Onemamboss

Making it the best game ever

Im enjoying the game but have a few suggestions.

The storm circle is waaay too fast for such large map area. Please.. more vehicles or slow down the storm. I would like to see what percentage die from the storm.. over 5% is too much. 

Mines and traps.. please add these. almost mandatory on FPS these days.

Add reticle changes for color i have a 65 in TV and still lose my reticle sometimes.

Add option for Mic'd servers.. the game is best with communication.. let mic'd ppl play together.

Last one... one word... Zombies..

Thanks.

In response to the circle of death , most matches that make it to the final circle average out to over 30 minutes I think . slowing it down would push it to upwards of 40-50 . Are almost hour long matches really something you would enjoy ?

So you want circles to move slower, but less time before it starts moving?

Seems to me that accomplishes very little if your complaint is that people are getting killed by the circle.

the circle doesn't need to change, it's bang-on the way it is.

Just plan your movements, if you plan on looting outside the circle, make a plan on how you're going to get in the circle in-time. 

25 minutes ago, Onemamboss said:

The storm circle is waaay too fast for such large map area. Please.. more vehicles or slow down the storm. I would like to see what percentage die from the storm.. over 5% is too much. 

Add reticle changes for color i have a 65 in TV and still lose my reticle sometimes.

Add option for Mic'd servers.. the game is best with communication.. let mic'd ppl play together.

Thanks.

They have just addressed making the circle slightly slower in mid game on the test server. They also increased the damage taken from mid game to late game storms. That is the direction they are taking with that one.

Mines and traps - they are not looking to encourage this style of play. Not the game Brenden wanted to play - not the game he intended to make

Reticle changes should be coming in future updates

Mic'd servers? All servers allow squad communication built into the game (we mainly use Xbox party chat since it's better). 

Zombies - the core game will probably never have this - way too many options out there to get your zombie fix - this game stands out by not following the mold of others and it has payed off in huge success. Don't see them changing their business plan just yet. When we (IF we) get custom matches then there is a chance we could see this (as seen on PC) but normal users are not able to physically create a custom match - this is reserved for those backed by Bluehole (supported)

Well mic'd games may be the word i'm looking for.. 

And I'm sure they can bring those mods over. I hope the game lives up to its potential.. no mines is WACK.. Sorry. Not sorry.

Just now, Onemamboss said:

Well mic'd games may be the word i'm looking for.. 

And I'm sure they can bring those mods over. I hope the game lives up to its potential.. no mines is WACK.. Sorry. Not sorry.

All games are mic'd. All support team chat. Except for Solo which does not have proximity chat (but also doesn't allow teamwork either)

Just now, Onemamboss said:

Make it an option.. mic'd or not and let user query other squadmates with mics... easy.. (ex programmer)

I think this would be a great idea but generally we do not go into a game as a "random" squad. We party with people we know or have met through social meda/forums/reddit. That is always the best remedy to the squad not having mics. 

Anytime you join as a random - you are taking a risk of them being in a Xbox party chat anyways and not wanting to include you. This would not solve your issue (and is most likely what you have experienced)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Saccshop said:

I think this would be a great idea but generally we do not go into a game as a "random" squad. We party with people we know or have met through social meda/forums/reddit. That is always the best remedy to the squad not having mics. 

Anytime you join as a random - you are taking a risk of them being in a Xbox party chat anyways and not wanting to include you. This would not solve your issue (and is most likely what you have experienced)

Oh ok... definitely.  

On 1/23/2018 at 12:46 PM, Onemamboss said:

Thanks.

Bump

-- i don't think it would help to make this game better. This is lot of motion either on foot or on vehicles in this game, there is no time to pay attention to the ground to find the traps or mines. It would be even hard considering the amount of underbrush. Without the blue circle, i would agree maybe, but considering the time pressure this would frustrate people when they die from stepping onto a mine during running to get into the circle.

Yes to all, but i just say less health loss with the circle. especially to the final ones. you lose it way to fast. 

I'm Xbox one players , my suggestion is to introduce the binoculars  would help players to find others players.

And my Second Suggestion is for Team killer in xbox one you can't never finish a match because you are killed by team members ,my solution is that if you kill team members , you will die too . This problem making me crazy. Thanks

There are ppl out there doing it for strategy.. turn on you at the end and stealing your gear.. getting sick of this game. The WORST. 

On 23/01/2018 at 6:06 PM, Hixbot said:

So you want circles to move slower, but less time before it starts moving?

Seems to me that accomplishes very little if your complaint is that people are getting killed by the circle.

the circle doesn't need to change, it's bang-on the way it is.

Just plan your movements, if you plan on looting outside the circle, make a plan on how you're going to get in the circle in-time. 

Yep bang on!