tig3rba7m

Game crash: Megathread

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi all,

We're aware of some issues with your game crashing so I've made this megathread to collate the current threads. 

If you are posting that you're having this issue can you please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox console are you using? 

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify)) 

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu? 

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

Posted (edited)

First day with my Xbox One back and then this happens. So sick of this crashing while driving. Was down to final 40 people and my duo mate ended up team killing me because we would have died. This is absolutely stupid. Reloaded back in to spectate my partner and just couldn’t do it. This needs to be fixed like now. Was playing on Xbox One, crashed back to dashboard without any error messages. 

Edited by Carcass
  • Like 1

xbox one

The game generally crashes either when in a vehicle or running, this also happens on xbox one x (friends console)

Other observations

Environment rendering, since the update the house rendering is terrible it takes an age before the buildings render before being able to enter

Been stuck in the environment got stuck in a hand railing had to be killed by friendly fire 

Reloading back into the game after crash is horrendous and nine times out of ten isnt worth doings so as your dead by the time you load back in. 

After reading update notes I would like the game to work on a foundation level seamlessly not keep improving aesthetics, I`d rather have a game that looks like minecraft that actually works than have a turd rolled in glitter 

• Like 1

I am playing on an XBOX One X and lately tonight of 5 games 3 of the times I have had the entire game crash out to my XBOX Dashboard when looting using the inventory screen,

I still want a refund. How many updates is it going to take this game that’s supposedly worth $30 to be able to have a game that loads properly and doesn’t crash every 3/8 matches. It makes solos almost impossible to play, and squads even harder. Give me my money back. End of story.

• Like 1

Every single time I drive a vehicle I crash, I was just top 10 fully kitted with ghille suit had to drive into circle and of course i crashed and games over, Every squad game i play we will have to drive some where and of course at least 1-2 boys out of the squad will crash entirely screwing up our game, and this has been happening every game on squad 1/3 on solo. I'm honestly so frustrated with this I had to complain some where I'm literally scared to drive vehicles because of this i tried not going full gas the whole time and my game would still crash, please please fix this i don't even want to know how many dinner have been lost because of this, countless stressful hours looting up just to find a vehicle and have the game crash 

(And I'm talking about our games crashing not crashing the whip)

I experience this pretty often, it has reduced slightly since i have hard wired my Xbox to my internet modem. but it is still a common occurrence.

Console: Xbox ONE

When: it occurs mostly while in game. the crash is always random. 

What happens: the screen goes black and I am always kicked to the Dashboard. I am usually able to get back in game if i have not already died. but it takes about 3-5min to load back into the session i crashed out of. 

Xbox One. Game is even worse today. Constantly getting crashed back to the dashboard. Also really bad texture pop in. Annoying A.F. haven't been able to play a game to the end for three days now. 

Can we please get the crashes fixed? Crossing the bridge into military and game crashes right as I’m driving through a roadblock. 20 people left...

Which Xbox console are you using? X box one X

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify)) when opening the inventory screen 

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu?  screen freezes for a few seconds then kicks back to dashboard

After latest update, crashes are not as frequent but still an issue. 

Which Xbox console are you using? We use both 

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify)) while  driving every fucking  time i so fed  with it

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu?  screen freezes  and get kicked back to dashboard

First thing on that stupid Roadmap should be FIX CRASHES

PC - WIndows 10 Fully Updated

Yesterday night I installed the last update (#7) and after that the game WONT LOAD anymore. I restarted my PC; tried to fix the thing with the Microsoft VC++ Redist that I read it could make some troubles with the game...but nothing worked.

Any ideas?

PS. Im now reinstalling the game. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The crashes are back and as bad as ever. seems its crashing a 1 -2 times every 3 or 4 games. and of my squad seems like 2 go down almost every game out of the 4. Can anyone tell us the reason for this. it was great before this last update you would only black screen every 20 games or so... it seems to be most prevalant towards the last couple circles and almost always while in a vehicle or running. im using xbox one standard 1tb and it kicks you to the original load in screen of pubg.

Edited by UncleF3st3r

Posted (edited)

53 pages full of game glitch reports and zero progress from the devs. Give me a break

Edited by Neildos

Xbox one S

Crashing seems worse now than ever. I crash probably 3 out of 5 matches. Usually while driving a vehicle (used to only crash then)  now there doesn't seem to be by rhyme or reason.  Latest crash I landed in the school. Fought my way through five or six people head The Spoils of victory and jumped out the lower story window only to crash. Lock back in and I'm stuck under the ground and can't move. I tried restarting the game every time I log back in I was Underground until the circle killed me.

Most of the time when I crash it seems to be sound oriented like when driving a vehicle or when the bombardment is going on near me. But like I said again lately since last patch the crashing is not only worse but now I'm more random.

• Like 1

I've 100% HAD IT with these f%$#ing game crashes! Just crashed out 3rd last circle 20 players left, duo's at military base. I came back in only to be killed.

Bluehole, this is UNACCEPTABLE at 4 months since release!

• Like 1

I'm using an Xbox one S, it seems as though everytime I get to the final 15 I get network lag. I've reset everything, even tried hard wiring. None of which seems to work. It's happened since the last patch, before then I could go through entire games without a single bit of lag or disruption

This issue has plagued my game since December 23, 2017. 

I am on an xbox one x, and every time I start a game it will crash to the dashboard once the the plane appears, and sometimes during the initial loading area where players join

Xbox One: having really bad pop in and rendering issues. Became one with a table and couldn't move. Merged with part of building when dropping in. Also still having near constant crashes back to the dashboard. The really troubling thing is the news of more 'additions' to the game before fixing what's there already. That was yesterday, today the game will not play at all. Kind of a sideways move.  

This game is virtually unplayable, for me. Since the last patch where you removed the picnic tables and added different game start locations, before the plane.  I can't even get a weapon with out being killed, because the map is still loading. I am hardwired with 100mbps service. I should not be waiting on surfaces to load.   Regular Xbox, though that shouldn't matter.  The division doesn't have this problem, call of duty doesn't have this problem. You're reaching for the stars, and you haven't even kickflip ollied over the Damn curb. Simplify it, stream line it. Why are you adding more maps, if the first one won't freaking load. This is impossible to play.. I want my money back. 

you please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox console are you using?  Xbox One S

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify)) Standing in a field, driving a car, running

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu? nope straight to dash

I dont want new guns, new map nothing new. please fix the crashing. i have lost so many games to it. its ridiculous, it should not be happening.. and the load times holy hell. other games have larger maps that are completely rendered and reload times is fast. 

the load times are crazy, i land and have to wait 10~20 seconds for stuff to spawn and anyone with a one x it happens faster.

please listen to the community and stop with the add ons and updates. we most of all want a non crashing game, (even previews of BF1 with a new engine never crashed for me) and the fps lag is stupid too.

i recommend your teams

1.) Stop the crashing

2.) improve the efficiency of the code so its smoother runs at higher fps and doesn't lag out.

3.) map loads faster and no spawn delays.

My game has been constantly crashing before I even enter the game. When I do enter a game and it crashes (pretty often) I will continue to crash on the black loading screen if I attempt to rejoin. 

• Like 1