Is it just me or does it seem like more people are cheating now, than ever before? 

Maybe its just the game lag but recently I have been killed by what seems like 2 bullets in a split second from a UMP or Scar from any distance and theyre ALWAYS headshots. I have pretty good aim and I never get headshots that easily and in rapid succession is Full auto from a distance like these. 

I know there is a thing you can get to use a mouse and keyboard and it will basically tell your xbox youre using a controller and it will give you the benefit of mouse and keyboard but how many people feel like they die instantly from someone shooting them from a crazy distance or even being killed in 2 bullets?

I know there is lag and sometimes damage isn't registered instantly and sometimes gets dealt all at once but this seems way more frequent than normal.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, zipdvb1 said:

By the way, past week I saw a player, who won the game without any scope with ak47!!!!! why he should use even a red dot, if aimbot do it very well without it?!?!?!

And take a look to a top EU FPP players 😃 20 kills in a game. BlueHole, u think we are idiots?

Position No 10! 50% shots in the head!!!!! AVg dmg 1000!!!! Your anticheat is a joke!

Jesus christ you‘re part of the „everyone‘s hacking“ problem.

Posted (edited)
22 минуты назад, Derenaya сказал:

Jesus christ you‘re part of the „everyone‘s hacking“ problem.

A have read all your post in a Cheating discussion. You are defender of all cheaters. As I see, you‘re part of the hacking problem.

P. S. Take a look to a "pubg cheats" forums. There are a lot of working cheats without bans. No recoil macroses are working from january 2018 without being banned.

Edited by zipdvb1

Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2018 at 4:30 PM, Tharkkun said:

You're not accepting the facts that the replay doesn't show the exact truth either so how can anyone have a civil discussion?  People are too quick to jump to cheating accusations because they believe the "replay" is a source of truth.

if a cheater follows you trough a whole city without seeing you, i bet he is a cheater..... and stop the discussion, all here believe in the bug replay when reporting a cheater. a lot of people know the difference. its really boring, everytime someone tells about a cheater and the fanboi comes and say... oh no , replaybug.... not a cheater... jesus...

Edited by JimBeamer

The cheating discussion is the good topic and PUBG  the if player break the rules then player is not out because of the player is using the PUBG Cheats and i thought were cheating and using the aimbot the player are not banned about this Cheats the best game improvement irons latest game is Cheat able and PUBG is not  

1 hour ago, zipdvb1 said:

A have read all your post in a Cheating discussion. You are defender of all cheaters. As I see, you‘re part of the hacking problem.

P. S. Take a look to a "pubg cheats" forums. There are a lot of working cheats without bans. No recoil macroses are working from january 2018 without being banned.

Yeah I‘m a professional cheat defender, seems legit.

4 hours ago, JimBeamer said:

if a cheater follows you trough a whole city without seeing you, i bet he is a cheater..... and stop the discussion, all here believe in the bug replay when reporting a cheater. a lot of people know the difference. its really boring, everytime someone tells about a cheater and the fanboi comes and say... oh no , replaybug.... not a cheater... jesus...

Except the person I was responding to didn't know how the replay system works and challenged me over the recoil issue on replays.  I had to go back to January to find the developer post.  So, no I don't blindly defend cheaters.  I do run into them occasionally myself maybe once a week.  

You know damn well the clear cut cheaters aren't the ones we're discussing here.  Those are obvious.  Report and move on.  It's the grey area or when new players come in not understanding things.

• Like 1

I really didn't think there was as much cheating going on, but this guy who took 1st place in the last game his stats were just TOO good...

Sure enough I go to watch the replay (I never really watch replays), and he's looking towards people who aren't even on his screen yet, and positioning himself to flank/ambush them before he even knows they're even there.

I didn't think it would be so glaringly obvious someone is cheating, but you can really tell on the replays.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 8:08 AM, Imerzan said:

I really didn't think there was as much cheating going on, but this guy who took 1st place in the last game his stats were just TOO good...

Sure enough I go to watch the replay (I never really watch replays), and he's looking towards people who aren't even on his screen yet, and positioning himself to flank/ambush them before he even knows they're even there.

I didn't think it would be so glaringly obvious someone is cheating, but you can really tell on the replays.

This is the cheat that most of the cheaters used now (wallhack or ESP or radar hack whatever gives the location of an enemy).

had one yesterday evening in a game (FPP EU you know the land when there is no cheaters aahahahahaha, most of the time you don't die because of the cheater cause you don't met in him during the game, you're dead before or he is dead before, simple to understand).

The bad guy was looking walls and knows exactly where we were easy to make the perfect decal for him......> next game .

Played a couple of rounds today, round about 10. Won 3 of them. In 10 rounds I met 3 CHEATER! WTF is that? In one round you could even hear the Chinese Cheat advetise before the match start....People which say there are no Cheater in this game are just being igonrant or stupid...

23 minutes ago, Blu3fire said:

Played a couple of rounds today, round about 10. Won 3 of them. In 10 rounds I met 3 CHEATER! WTF is that? In one round you could even hear the Chinese Cheat advetise before the match start....People which say there are no Cheater in this game are just being igonrant or stupid...

or cheaters themselfs :)

Posted (edited)

may i please make a public request for data concerning cheaters in pubg since january 2018?

how many manual reports have been made?

how long is the backlog of manual reports?

how many personnel are on staff to deal with manual reports?

what is the current ratio of manual reports/bans in pubg?

what is the total number of bans in pubg? both automatic and manual bans?

thank you in advance for the transparency of this information! 

Edited by Yanet Garcia
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yanet Garcia said:

may i please make a public request for data concerning cheaters in pubg since january 2018?

how many personal are on staff to deal with manual reports?

Dream on, dreamer :D

Reward people reporting cheaters when those lead to bans

Publish more data weekly (as suggested by Yanet above)

At least that will give the players the impression they can do something to improve the game and that Bluehole tackles the problem head on and very seriously. Lack of data leads to speculation and false asumptions.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Yanet Garcia said:

how many personnel are on staff to deal with manual reports?

Invest in the company.  Become a shareholder.  Attend one of their conference calls and ask them these questions.  Other than that you won't get this information from any company.

Yes, some are smart enough to hide it, but when you watch replay with x-ray mode its 90% visible they are following threw the walls.

• Like 1

Number One Reason to Stop Cheating....

99% of cheaters are sub-80 IQ idiots (just watch back on their lack of tactical play or lack thereof) and who wants to play against idiots?

Unfortunately "banning" cheating would mean losing a good chunk of the players so it's never really gonna happen :(  

1tappingxxx  just wiped out the whole server with ESP....was recording but my dang puter gave me an out of memory and I lost it.  Don't care if I'm calling him out.  They can police this forum, but they won't do shit to the hackers.

• Like 1

I posted this before.  banning should be automatic and instantaneous based on reporting.  i will give an example as what I say should/should likely need to be tweeked to prevent false bans.

Say someone is reported 7 times for no line of sight (the MOST common ESP cheaters) two games in a row.  instant 24 hour ban.

Same player next day has 7 reports for the same thing in two concurrent games.  Instant 14 day ban.

Third offense 3 months, 4th offense Perma ban.

The ESP cheaters are the easiest to catch.  You can watch them in death cam or replay constantly staring down people through buildings or hills until they pop and and then get killed by the cheater.  Although no recoil cheaters are also somewhat rampant I would not base this ban system on that (yet) as we all know the death cam (and supposedly replay) is messed up when it comes to this.

They should be able to pull the numbers in the existing complaint reports and see just how many people this would ban.  if it is a realistic number based on the amount of cheaters there actually is, say 25%, then implement it.

I know many people would scream about that number of bans but lets be real...the real reason why the number of players has plummeted was because of the cheaters so now the odds of getting killed by one has sky rocketed.

Posted (edited)
On 8/12/2018 at 10:36 AM, Blu3fire said:

Is that what all of that Chinese (or otherwise Asian) recording is in almost every match I play in?  it happens so often I thought it was a Bluehole  thing.

Edited by SemperFri

WHEN IN THE HOLY HELL WILL THE HACKING FUCKING BE FIXED?  Jesus christ it's so fucking rampant it's ruining the fucking game. 

Killed by 3 hackers in a row.  Oh hey I can aim anyfuckingwhere and hit you with all my bullets.  Love it.