llithix

White screen after start menu

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi everyone, if you're having issues with the error below please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox are you using?
Wired or wireless connection?

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

Last night on New Year's I crashed around 10pm and I tried so many time to get back in and today the same thing has anyone figured out a solid solution this is what I'm seeing.

1514827938580611078933.jpg

So I shut off my WiFi device and it took awhile but it reconnected and finally got in but it's having trouble loading customization items.

For those with the white screen problem, here's what I did (it may have just been luck but it worked):
After trying countless things like reset internet, xbox, log out / log in accounts, what finally worked was: When the white screen appeared, I left in it for a few minutes, something like 3 or 4 minutes; after that I could see that animation written "connecting" over the white background, so I closed the PUBG and reopened and it worked immediately.

I hope this can help someone.

I've been getting this white screen since I moved a week ago. Im playing on the Xbox one x with a wired connection. The even stranger thing is when I run a detailed network statistics nothing shows up under the first three items on the left side of the list. Going to factory reset my modem/router combo when I get off work today. 

Ive reinstalled the game, cleared cache, swapped sign ons, hard reset everything, went offline for a few minutes and went back online.... that white screen is still there. 

Any clues as to the cause?

Posted (edited)

Just bought the game and it just loads forever I paid 29.99 for that ?!?! What a joke and how are others playing when I'm j noust loading.

Edited by WHITELOADINGSCRN

Console: Xbox One X (Scorpio Edition)

Connection: Wireless (Open NAT)

This issue has been present every since I purchased the game. I’ve been unable to load a single match.  

Ok guys I bought a new router and it seemed to fix the issue but it does happen to me again all I do is unplug router then plug in asap and it fixes the issue

Hello Everyone!

Xbox X

Wireless connection

Tried everything (reboot, closing accounts and even recreating them, reinstalling the game) BUT (as I have two accounts) I can open the game on one account "1" (the one where I bought it), but not on the other. That's a big problem for me, as I do not use the account 1 to play but only to buy games with a friend (and this friend plays without any problem being in exactly the same situation).

After reading through all the messages, I got in contact with Microsoft since we were having the same issues.  Here is what they told me to do:

1. Please go to Home > settings > disc and blue ray > Blu-ray >  persistent storage > clear persistent storage. (Please do this three times).
2. Go to Home > settings > network > advance settings > alternate MAC address > clear > restart.

After I did this, the Xbox reboots and then when I opened PUBG it only was on the white screen for a few seconds before the game started.  I quit the game just to check, and it worked again.  So thankful to Microsoft for helping out with this problem since none of the help messages from PUBG seemed to work.

10 hours ago, EulerFunction said:

After reading through all the messages, I got in contact with Microsoft since we were having the same issues.  Here is what they told me to do:

1. Please go to Home > settings > disc and blue ray > Blu-ray >  persistent storage > clear persistent storage. (Please do this three times).
2. Go to Home > settings > network > advance settings > alternate MAC address > clear > restart.

After I did this, the Xbox reboots and then when I opened PUBG it only was on the white screen for a few seconds before the game started.  I quit the game just to check, and it worked again.  So thankful to Microsoft for helping out with this problem since none of the help messages from PUBG seemed to work.

Anybody else try this and does it work?

Xbox one x

Wireless connection. 

If I go offline and back a couple times it lets me in for a match or two

• Like 1

I have just purchased PUBG from the Xbox Live Store and I am having the problem where the game loads up, press a to start game and goes to the White Screen and nothing happens. Please help, Thank you. Using an Original Xbox One with a Wired Connection to my internet.

12 hours ago, Bulldog11 said:

Anybody else try this and does it work?

I tried the above and it did not work for me. I bought the Digital Copy of the game a couple of hours ago and it has yet to leave this "White Screen".

• Like 1

Another thing PUBG keeps doing is saying that my controller has been dusconnected.... The controller is and has always been connected... weird.

20180108_221851.jpg

Original Xbox one, wired connection. I can’t get into the game at all. After the “Press A Button” screen, I just get a white screen.

13 hours ago, dd3774 said:

Xbox one x

Wireless connection. 

If I go offline and back a couple times it lets me in for a match or two

This is what I do but I shouldn’t have to. Hope they fix this somehow

Have already put in a support ticket. Situation is same as everyone else. Been happening since the late December update. Is there a known cause yet or is it up in the air still? Adavance Warfare Xbox. Wireless connection. Would appreciate a response

Just to give an update for me to get mine to somewhat work on the Xbox one x wired connection. 

I go to settings and network settings, go offline for 60 seconds, then go back online by backing out to the home screen and select the game, it will load up and work for sometimes up to multiple games but after every crash or sometimes after that game you have to do that again to get back into the lobby. 

Even the the new update didn't solve it. 

I am having the same issue and I just updated it to the latest one that came out a few days ago. Its been like this since the 2nd update last month. I'm using a Xbox One X.