Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chain_ShooT3R

Can we please have a separate DUBAI based server?

As there are so many players from Middle East, Pakistan and Indian region we should get Dubai based servers for lower pings. Right now we all are playing near 200ms or more. It will be very awesome if they introduce Middle East servers based in Dubai or any nearest regions.

They have said more are coming but so far only China and Russia have been named. Fingers crossed there are more with the 1.0 release.

AND THESE PEOPLE WOUDN'T BE ABLE TO PLAY ANY PUBG AT ALL RIGHT NOW IF THERE WAS A PING/REGION LOCK.

Which is why you'll never get a ping/region lock until all well-populated countries have servers.

Can we quit with the selfish me-first "ping and region lock everything" requests please.  Ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

I hope the middle east gets servers eventually, it would be nice to have more people in the game.

16 minutes ago, Flagg said:

They are not playing with a reasonable network connection, which makes the game unfair to one side or the other. Judges are still out about this.

I CAN NOT HAVE IN-AND-OUT BURGER, BECAUSE I DO NOT LIVE WHERE THEY ARE, LIFE IS UNFAIR !

'cause shouting is cool !

I also hope, that everyone gets their own servers, but until then i am totes Pro-Region/Ping Lock

Comparing service delivered by a brick and mortar store in a specific geographic location with a service delivered by the internet doesn't make any sense.

3 minutes ago, Fever Dog said:

specific geographic location

The PUBG servers are not in specific geographic locations ? 

Bildergebnis für the internet it crowd

is NOT the internet ;)

Still, to go with the metapher....could ask a friend to send me some, but the experience would be below my expectations.....I WANT MY BACON BURGER DAMMIT !

yes we need servers in pakistan there are 10000s of players here and  right now we can only play  in EU and Aaia and we get high ping 

On 12/6/2017 at 7:45 AM, Chain_ShooT3R said:

As there are so many players from Middle East, Pakistan and Indian region we should get Dubai based servers for lower pings. Right now we all are playing near 200ms or more. It will be very awesome if they introduce Middle East servers based in Dubai or any nearest regions.

This is not true. When you play from Dubai on EU you get between 120 and 140 fps. A bit higher on Asian but still below 200.

Next, a Dubai server would not have enough players to support a smooth gaming experience. You would be waiting for hours for a game to start like in Dota 2 for exemple.

Do not wish something worse please.

yes we need our because there is so much traffic in NA and EU server 

and our pings goes very high so 

plz 

i am from pakistan

i also want dxb servers

58 minutes ago, hsn jika said:

yes we need our because there is so much traffic in NA and EU server 

and our pings goes very high so 

plz 

i am from pakistan

i also want dxb servers

Not true. From Pakistan you can play on Asian servers or even SEA with less than 200.

+1 to this
I am from pakistan, and the servers are very very far from here. We play on EU so you can imagine the ping and losses we get.

2 hours ago, SpartaNNNN said:

+1 to this
I am from pakistan, and the servers are very very far from here. We play on EU so you can imagine the ping and losses we get.

Play on Asian servers. Lol

On 12/29/2017 at 10:18 AM, Jeffy141 said:

Play on Asian servers. Lol

they are far more than you actually think, they are so laggy + we get 300 ping on Asian servers.

On 12/6/2017 at 7:56 AM, Wertbag said:

They have said more are coming but so far only China and Russia have been named. Fingers crossed there are more with the 1.0 release.

What asia dont have enough server s already?

12 minutes ago, SpartaNNNN said:

they are far more than you actually think, they are so laggy + we get 300 ping on Asian servers.

Not true. I play from Dubai and my ping is 140 on Asia. You are closer to Asiafrom Pakistan and you get 300. Either you are lying or your connection is the problem.

12 hours ago, Jeffy141 said:

Not true. I play from Dubai and my ping is 140 on Asia. You are closer to Asiafrom Pakistan and you get 300. Either you are lying or your connection is the problem.

Nope man, I can show you my internet connection as well ping on asia, we get around 300 ping

Its a very difficult thingo to express, although you can ask other players about this issue of ping

I have 20mb net, faster than many pakistani players here.

12213.JPG

1 minute ago, Jeffy141 said:

Then you don't know anything about routing mechanism. Here in Pakistan I have spent many hours with my isp to optimize our routes to asia servers and we end up with zero solutions because our traffic route is coming from different destinations such as London or Middle Eastern route. There is nothing they can do for it as upstream providers don't cooperate with them. We all can play at Dubai where we get under 50ms. Other than that we are hopeless 

On 06/12/2017 at 8:13 AM, BKitten said:

AND THESE PEOPLE WOUDN'T BE ABLE TO PLAY ANY PUBG AT ALL RIGHT NOW IF THERE WAS A PING/REGION LOCK.

Which is why you'll never get a ping/region lock until all well-populated countries have servers.

Can we quit with the selfish me-first "ping and region lock everything" requests please.  Ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

I hope the middle east gets servers eventually, it would be nice to have more people in the game.

Or simply divide each region into low ping only / everyone allowed ?
And remove BP rewards for low pings one?
IS THAT DIFFICULT FFS?

Yeah since we all shout.

What about those living in Iceland or even the carribean we need servers for these guys too for the 10s of gamers......

1 hour ago, Jadiz said:

What about those living in Iceland or even the carribean we need servers for these guys too for the 10s of gamers......

There are still huge regions like the whole African continent, China with the biggest pubg market, Russia or the middle east. Thats millions of players with no local server.

10 hours ago, Wertbag said:

There are still huge regions like the whole African continent, China with the biggest pubg market, Russia or the middle east. Thats millions of players with no local server.

Thank-you for highlighting, they should start a new thread please :)