Interrogate

Please MUTE ALL SOUND keybind.

Interrogate    270

Lobby, plane, and parachute sounds are so loud and annoying can we please have a MUTE ALL SOUND keybind so we can just mute everything until we land. Soooooo LOUD

• Like 5

burrkz    7

*edit*

nvm reread your post..lol

Mute voice chat is ctrl + T is that what you're looking for?

Edited by burrkz
  • Like 1

Saloman    97
2 hours ago, burrkz said:

*edit*

nvm reread your post..lol

Mute voice chat is ctrl + T is that what you're looking for?

Thanks, will save some of the headache but the guns are really loud as well.

2 hours ago, Galante said:

where can i download this game ?

In steam but I think you need a key before you can download it! Good luck.

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,078

Sounds great to me @Interrogate

I generally listen to videos on Youtube when I'm in the lobby / parachuting as well, would be super handy to have a mute all button.

hitem    153

Indeed. or remove the weapons.
Also, most keyboards have a "mute sound" buttong above the numpad - perhaps you are blessed with one of those meenwhile!

Interrogate    270
18 hours ago, hitem said:

Indeed. or remove the weapons.
Also, most keyboards have a "mute sound" buttong above the numpad - perhaps you are blessed with one of those meenwhile!

Nope, dont have one of those. Wish I did haha.

On 2/25/2017 at 1:29 AM, Interrogate said:

Lobby, plane, and parachute sounds are so loud and annoying can we please have a MUTE ALL SOUND keybind so we can just mute everything until we land. Soooooo LOUD

Go to desktop and turn the volume down Kappa, JK I totally agree with the mute all sound. With the amount of people shouting rude things in the plane before jumping out to the gun fights happening in the spawn area I tend to want to rip my ears off.

• Like 1

hitem    153
10 hours ago, Interrogate said:

Nope, dont have one of those. Wish I did haha.

awww to bad man! :)

you can always download a small macroapplication for windows and bind it to some keybind i guess to mute sound in windows! :P

Charmide    0

Bumping this since I had the same idea. A Ctrl+M shortcut to mute all sounds instead of having to go to the settings to do it for the lobby+drop phase would be great. Everywhere else you want sound turned up to the max, but you'll get a headache if you do at the start. 

15 hours ago, Charmide said:

Bumping this since I had the same idea. A Ctrl+M shortcut to mute all sounds instead of having to go to the settings to do it for the lobby+drop phase would be great. Everywhere else you want sound turned up to the max, but you'll get a headache if you do at the start. 

Spam

No topics/posts without actual content. This includes “first!” posts, bumping topics or anything in that category. No repeat posts/topics. No “thread necromancy,” AKA posting in a thread that’s long since been inactive. Spam includes asking for keys and/or access to the game.

Locking thread since there is a thread based on keybinds and one for VOIP.