llithix

White screen after start menu

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi everyone, if you're having issues with the error below please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox are you using?
Wired or wireless connection?

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

It has been doing that  to me since last update. Sucks because I've been enjoying the game but now I'm locked out. But hopefully they fix it ASAP because I'm itching to get back at it. 

Just bought game, and after launching for first time it says I already have an account and wont let me play. Help?

1 hour ago, Legitbubblegun said:

I just got in guys. I unplugged my xbox and my modem and plugged it back in and it let me in. I wonder if it works on an IP address and glitches out that way?

I tried this trick and had no success is there anything else you did.

• Like 1

I have a theory on why it may not be working. The account I was trying to use was a child account and when I switched to a non-child account I did not experience the error. Are any of you using child accounts (In a family With 1 or more adult acounts. )

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BismoFunyuns said:

This is an unrelated issue but after I reset my router everything stopped working 

Try resetting your router then your modem, in that order.  I know sometimes if I reset my modem first, it won't recognize my router after it restarts. (I have a sagemcom router, which sucks ) 

If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to open your dmz. I'd  call your isp and get them to help troubleshoot the problem.  

Yeah it has happened to alot of people who have just bought it. My advice would be to uninstall and reinstall the game, sounds like files being corrupted during the install.

I have the same problem.
It started the white screen yesterday, until then it had not had that problem.

I enter the game and after the initial screen where you need to press "A" to go
for the initial menu everything turns white.

I tried rebooting the XBOX and my modem to no avail !.

I think there should be a little urgent patch on the subject. we can not play

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Please logout of all accounts on your Xbox and log back in with the account you want to play with. 

What do you mean by log out? Sign out or delete your accounts on Xbox and add them back?

I could temporarily fix it every now and then just by setting my Xbox offline for a couple secs but now that doesn’t work at all anymore

• Like 1

I am using the normal xbox one  I am using a wireless connection. I am having the problem where I get the white screen saying loading lobby. Any fixes?

On 29/12/2017 at 10:31 AM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Please logout of all accounts on your Xbox and log back in with the account you want to play with. 

He means to make sure all the acounts you are not playing the game with have to be signed out.