llithix

White screen after start menu

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi everyone, if you're having issues with the error below please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox are you using?
Wired or wireless connection?

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

Xbox One S. Wired...Starts with a white screen then tries to go to lobby but the lobby wont load just shows the car with the trees but no menu or anything

15 hours ago, LaMorte617 said:

Xbox One S. Wired...Starts with a white screen then tries to go to lobby but the lobby wont load just shows the car with the trees but no menu or anything

Same here. Goes to box art screen, lobby appears for a second. Stays on this indefinitely. At least the white screen is gone! Progress

21 minutes ago, Terminal_Frost said:

Same here. Goes to box art screen, lobby appears for a second. Stays on this indefinitely. At least the white screen is gone! Progress

lol I know! It is the first time it has ever happened to me but I restarted my xbox and let it chill for about 15 minutes and it worked when I came back

Seeing the same. Yesterday it was a white screen, today it is box art.

Yesterday I could reset my router and be able to play.

Today a router reset does not fix the problem.

now my screen flashes the lobby and goes back to a pubg loading screen with the music playing in the background. So close.... please fix this 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 6:23 AM, llithix said:

Forgive me im new to forums but the problem im having is after the start menu where you hit A, and then a black loading screen with a PUBG logo, im greeted with a white screen with lobby music and in the top left of the screen i see "LOADING lobby" ive been getting this since the first update and the latest hasnt fixed it. Im not the only one with this problem as my friend has the same issue.

IMG-20171221-WA0001_01.jpg.950edb96353be05959dfa4ff18a43f83.jpg

Have you tried to completely uninstall your game and reinstall it

havent read all the comments just wondering if when your resetting your xbox your waiting for the light to go from wite to yellow before turning it back on, i have a old xbox one and to get it to update i have to wait till the yellow light turns on then when i turn it back on, under games and apps in the update part it will show pubg needs an update and install from there.

Original XBox One

Wireless connection (Open NAT)

After hitting a to enter; I get the standard black screen, then a split second of the game screen, and then just never ending game art. Squadmates can see me in lobby however I can not interact with the game. 

So far I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game (on all drives including internal), hard reset the console, cleared game cache, reset modem and router, changed router channels, changed DNS server, and just to be safe I placed my Xbox within a salt pentagram. What's my the next step here?

Posted (edited)

Essentially I’m white screened.  I hit A to start, I see the car screen for just a moment, then it goes back to the title screens which prompted me to hit A however the select A is gone, the screen is a little darker now.  My friends can see me in the lobby with them but I can’t interact with anything. Very frustrating.  Everything was working fine, then it wasn’t. 

Xbox One S

Wired

Edited by MBELL05

On 12/29/2017 at 10:31 AM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Please logout of all accounts on your Xbox and log back in with the account you want to play with. 

This works 

Ok so to get mine to work I had to get charter to give me a new IP address. I am now able to play whenever I want with no white screen or loading screen crash

Posted (edited)

This is what Im currently experiencing. Can't load into the game at all. Hit start and im stuck at the screen. Can someone help?

20180322_180518.jpg

Edited by ThemanyfacedPod

On 3/23/2018 at 12:03 AM, ThemanyfacedPod said:

This is what Im currently experiencing. Can't load into the game at all. Hit start and im stuck at the screen. Can someone help?

20180322_180518.jpg

Hey !

I have this issue since the release of the game. On each new update I have some hope and try the various fixes shared by the community but nothing change.

PUBG is dead for me, waiting for Mavericks : Proving Grounds , the dev team seems far better to handle a better Battle Royale.

Can't load into the game at all. I want to play and the game only stay in white screen. My Friends and I stay for 15 minutes.

1524702184848572187843.jpg

This is all I get now since updating this afternoon.

I had a few really poor games (even for me) getting done by an UMP while wearing a level 3 vest before I could even raise my M416!

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, hard reset. 

Any other recommendations?

C81730C1-36AE-4C9B-9E99-73C9A20A9D7C.jpeg