?

" Eh not really, every game im in or i see on twitch people use the m16 or Ak someone might have a m24 or awm or a kar. Loadouts are usually very similar. Adding these would add more variety even if they are the same caliber. "

As long as the weapons have different calibers i see no issue with variety, my concern is just having a bunch of different 556 rifles just for cosmetic reasons.

literally the only 5.56 weapon i posted up, i posted up that not only is it my favorite, but it comes equipped with both a red dot and a scope in its stock form.....thus increasing difference.  so obviously you didnt really read what i had to say.  thanks though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see a MG3 added to the game. Most likely only available via a dropbox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sin, the post wasn't about yours only m8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After we have destructible walls, it would be cool to add C4s and RPGs to supply drops.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Winters said:

Some of these all use the same caliber, why add them? Damage would be the same if they continue on their path of realistic weapons. Only thing that would change is optimal range. But adding this increases the RNG of the game.

M16, M416 and the Scar are all use the same caliber but they have slight differences in handling, damage, recoil etc. Adding more guns just would add more variety and make it more fun. As long as a gun is "good", it doesn't really matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Most my concern is balancing the SMG's right now.

UMP45 - A personal suggestion is a UMP can be chambered in multiple calibers. If you changed the UMP to be .45 ACP with stronger stopping power it would give you actual incentive to pick up a 1911. Right now the mini UZI is great for really short range fights and I'll drop a UMP every time for a UZI because the UMP is too weak and slow to generally get enough bullets on target if they have a rifle.

MP5 - If the UMP is changed to using .45 cal bullets that would open up for 9mm SMG with a longer reach than the UZI. There's a million variants of the MP5 and most of them technically have a faster rate of fire than the UZI. However some MP5 variants including built in silencers and many of them being.... 3 round burst. So although the rate of fire should be faster than the UZI if you restrict it to single fire or 3 round burst, that would be pretty legit.

 

On the 7.62:

On 2/18/2017 at 6:58 AM, azgoodaz said:

3) Honey Badger

aac_honey_badger_rifle_2_by_thebadpanda2-d4q6qra.thumb.jpg.ae2f86fb7692dae99ad369984534678a.jpg

Bump for this one. I believe it shoots a 300 blackout round so if we just accept that fact it's still a 7.62mm bullet and ignore the finer details this would up the "SMG" game. Just it make a pretty rare find and give it heavy bullet drop. You could also make this in semi auto only.

 

Edited by migiT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the sniper i want is barret.50

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2017 at 8:59 AM, PUBG_tooner said:

There are new weapons planned for EA. First we need to finish polishing the anims and re-doing the balance of the ones we have. I think something semi and 7.62 would fit nicely into the arsenal. Any suggestions or favorites?

Desert Eagle (possibly add .357 mag ammo to use with this?)

MP5                    9mm

hk_mp5a2.jpg

AKS-74U             7.62mm

aks74u.jpg

SKS                     7.62mm

1288258221.jpg

M1 Garand or M1 Carbine 7.62mm

1288258990.jpg

Scorpion              9mm

sa61-2.jpg

 

 

@tooner check out http://modernfirearms.net/index-e.html 

it has a huge collection of different types of guns (both military and civvy that are sorted by country)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2017 at 11:30 AM, SiN said:

I love the guns in this game, there is a ton of variety, but i feel a lot of the same too.  There isnt a huge difference between the M416 and the M4A1.  same with the Uzi and the UMP.  Sure different attachments but whats "special" about one over the other ya know?  I'm gonna write a list and give reasons why i think the addition would be amazing

 

G36 - This gun, 100%, would be AMAZING in this game.  Takes 5.56 ammo, AND it comes with a built in scope with a red dot.  I made a post a while back about finding some rifles with attachments already on them, and i think this would be a great medium for that.  Fire rate is about the same as the M4, and its definitely accurate.  This is by far my favorite 5.56 Rifle to exist.

G36.jpg.c634f2ba2891bdd4f97e9a00260063ae.jpg

 

Glock 18 - I feel this gun would be great because of the stock magazine capacity (17) and the extended mags (33).  On top of the fact its a select fire handgun, either semi-auto, or full auto.  Its 9mm so the damage isnt as great as a rifle, but it would make me want to actually carry a pistol, and give a better pistol option when you cant find an SMG or Rifle

glock_18.jpg.f54d6863939a674b954fbddb5d2d3710.jpg

 

Desert Eagle 50 - Yeah, the big boy.  Huge, heavy, and powerful (giggidy).  50 cal will definitely put someone down through armor and 1 or 2 shots of this will definitely do damage without armor.  another good pistol choice.

58cd7c2e4148b_deserteagle.jpg.df60da43b9af9ee5ae0ca4be384a9663.jpg

 

those are a few i came up with.  what i tried to do is add on to what we have in terms of functionality, not just because i like the weapon.  each one brings something new.  out of all of those though...the G36 addition would make me warm and fuzzy.  

I've suggested this one before to and I fully agree, desert eagle would be fantastic.

Even more so if we can put a scope on it, the pistol is capable of not only doing rifle style damage it has range, it would be fantastic to put the red dot or scope on this baby and  end a few lives!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kainan said:

I've suggested this one before to and I fully agree, desert eagle would be fantastic.

Even more so if we can put a scope on it, the pistol is capable of not only doing rifle style damage it has range, it would be fantastic to put the red dot or scope on this baby and  end a few lives!

a scoped D.Eagle would be disgusting lol.  imagine the rage of someone finding out they got sniped by a handgun lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'd also go for a SKS more than anything else. M14 or M21 would be possible too.

In addition to the KAR98 there could be the Mosin Nagant and Lee Enfield, not saying I want more snipers per round, I would just like a bigger diversity.

MP5 is a classic, somehow I'd also wish to see a P90, even though it might not fit in too well.

 

Edit: Please do never implement RPGs. I think this would be completely over the top regarding the playstyle. I could seriously think of adding a M203 attachment as a rare item which could spice up some situations but anything bigger than that is just too much in my opinion.

Edited by Chibbs
Had to add something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Flooshy said:

M16, M416 and the Scar are all use the same caliber but they have slight differences in handling, damage, recoil etc. Adding more guns just would add more variety and make it more fun. As long as a gun is "good", it doesn't really matter.

If they want a realistic approach, how they mentioned. All guns with the same ammunition should not alter damage, bullet speed or penetration. There is only so many varieties that you could do. Three 55.6 rifles is plenty already.

Edited by Winters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 2/19/2017 at 5:54 PM, OzRecon said:

That or m203 or similar attachment. 

I personally think there shouldn't be explosive weapons or if there are better make sure the ammo for it is EXTREMELY rare. Leave the explosives to hand grenades or remote controlled c4. At least for competitive play leave it out and let it be a choice to be added for custom servers/games. 

Edited by ChrisTC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now