13 hours ago, ChiefWilly said:

Killed by 3 hackers in a row.  Oh hey I can aim anyfuckingwhere and hit you with all my bullets.  Love it.

I guess you watched the deathcam/replay to come to that conclusion?

played 4 games - 4 times killed with autoaim. 2 headshots without a scope, one headshot in the car (speed over 100km/h)

2 hours ago, zipdvb1 said:

played 4 games - 4 times killed with autoaim. 2 headshots without a scope, one headshot in the car (speed over 100km/h)

🙄

2 hours ago, zipdvb1 said:

Wow, that's amazing you know all of that for sure. I've played this game for hundreds of hours and haven't been killed by that many cheaters in that entire time, you had it in 4 games!

You should go buy a lotter ticket as lucky as you are!!!

• RIP 1

i am talking about eu servers. i have played 1.5k hours. I know what I am talking about! and i am not interested in your opinion.

On 8/15/2018 at 2:04 AM, SemperFri said:

Is that what all of that Chinese (or otherwise Asian) recording is in almost every match I play in?  it happens so often I thought it was a Bluehole  thing.

Yes, that public announcement thing you hear in the waiting area is advertisement for cheats. It sounds like "mai gua...mai gua" translation : "get/buy cheats...get/buy cheats". all the while

"Fix PUBG" team is probably playing fartnite. Theres usually three or four players advertising cheats on any given server for all the different waiting areas. They have the "qun" prefix/suffix in their names, its basically the same "qun" group thats been selling cheats since september last year. They hang around until the last guy jumps from the airplane then they either die to the first blue zone or they just quit the server and rejoin to another one, the marketing crew never uses cheats. They ramp up their marketing after midnight (Beijing time) they most likely have a guy on the inside at "bluehole" and/or "tencent" who gives them the "All clear" signal. The way that bluehole has been dealing with cheat developers is INFANTILE. Bluehole has to understand that its a mafia, a multi million dollar mafia that can go toe to toe with ANY large conglomerate no matter how deep their pockets this mafia will always "One Up" them because its a matter of "face" and in China the mafia and the government go hand in hand so just forget about litigation and digital rights. Its a lost cause. The only method is to have better code or to pay off the Mafia, accept your defeat. Oh! and not to forget the most unspeakable of options "region lock China" and block all VPN users. Im certain "battle eye" can detect VPN users. im in China myself and i use the "UU game accelator" for playing on asia servers. This accelerator is basically a tunneler/vpn that bypasses some restrictions and allows chinese consumers to connect with outside servers. i seriously suspect the legality of these "accelerators" considering censorship laws here in china. Anyway before the PUBG forum mod's give me a warning and delete this post, at least forward this post to your CEO or CFO and think HARD about how you are going to make your next move. I really really like this game and i want to see it grow.