Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dayman

Steam Market

6 hours ago, GasPwnz said:

The gamescom keys have been merged with the new keys.

The explanation is simple, whoever owned a gamescom key now has an early bird key because of the merge

That means since he owned a gamescom key from when they were available this key has already passed the 7day steam thingy, so you can pretty much use it on a desperado crate and sell its content imediately.

If you buy a key right now steam needs 7 days for it to be available to be sold on the market again,therefor whatever u open with a key u bought now, needs 7 days from the purchase of the key to be sold

If this is confirmed, you just explain how some people find a way for selling items beforre the 7days.

Soooo, the players who used this methods are "legit" in a way, they outbrained the steammarket by this way.

But, with this merging key system, i still consider that Bluehole have make a huge mistake ! :)

For some reason I can sell my tshirt (pink striped) but not my Punk Knuckle Gloves (Black). I got them within 2 mins of each other, gloves from desperado and shirt from biker.

14 hours ago, GasPwnz said:

The explanation is simple, whoever owned a gamescom key now has an early bird key because of the merge

That means since he owned a gamescom key from when they were available this key has already passed the 7day steam thingy, so you can pretty much use it on a desperado crate and sell its content imediately.

If you buy a key right now steam needs 7 days for it to be available to be sold on the market again,therefor whatever u open with a key u bought now, needs 7 days from the purchase of the key to be sold

How'd you find out about this?

5 hours ago, Dayman said:

How'd you find out about this?

i just read that early bird key = gamescom key

the rest are just knowledge of a 1k + steam trades csgo player

13 hours ago, MKPeak said:

For some reason I can sell my tshirt (pink striped) but not my Punk Knuckle Gloves (Black). I got them within 2 mins of each other, gloves from desperado and shirt from biker.

Nothing wrong here.

You can trade items from biker crate and have to wait 1 week for the desperado's items.

It's the way it has been designed.

3 hours ago, GasPwnz said:

i just read that early bird key = gamescom key

the rest are just knowledge of a 1k + steam trades csgo player

Yeah. Good job here ! Now i now how i will speak to my lawyer and then to bluehole :)

Because in the patchnote where they announced the merge, they NEVER explain this. So... it's a backdoor way for having an OFFICIAL ANSWER !

On 1/15/2018 at 11:14 AM, GasPwnz said:

Sorry, but this is not the only thing going on.  Back when the Gamescom crates came out, the exact same thing happened.  There were no 7 day old keys when the Gamescom crates came out.  And again, a bunch of people were selling items on the Steam Market while everybody else had to wait a week.

So while it sounds like a valid explanation, it's not the whole story.

21 hours ago, MrPlectros said:

If this is confirmed, you just explain how some people find a way for selling items beforre the 7days.

Soooo, the players who used this methods are "legit" in a way, they outbrained the steammarket by this way.

But, with this merging key system, i still consider that Bluehole have make a huge mistake ! :)

There is more to it than that.  See my above post.

1 hour ago, OUT FOX EM said:

Sorry, but this is not the only thing going on.  Back when the Gamescom crates came out, the exact same thing happened.  There were no 7 day old keys when the Gamescom crates came out.  And again, a bunch of people were selling items on the Steam Market while everybody else had to wait a week.

So while it sounds like a valid explanation, it's not the whole story.

i didnt have the game back then, i dont really know if what u say happened then and how it happened

1 hour ago, GasPwnz said:

i didnt have the game back then, i dont really know if what u say happened then and how it happened

Oh it definitely happened.  Someone else mentioned it on the first page too (5th post).

image.png.806ee4dadfcf6e04fdfb70dc59991b7a.png

That's the price of the baggy pants brown.

It's now 1 week since the desperado's items are available, so 1000+ baggy on the market.

The price was between 18€ - 22€ all the last week, but now it's 2.40-2.60 !!!

Price divided by ten only for those who can't sell this item before... It's clearly not fair.

In some country like belgium, this is considering legally as gambling system, with the rules/laws going with that.

In those laws there is a point saying that a system like this is not allowed to provide advantage in the access (price of the crates, % of loot) AND in the selling part.

As i presume all these days, the market is now broken.

Oh wait ! It's not ! It works for all the cheaters who have hundreds of accounts getting crates :) and not ban.