Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Hixbot said:

If you could fight while down then they'd have to give all players the opportunity even when in solo or when your whole squad is already dead.   As it stands you're only knocked down if you have teammates on the field to revive you.

 

Long story short, you're not going to get to fight back when you're down.  be thankful you get to crawl around, because the idea is, you're unconscious.

 

Crawling around unconscious?🤣 yall know this makes no sense AT ALL. i'm trying to improve the game, not kiss developers butts.. and this game needs work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People here are not kissing developers butts.  They just don't agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adding old regurgitated Call of Duty features are NOT a way to improve this game .

Its not kissing up , its simply why do we need something that's already been done 5 years ago ? And if I remember correctly ,the last stand feature in cod wasn't exactly a fan favorite in their forums either.

Edited by Warsteiner1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't know.. havent played since black ops 2.. been trash ever since..  battlefield a medic can save you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Onemamboss said:

 

Crawling around unconscious?🤣 yall know this makes no sense AT ALL. i'm trying to improve the game, not kiss developers butts.. and this game needs work. 

Crawling around unconscious doesn't make sense. Fortunately you aren't unconscious when you are knocked. This feature however does makes a lot of sense. It adds positives to the game for both teams. It allows you to be revived, it allows you to help point out enemy while your are down, it allows the enemy to use a knocked person as bait, to lure out the the knocked players other teammates, a lot of knocked players crawl straight to teammates. If you have that much of an issue with being knocked, try harder at not to getting knocked. Don't put yourself in position to lose gun battles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tha Finger said:

Crawling around unconscious doesn't make sense. Fortunately you aren't unconscious when you are knocked. This feature however does makes a lot of sense. It adds positives to the game for both teams. It allows you to be revived, it allows you to help point out enemy while your are down, it allows the enemy to use a knocked person as bait, to lure out the the knocked players other teammates, a lot of knocked players crawl straight to teammates. If you have that much of an issue with being knocked, try harder at not to getting knocked. Don't put yourself in position to lose gun battles. 

Bingo !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Onemamboss said:

I wouldn't know.. havent played since black ops 2.. been trash ever since..  battlefield a medic can save you.

We agree %100 on this !! Yes call of duty has been trash for years , so with this in mind you can surely understand my concerns when people start asking for features from these trash games to be introduced here. Right ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it the way it is. makes the run and gun arcade type player more humble.  I do wish they would change jumping out of a moving car or motorcycle to hurt you and not down you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Onemamboss said:

You can be headshotted from 200 yards and be downed.. makes no sense.. if you were hit in real life you gonna crawl around sniffling until you get finished off.. i THINK NOT.. devs need to focus on FUN games.. that's how fortnite has an advantage.. Fun factor.. same thing happened to SOCOM when COD came out.. learn from those mistakes

 

headshots should be instant death not being able to be revived.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Tha Finger said:

Crawling around unconscious doesn't make sense. Fortunately you aren't unconscious when you are knocked. This feature however does makes a lot of sense. It adds positives to the game for both teams. It allows you to be revived, it allows you to help point out enemy while your are down, it allows the enemy to use a knocked person as bait, to lure out the the knocked players other teammates, a lot of knocked players crawl straight to teammates. If you have that much of an issue with being knocked, try harder at not to getting knocked. Don't put yourself in position to lose gun battles. 

alot you say I agree with. But with Headshots from whatever distance you shouldn't be able to be revived at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Wildbill336 said:

I like it the way it is. makes the run and gun arcade type player more humble.  I do wish they would change jumping out of a moving car or motorcycle to hurt you and not down you.

Def agree with this. its bs if the care is barely moving but yet kills you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DecayedZombies86 said:

alot you say I agree with. But with Headshots from whatever distance you shouldn't be able to be revived at all.

It's not going to be 100% realistic. It is still a game and meant to be fun. If it was completely realistic then you shouldn't be able to inject yourself or apply a bandage to come back from gunshot wounds. There are many unrealistic parts to this game. 

Unfortunately not everyone is going to agree on how the game should play, and that's ok. I, myself, prefer it with the knockdown aspect. I like what it adds. I think there could/should be many other changes with the game besides the knockdown. I think the getting killed while getting out of moving cars is definitely one of the things I would like to see changed. I have accidentally jumped out of a moving vehicle many times while trying to exit the map. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tha Finger said:

It's not going to be 100% realistic. It is still a game and meant to be fun. If it was completely realistic then you shouldn't be able to inject yourself or apply a bandage to come back from gunshot wounds. There are many unrealistic parts to this game. 

Unfortunately not everyone is going to agree on how the game should play, and that's ok. I, myself, prefer it with the knockdown aspect. I like what it adds. I think there could/should be many other changes with the game besides the knockdown. I think the getting killed while getting out of moving cars is definitely one of the things I would like to see changed. I have accidentally jumped out of a moving vehicle many times while trying to exit the map. 

Very true. Maybe the knock out time then should be reduced or if knocked out you can use a limited amount of bandages to stay alive a little longer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I wanted to play a game like Gears of War then I would play that. I like the fact that PubG makes you use tactics and your team to survive. I don't want the ability to crawl with my pistol out or grenade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Onemamboss said:

I wouldn't know.. havent played since black ops 2.. been trash ever since..  battlefield a medic can save you.

The medic can save you but you still can not shoot or throw grenades when you are down.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 10:02 AM, Onemamboss said:

Why can't you use your sidearm or throw grenades when you're down.  You collect all this loot but don't use it when you're in trouble? That part is crazy.  You ever hear an injured animal is the most dangerous.  Give us a fighting chance, THIS IS WAR.. THIS IS SPARTA!!

I would absolutely love to be able to use my pistol when down or roll a grenade across the floor!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×