riktor skale

Are there known hacks on Xbox? (Aimbots, wall hacks ect)

Numerous reasons I rather play this on Xbox than pc and hacking is one of them. I still see some players making ridiculously good shots or must have incredible X-ray vision through walls. Are there any known hacks like these on Xbox?

Hi,

i don't think the game is possible to be modified on the XOne,  people are just know how the game works to pull off impressive shots.  i would want them to add the killcam on Xone aswell so we can see how they killed us.

Yeah M/KB is a problem but there are no hackers on xbox. You will know when you run into a M/KB player as you will get head shotted 10 times before you can even react. I have only encountered it once so far though so doesnt seem to be a huge problem yet.

There is some concern about wall hacks and aimbots right now...people getting shot through walls and headshots only...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wizardO3 said:

There is some concern about wall hacks and aimbots right now...people getting shot through walls and headshots only...

That stuff doesn't exist on Xbox. Maybe people glitching walls, but formal wall hacks or aim bots? No.

1 hour ago, Cliq said:

That stuff doesn't exist on Xbox. Maybe people glitching walls, but formal wall hacks or aim bots? No.

it would not be hard. battleeye can be easily worked around. dayz runs on battleye and people hack there no problem.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

it's not confirmed though, Xbox One has fantastic protection towards motifying game files etc..   i think they should bring killcam to XONE so we can see where they was.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, ACERT ASSASSIN said:

it would not be hard. battleeye can be easily worked around. dayz runs on battleye and people hack there no problem.

Xbox one is different to the PC,  there is no easy work around to have wallhack etc.. in the game.  personal experience i have never come across in people clearly who have mods.

GTA V is the only game on xbox one i have seen modifications but it's not wallhack etc... it's more money, level, weapons and they had to do it on the xbox 360/ps3. 

being able to modify a game on xbox one is just not known, the game files are very very protected and weekly/monthly updated. 

if someone and post to a video or other showing someone who is clearly modding. 

2 hours ago, SirDubstep said:

it's not confirmed though, Xbox One has fantastic protection towards motifying game files etc..   i think they should bring killcam to XONE so we can see where they was.

I hope we do get kill cam eventually, I think we have all died not knowing where we got shot from by now and it would be interesting to watch back.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff_Ess said:

I hope we do get kill cam eventually, I think we have all died not knowing where we got shot from by now and it would be interesting to watch back.

Ditto.....I wanna see how badly I potato in the mash xD

• Like 1

trust me, they did this on COD MW3....all you have to do is run the program from an off console storage device and then throw the program into the file  for the game and boom. profit. The console thinks that its part of the file, and unless someone tips off a dev or Microsoft, no red flags.

If you ever get bored, look up "how to use invisible hack on MW3" on youtube.....they use the USB port to load the file after modifying it and give step by step instructions on how to get the god hack.

17 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

Ditto.....I wanna see how badly I potato in the mash xD

If you want quick battles to practice your aiming drop at the school, just be warned once you open fire they are like flies to shit but you will get practice. I am patato at the game to but I can get a kill here and there, sometimes even 2 lol B|

I always jump out at the first hot spot the plane comes across. Military base, power plant, shooting range....I will admit however, when I come across the range, I go to the military tunnels, load up, and pounce the lone survivor who comes out of the range alive. But then again, they usually get away when I look for them cause I loot too hard.

As for the school, I have tried before. I have came out on top {only 4 people landed there and fought it out on the roof while I landed on the ground and I think they forgot about me XD} but typically I get a nasty stutter lag when I go there. =/

On 12/23/2017 at 2:28 AM, riktor skale said:

Numerous reasons I rather play this on Xbox than pc and hacking is one of them. I still see some players making ridiculously good shots or must have incredible X-ray vision through walls. Are there any known hacks like these on Xbox?

1. Hasn't been on Xbox long enough for official hacks.
2. There's a Microsoft team looking for such things; hence being able to report cheating.
3. While "hacking" is ultra-rare, and slightly possible, it is mostly; A. Laghacking, and/or B. Controller-Modding and/or Microsoft/Keyboard add-on.

On 12/29/2017 at 4:52 AM, SnapCracklePop said:

Mods on Xbox One is not known, xbox one has way more protection then the xbox 360. game files are protected and there is no way you can modify the game files to have wall hack, aimbot etc. it's probably just the map not loading correctly on the shooter's end, it can happen remember the game is still progress and this will happen.

Killcam ASAP!

That could just be that the bulding didnt render in on the shooters screen making him visible lol, we all know the rendering is a problem early game but either way its not good. I have seen other people complaining that they have been shot through walls also but at this stage I still tend to think it is the game in its "preview" stage than it is hackers. All you can do is keep recording this stuff when it happens.

there's hacks on xbox 360. go play a game of cod zombies and you will likely join a hacked lobby. it's really fun actually. 

Edited by fUll951

NOT HACKING someone more than likely using a xim m/kb adapter there by allowing for some excellent shots. Also the game is in early access on xbox, it will have lots of bugs and issues until finally officially released

On 12/29/2017 at 4:52 AM, SnapCracklePop said:

This could have been one of two situations. The first has been mentioned, the building didn't load for the shooter. Second, is server desynch. The server thinks you are somewhere else, and the shooter sees you stationary in the middle of nowhere, and gets an easy kill. 

On 12/24/2017 at 12:36 PM, SirDubstep said:

Agreed, killcam and replays would be good to see where we went wrong, what we could have done better and so on.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, th0rg0d said:

This could have been one of two situations. The first has been mentioned, the building didn't load for the shooter. Second, is server desynch. The server thinks you are somewhere else, and the shooter sees you stationary in the middle of nowhere, and gets an easy kill. 

I was about to reply saying exactly this.

I personally have seen a guy floating stationary about 20 feet above a boat (in the sitting position, no less) and I killed him with a couple head shots. I'm sure he thought I was hacking, in retrospect.

Also, the buildings not loading is a really really really big issue with the OG xbox. You can shoot completely through unloaded buildings which is a really big problem. This also typically only happens towards the beginning of a match because after a short time everything should have loaded.

I may have gotten my answer above to what happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was well into a duo game and with my teammate dead I was looting the upstairs of a house when I got hit. Naturally I figured it was through a window so I crawled into a hallway out of sight from anybody only to be shot and killed. Neither me or my buddy, who was spectating, had any idea how it happened. 

• Like 1