itsAsics

Proximity Chat On Xbox One

10 hours ago, knighty92 said:

In my opinion; it'd make the game quite toxic and frustrating for many. Sure, there would be some funny moments, but nothing is worse than being killed and having someone scream at you calling you trash. Makes you want to throw your controller through your screen.

what luigi evahard but also having it so once youre at least within 20 yards of another player then it could activate and slowly get louder as you approach. So then youd have to communicate your plan a bit further away with your squad and then come in for the sneak attack n some funny shit to say before mowing em down!

1 hour ago, ArchAngelx96x said:

It states console exclusive so that right their proves the site right it will never go to ps4 just like halo! So no you do not know how to read! Here is a site that proves us right and you wrong again! Also would love to see a link where Mr Green stated he wanted to reach as many consoles as possible! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/887420/PUBG-news-Xbox-One-X-PlayerUnknowns-Battlegrounds-PS4-Desert-Map/amp

Lol, well done you managed to provide me with a link where it states Microsoft are looking to extend the period of exclusivity, not that it will remain a console exclusive, infact your link perfectly backs up my own point.

I find it very amusing that someone who states that I can't read actually supplies me with information strengthening my own point while weakening their own, very funny indeed.

As to further discussion on other consoles etc, here you go.

https://www.gamesradar.com/player-unknowns-battlegrounds-pubg-ps4-release-news/

Feel free to click on ant of the links in the article where they discuss reaching more consoles etc

On 29/12/2017 at 1:23 PM, Fitment Goals said:

If proximity chat does not come to XBOX ONE, eventually i see myself going over to PC. 

why do you want prox chat so much? just so you can troll people you've killed? that is the only thing prox chat will be used for...
as funny as that can be, it will just make the game cancerious. there is no need for prox chat.

On 29/12/2017 at 1:05 PM, StinkF1345 said:

Pc is a bit better. Less children screaching and spamming voice comms. Not as many kiddies have a legit PC to play this game. 

you are deluded. just watch some streamers, they have prox chat muted because all you get is either some funny guy blasting music down the mic or some kid screaming at the top of his lungs.

Add prox chat and for anyone worried about getting their feeling hurt, add a option to mute it so they can't hear. I would enjoy being able to actually hear the other players especially when sneaking up on a building.

• Like 1

Personally, I would love to see this come to console. 

Or at least 5 seconds of time to hear someone speak after a kill, similar to COD. Nothing motivates me to wreck someone over and over like hearing them losing their shit after I kill them with a Desert Eagle from across the map on HC. That shit is hilarious.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2018 at 1:51 PM, Theisman said:

Lol, well done you managed to provide me with a link where it states Microsoft are looking to extend the period of exclusivity, not that it will remain a console exclusive, infact your link perfectly backs up my own point.

I find it very amusing that someone who states that I can't read actually supplies me with information strengthening my own point while weakening their own, very funny indeed.

As to further discussion on other consoles etc, here you go.

https://www.gamesradar.com/player-unknowns-battlegrounds-pubg-ps4-release-news/

Feel free to click on ant of the links in the article where they discuss reaching more consoles etc

You have made my point even more right good job! It will be a console exclusive to bad for you hoping it goes to ps4. PlayStation players said the same thing about halo it will eventually come to are console guess what it never did and never will! 

You have made my point even more right good job! It will be a console exclusive to bad for you hoping it goes to ps4. PlayStation players said the same thing about halo it will eventually come to are console guess what it never did and never will! 

Lmao I did no such thing and you know it, or did you not bother to read it or could you not comprehend the parts in both articles where the length of exclusivity was discussed.

Face it kid, you were wrong, time to stop getting butt hurt over it

They can't even get the game to RUN without frequent "black screens" and monster glitches....and you want gold trim ?

On 2/26/2018 at 5:09 PM, Theisman said:

Lmao I did no such thing and you know it, or did you not bother to read it or could you not comprehend the parts in both articles where the length of exclusivity was discussed.

Face it kid, you were wrong, time to stop getting butt hurt over it

It went to mobile retard it will never reach ps4 I cannot wait until a retard like you gets owned! You people on ps4 said the same thing about halo it will come to PlayStation it never did! The only one that is wrong is you that what is so funny! Gtfo with your dumbass!

It went to mobile retard it will never reach ps4 I cannot wait until a retard like you gets owned! You people on ps4 said the same thing about halo it will come to PlayStation it never did! The only one that is wrong is you that what is so funny! Gtfo with your dumbass!

Well done, cant win an argument by providing information so have to use insults, truly the most pathetic way to respond.

Obviously there is no reasoning with you so i'll leave this conversation here before you show yourself up more 

On 19.12.2017 at 6:54 AM, itsAsics said:

Just a quick suggestion can we get the player voice channels in the settings, and finally add in that proximity chat that gives pubg that extra special quality in gameplay that PC currently has. 

I really hope that the developer will add this Feature sometime, I agree

On 12/29/2017 at 8:16 AM, StinkF1345 said:

Yes you can. Come on man. Every child from South Africa to China has an Xbox. But to game on PC you need money and time and effort. Yes their is plenty of bad eggs. Always will be. But children run Xbox live. Therefore it’s natural that statistically their would be more occupancies of child related BS. Adults are bad too. Don’t get me wrong. I understand. But Xbox live is marketed for children. Hence more childish... trying to be nice... voice comms

But why would they implement proximity chat on other games like sea of thieves and friday the 13th if they wont add it on here?

On 12/19/2017 at 12:54 AM, itsAsics said:

Just a quick suggestion can we get the player voice channels in the settings, and finally add in that proximity chat that gives pubg that extra special quality in gameplay that PC currently has. 

Yes my buddy and I are wanting this very bad and Acutally we researched with everyone we have played with in squads. We had 100 percent in fav of it so far. 

On 2/25/2018 at 9:53 PM, Buloee said:

why do you want prox chat so much? just so you can troll people you've killed? that is the only thing prox chat will be used for...
as funny as that can be, it will just make the game cancerious. there is no need for prox chat.

you are deluded. just watch some streamers, they have prox chat muted because all you get is either some funny guy blasting music down the mic or some kid screaming at the top of his lungs.

Well if you shoot them the music stops and the kid stops screaming lol

On 12/18/2017 at 11:54 PM, itsAsics said:

It would be cool, but from what i hear Microsoft doesnt want to support it for whatever reason.

This is the feature that literally made this game so popular.  The hilarious videos from PC gameplay that went viral are the sole reason people bought it.  It's a shame and kind of a slap in the face to the Xbox players that they don't plan to add it.

Posted (edited)
On 2/26/2018 at 9:44 AM, trufflepigg said:

I believe as others have probably mentioned it's not PUBG's decision to make, it's a Microsoft policy. 

It is not, the following comes directly from their website in the section designed for developers:

"Muting is frequently unidirectional. That is, Player A mutes Player B, but Player B can still hear Player A. Examples of muting:+

• A title has "proximity" chat. In this case, a player can hear other players who are located nearby, but players who are too far away are muted.
  • A title offers users a player the ability to mute any/all other players.

Muting is primarily implemented at the discretion of the title. However, a player can also mute other players at the Xbox system level, using the gamercard or system UI."

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-live/multiplayer/chat/gamechat-overview

Edited by Big Boi
Text corrected