BMaynart

Add South America dedicated servers if possible (Xbox One)

Pessoal faça uma pressao aqui tbm

Tem um moderador do forum respondendo as criticas... se possivel postem ai tbm reclamando !

Abraços!

• Like 1

Speaking throughout Latin America and not only Brazil, having this server can solve some problems and even bring more players and monetization to the company itself. Playerbase low has influence yes we do not have this server due to cost, but, it is unfair to sell a product in a region of the globe and not have how to support it with a simple TPP server for example.

To all who paid for the game in Latin America, suffer for:

1. Lags
  2. Unfair matches due to high latencies
  3. Crashes possibly caused by high latency

I believe that neither for you as a company nor for us, the players are advantageous has an unfair game, because, how will I indicate a game to my friends knowing that everyone will be at a disadvantage? How will I invest in micro-transactions if I can not even play it right?

We in Latin America go through several serious political and financial difficulties and investing in a product in this way is unfeasible.

I suggest that you enable the South America server on the Xbox to effectively test whether it will have the minimum use that you expect and if both sides (business and customer) are satisfied.

I am very tired of playing with such disadvantages to a ping of 200, they will end up tired of the people of SA. A shame that they have servers in Oceania and not in South America. Very sad!!!!!

Estoy muy cansado de jugar con tanta desventajas a un ping de 200, van a terminar cansado a la gente de SA. Una vergüenza que que tengan servidores en Oceanía y no en Sudamérica. Muy triste!!!!

Em 18/02/2018 at 12:57, ChicagoStone disse:

I am very tired of playing with such disadvantages to a ping of 200, they will end up tired of the people of SA. A shame that they have servers in Oceania and not in South America. Very sad!!!!!

Estoy muy cansado de jugar con tanta desventajas a un ping de 200, van a terminar cansado a la gente de SA. Una vergüenza que que tengan servidores en Oceanía y no en Sudamérica. Muy triste!!!!

How can you see your ping to the game servers on xbox?

You do not have to know too much to know that ping over 180, while everyone is taking the loot, you're coming back

On 2/16/2018 at 1:12 PM, Relbr said:

Não tem como jogar desse jeito.

SA server please!

Porra... Mas sua internet deve ser horrível também... 

As vezes me da esse rubber-banding mas não é tanto. 

A pior parte de ping alto é do delay pra pegar loot e os tiroteios que sempre temos uma desvantagem. 

Edited by Skitelz7

49 minutes ago, rivaldox1 said:

How can you see your ping to the game servers on xbox?

Fortnite shows so it's probably around the same. 

Mine's around 165 when set to NA servers. 

Speaking of fortnite... 

They're adding SA servers soon. 

What a shame eh Bluehole? 

Imagine you live in North America and are playing on a North American server.  

Now you run up to a guy on your server but he's playing from South America. 

The chances of you winning the gun fight is a lot higher since your ping will be way lower than his. 

That's why we're mad. 

It's completely unfair and completely ridiculous for them to still not have added SA servers. 

Edited by Skitelz7

4 minutos atrás, Skitelz7 disse:

Fortnite shows so it's probably around the same. 

Mine's around 165 when set to NA servers. 

Speaking of fortnite... 

They're adding SA servers soon. 

What a shame eh Bluehole? 

Oh i see. I would like to know the exactly ping to pubg servers. 

42 minutos atrás, Skitelz7 disse:

A pior parte de ping alto é do delay pra pegar loot e os tiroteios que sempre temos uma desvantagem. 

Não tem como jogar desse jeito.

Todos jogos que jogo não tenho problema com lag fica com Ping abaixo de 50MS com servidores no Brasil e outros  jogos abaixo de 20ms.

O problema de pubg é porque o servidor está muito longe e se vc jogar em uma hora de pico aumenta a latência devido o servidor estar na América do norte.

Nem todas partida fica travando desse jeito mas qd vc fica de frente com um gringo que mora perto do servidor sempre fica em desvantagem.

Minha conexão e 50mb down e 25up fibra ótica.

Edited by Relbr
  • Like 1

Precisamos de servidor SA.

A empresa já sabe disso, existe um prazo de resposta para a comunidade BR?

Boa tarde.

20 horas atrás, Skitelz7 disse:

Eu tenho net de 60megas aqui... e as vezes isso acontece tbem... o problema é o Server estar muito longe... precisamos de um Server SA para jogar normalmente e/ou de igual para igual aos demais na partida...

• Like 2