1 minute ago, zipdvb1 said:

In my own opinion you have one problem out of two: 1. you are using/selling cheats. 2 you are an idiot.

To quote your earlier comment, 'i am not interested in your opinion..'

I don't use, sell, or condone cheating. I would like to think that I'm not an idiot but I'm sure opinions vary.

My problem is simple, people like you who never contribute to this community create a profile and their only post is bitching about cheaters. Post proof that you got killed by cheaters or it is simply hearsay and can't be proven at all. Kind of like me saying that you sleep with sheep. If I don't have proof that you sleep with sheep, it is just my opinion that you sleep with sheep which may or may not be true.

9 posts, all based on your claims that you were killed in 4 games straight by 4 cheaters. Feel free to post videos of these cheaters anytime you wish!

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, 1971ChevelleSS сказал:

To quote your earlier comment, 'i am not interested in your opinion..'

I don't use, sell, or condone cheating. I would like to think that I'm not an idiot but I'm sure opinions vary.

My problem is simple, people like you who never contribute to this community create a profile and their only post is bitching about cheaters. Post proof that you got killed by cheaters or it is simply hearsay and can't be proven at all. Kind of like me saying that you sleep with sheep. If I don't have proof that you sleep with sheep, it is just my opinion that you sleep with sheep which may or may not be true.

9 posts, all based on your claims that you were killed in 4 games straight by 4 cheaters. Feel free to post videos of these cheaters anytime you wish!

I have posted the last video. My nickname in game mark228. Cheaters nickname Gutalax95. Replay was made 1.5 hours before posting.

And now the very big question! Is Gutalax95 a cheater or no?

Edited by zipdvb1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BoDa SaFuR v2 said:

Loot esp has been around for ever  on pubg shows all items on the map just as esp shows all players .

that certainly explains the situation I experienced. Btw I DID watch the replay, but when I was in range the guy was already at the place, fully equipped, lol.

I mean it's border line possible, but maybe he even teleported there

Edited by i_shoot_lazers

14 minutes ago, zipdvb1 said:

I have posted the last video. My nickname in game mark228. Cheaters nickname Gutalax95. Replay was made 1.5 hours before posting.

That video looks like an obvious ESP user. 

20 minutes ago, zipdvb1 said:

That was much easier just posting the video wasn't it? I'm no expert but it does look fishy although his aim is shit if he is cheating. :)

This guy posted a Youtube video bragging about 18 kills, same type of stuff, no sound. Hopefully you reported him. With that being said, my comments of 4 cheaters out of 4 games still stands. The odds are amazing if that actually happened!

Damn, i said lately that in 1300h(EU FPP) i've barely encounter 20 obvious cheater and bim 2 day in a row 2 obvious cheater... One killed like 7 guy with a m24 in less than 20 sec and a total of 22 kill now KD of 37 OP.gg, after spectating i can add wallhack for sure ! Second used a wallhack, aim at guy behind cover without even seeing him... the funny part with the last one who killed me behind a rock is that he was still on my body and i've seen him aim at a three randomly and ofc the guy was behind hiding, when i see the guy(three) peaking i said in mic, nice wallhack dude, his aim was shit tho and missed him, then apparently the guy from three moved, the cheater moved a little bit to stay in cover and pretended to still aim at the three when he knew the guy did move and was proning somewhere else...At the end still aim at the three and out of nowhere he fast jump to kill the guy who was proning but because he didn't had vest he die :D

wall hack (esp) is the most popular cheat, I did a little digging on cheat sites and it seems they're the only category that is hardly detectable, that's why.

I'm actually top >1% according to statistics but I run into cheaters all the fucking time. This game is god awful and great at the same time.

Posted (edited)

the problem with the cheaters is, you have to fight them more effectively than honest players leave the game.

I think overall not much happens. Bluehole bans some, some players quit because of the cheaters. The ratio stays the same.

I would really love to have a physical copy of the game, so I could take a physical shit on the game as soon as a better game comes out, or you know, they could FIX PUBG 🤣 who am I kidding

Edited by i_shoot_lazers

Anti cheat clearly isn't working.

How hard is it to write an algorithm to detect THIS GUY's rampage?

https://pubg.op.gg/user/4AM--BlueHole?server=pc-eu

Just wiped our entire squad shooting through grass with pre-aim.  Pretty elite for someone that started playing two days ago.  Obviously a fast learner.

Brand new player wins 20 games in a row with 55 KDA there is clearly NO statistical element to anti cheat.

This game is broken now the amount of cheaters is insane.

I can play the game at high level but cheaters ruining my game, yesterday i played for 3 hours with my friends and the players i encoutered 90% cheaters and managed to wipe 50% only with skill.

From esp to autoaim to no recoil etc..i watch deathcam everytime and its very funny

I stopped playing cs go and started pubg beacuse cs go is dead game due to cheating and pubg is close to that.

So i am thinking to stop the game very soon and go back to dota2 the only clean game u can play out there.

My opinion is that pubg wont do anything about it because they are making more money that way!

More cheat more money 

Its like a 10 years old kid can hack the game are you telling your game is protected?this is a joke

Go browse their forums u can find anything from a to z (pak files,esp,no recoil) and that cheat called pubgradar hack :)

GL guys 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zxc123 said:

This game is broken now the amount of cheaters is insane.

I can play the game at high level but cheaters ruining my game, yesterday i played for 3 hours with my friends and the players i encoutered 90% cheaters and managed to wipe 50% only with skill.

From esp to autoaim to no recoil etc..i watch deathcam everytime and its very funny

I stopped playing cs go and started pubg beacuse cs go is dead game due to cheating and pubg is close to that.

So i am thinking to stop the game very soon and go back to dota2 the only clean game u can play out there.

My opinion is that pubg wont do anything about it because they are making more money that way!

More cheat more money 

Its like a 10 years old kid can hack the game are you telling your game is protected?this is a joke

Go browse their forums u can find anything from a to z (pak files,esp,no recoil) and that cheat called pubgradar hack :)

GL guys 

yep, there was a huge vacban wave during july the 19th.

Played ten csgo matches the three next days after the ban wave, (face it premium and valve MM), only lost one of those matches then played ten other games the days after and only won one...lol (cheats were up to date again and chances are high that there is a cheater in any csgo match :

In pubg it's the same problem.....it's hell for legit players many times....

Edited by arybow

Haha yea u can play pubg only the day update go out, the next day bamm cheats updated

Srsly i prefer cs go over pubg now its unplayable but in cs go u can get good cheat for 10$ and make it fair but in pubg it will cost 200$ haha.

On 8/16/2018 at 8:46 PM, ArcticF0X said:

Anti cheat clearly isn't working.

Understatement of the year.I did nothing but play legit,and somehow got the ban hammer.So I had to end up getting another account for no good reason.

I explored on the cheaters forums some good news! They have got a mass ban! All pay cheats are closed for updates. Well done bluehole! Played today aprox 10 games and was killed by cheater only once.

Looks like new cheap cheat is out, even bad players started recently to kill like pros, specially on small map. This is poinless really, no more joy AT ALL in playing this game any more.

And after a night of frustrating games finally we are Top 2

AAAAAAnd the other guy is a 15 Day old account who started the game with a 68% headshot ratio.

Project "Fixing Pubg" is running smoothly i see.

• Like 1

just watch the ingame highscores..... official cheater in topten, but no ban!! anticheat never really worked in this game.....

Posted (edited)

just came across someone that could clearly see me through a smoke grenade that he threw, very annoying as we were the last 2 and should have been my win lol

freaking n00b.

Edited by nub

I posted about the 4am group hacking also. Clear as day.  And to the forum ban, lets just start our own forum and show videos of all the hackers. Why does it matter!