As a new player, I am somewhat alarmed at the level of cheat threads and the content therein. Ive not encountered any myself so far and all my deaths have been 100% legit.

Note, I close doors after I enter. I do this, as to me an open door is a door a player has opened. I also only take loot I may need and leave the remainder. Probably because I dont quite know what to take or not just yet.

Need to take away the profit-from-cheating aspects.

When I say that, I mean Bluehole and the hackers.

Hackers hack because they get $$$

Then Bluehole gets $$$ from hacker buying new game

Rinse and repeat

Maybe if you guys werent making so much f***ing money from people hacking you'd try harder to keep them out of the game, eh?

Edited by heffyy
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, erkogbg said:

2 games today, killed by aimbotters/wallhackers shooting through terrain where they couldn't even see me with shaky aimbot-aim...

As long as you just bann cheaters without taking further actions to make them create new cheats in YOUR game, its pointless.
Make all items ACCOUNT-BOUND, then the cheaters doesn't earn money ruin the game for us who play fair, in the end you wont have any players left - alot of my friends & I have quit until the cheaters are gone. 

This 100% items and crates should be non tradeable non sellable, to cut their cash flow.

• Like 1

Is there some sort of 'Add-on/Hack' that allows players to find you as soon as you walk into a certain radius?  I was playing a few games the other day.... I come out from total cover, over a hill or behind a bush/shrub and get killed instantly!!!  After watching the death cam replay... these players were shown in a fight or targeting someone else, then they immediately swing and shoot me dead!  

You guys are going to lose your game after a year or so to all the cheaters and honest players leaving out of frustration.

it's called aimbot with a big field of view (and it can add an autoshoot.....), anyone entering the fov (wich can be higher than your screen like a 360° if it's a "spin bot") is dead instantly.

Edited by arybow

It doesn't help with "confidence" when you have obvious cheaters on the leader-boards for weeks........you would think these guys would be the easiest to ban as it only takes like 30 seconds to check........

Deathcam has been nice for being able to identify people using cheats, but I'll also say that it's kind of refreshing when it shows you a player wasn't cheating, too. Last night I took third after popping over a ridge that I knew there was an enemy on the other side of, he was already looking right at me so we both went full auto and he won while I saw no blood at all. The deathcam let me see that he was cycling through about five points he thought people might come from (with two other players alive) and that I got him to about 20% health. It was nice to see that I just got beat in a head to head instead of going up against an ESP user. :)

• Like 1

BlueHole banned 100K players just recently, the game is still unplayable around rating of 2100. We getting killed on every second or third match by wallhacker or aimbot/no-recoil users. Bluehole just need to do something more drastic against the cheaters than simple game ban, like HW/ID BAN because they numbers are still growing.

Edited by KeXeS

9 hours ago, TheBlawser said:

lol ı dıd this one, the other guy was on a bot and i was on a jetski maybe he thought i couldn't shoot him while driving the jetski but i just switched the seat and shot him dead

I do this a lot actually and it catches people off guard because if you watch them they always aim right for the drivers seat but ooops nothing is there. lol

I don't know how it is going now but I play with cheater every single game OMG... PUGB they should have doing something right now. I pay a lot of money not to just stay in dead...!

5 hours ago, Potatostein said:

This 100% items and crates should be non tradeable non sellable, to cut their cash flow.

Take away one of the incentives to cheat. Yes please.

The over all gaming experience for players will be increased and it will reduce the number of people actively using the cheats for financial gain. Win Win for the players. I'm not sure how the Developers, or Blue Hole as a business feel about that.

There's a post by Sadistic_Dentist here : clicky from which I have quoted :

Hello, fellow players.

I believe to have come up with a solution for the region lock argument that's been going on for quite some time already. The devs have already stated that they are not going to implement region lock to the servers to not restrict people from playing on other servers. There is, however, a solution, which is very simple: Region lock HALF (or at least part) of the servers for each region and leave the rest open. This way, players will be able to play both with their foreign friends and with the guarantee of not having anyone outside of their region in the match.

Please like, share and comment to push this post forward to the devs.

Why not ? Everyone then has an option. It might improve the overall experience of the game for players and reduce the current hysteria about hacking. Which is really what it should be about.

I'm not interested in playing against opponents with high pings as it reduces the gaming experience when I'm shot 3-4 steps into a room, from outside the room due to a high ping opponent. Which is really what it should be about.

Not racism. Not jingoism. I just want a solid gaming experience.

3 hours ago, Quasispec said:

Deathcam has been nice for being able to identify people using cheats

Agreed. It's a great feature and fun to play around with :) 

6 hours ago, Bread-n-Butter said:

Is there some sort of 'Add-on/Hack' that allows players to find you as soon as you walk into a certain radius?  I was playing a few games the other day.... I come out from total cover, over a hill or behind a bush/shrub and get killed instantly!!!  After watching the death cam replay... these players were shown in a fight or targeting someone else, then they immediately swing and shoot me dead!  

You guys are going to lose your game after a year or so to all the cheaters and honest players leaving out of frustration.

Have you ever try the replay feature ? Now think about it, but without the 3 minutes delay and displayed live on your game...

If you are talking about the mini map while watching death cam, then yes thats wat everyone sees only in death cam. not in actual game

16 hours ago, TheCaveOfWonders said:

The solution is easy, you should never receive info about a player that you can't see, but that's not how the game currently works. If you only receive info about players you can actually see, then a lot (not all) of wallhacking becomes obsolete. So if there is terrain/houses between you and an enemy player, then the server shouldn't keep updating you about that player since u can't see him, and hence your wallhacks will not be able to see that player either. The same should apply to loot.

That's how you can reduce wall hacks, CSGO does this to some extent.

That's not going to work if you want to play a game with 100 people and pristine performance.  You have to use broadcast and prediction in order to make things work.  After a certain distance your client is not aware of where people are.  But as you get close to people it's vital to have that information.

I know this might be a slightly controversial opinion, but you should completely disallow item trading. It only incentivizes cheating. When each locked crate can be sold for $1+ after fees, it actually ends up creating an incentive for people to play nefariously.

My last 2-3 deaths were from someone who didn't even aim? It was close combat but....none of them even aim down.

They are hacking. I was once play 4 man squad with some random guys on Discord. There is 1 guy who cleared like 2 squads for us.

At first. I thought he was skillful. But he was just too good for a normal player.

I spec him when i was dead and guess what? He keep leaning in a weird way, and shot ppl without even aim.

We won dinner for that game but i quit and blocked him in discord

There's a bug with the kill cam/replay(?) where sometimes people don't aim down sight while shooting. It's just on your screen though. If their crosshair snapped to your head/if there's zero recoil then you might wanna report still but keep the bug in mind.

title says it. Asking b/c of cheaters. if people get banned for a 20-25 dollar game and are just making as much on the steam marker farming points for items to sell whats the point when they can just re buy the game? and do it all over again?

1 hour ago, TheTorque said:

There's a bug with the kill cam/replay(?) where sometimes people don't aim down sight while shooting. It's just on your screen though. If their crosshair snapped to your head/if there's zero recoil then you might wanna report still but keep the bug in mind.

We addressed the reliability of the Death Cam/Replay feature in a recent Dev Blog

We have identified an issue in our deathcam, replay and observing systems which is related to showing other players as if they are using cheats. When you watch the gameplay video of another player in the systems, it looks like there is no recoil even for a player who is not using a cheat. Please note that it is caused by a bug in the systems. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused in reporting cheaters and the confusion the bug has created for many of you. We are going to fix this bug as soon as possible. 

6 hours ago, Friendly Respect said:

There's a post by Sadistic_Dentist here : clicky from which I have quoted :

12 hours ago, Sadistic_Dentist said:

Hello, fellow players.

I believe to have come up with a solution for the region lock argument that's been going on for quite some time already. The devs have already stated that they are not going to implement region lock to the servers to not restrict people from playing on other servers. There is, however, a solution, which is very simple: Region lock HALF (or at least part) of the servers for each region and leave the rest open. This way, players will be able to play both with their foreign friends and with the guarantee of not having anyone outside of their region in the match.

Please like, share and comment to push this post forward to the devs.

Why not ? Everyone then has an option. It might improve the overall experience of the game for players and reduce the current hysteria about hacking. Which is really what it should be about.

Sadistic_Dentist's thread has been merged with this thread where I have addressed the region lock suggestion. 

OMG...   seriously..  stop cheating is so easy

REMOVE BP...    until you can detect cheats..   no incentive for a majority of the Chinese to cheat.  They do to farm BP..  just like they farm every other game.

So no, your not doing everything..  that 1 simple step would stop a majority of it.

Edit.  The other issue is you guys cant even seem to admit that the Chinese ruin this game, they do the same to every game, farm.   Almost every game I have played has been overrun by Chinese farmers. Then you got Mr Greene calling us racist cause we hate them, when this is a fact.  Try being honest about it, they are ruining this game.

Edited by Rellik

The "New" official reporting system is a joke.

Got a response within 2 days.. the same response the old system gave to closed tickets.. Nice and speedy right?

8 days later, this player is still going strong.. still ruining games for honest players.

The video evidence had a VERY clear example of aimbot/wallhack. The guy killed one player in a doorway then jumped immediately to another player behind a wall and fired before he/she could stop what they were doing and move on.

Wave banning favors BH, the cheaters, and the "hackers", not the legit players.  It makes things easier on bluehole because it requires less aggressive banning/detection than you'd need doing it instantly/constantly.  It makes things easier on cheaters, because it only bans them once a month.. instead of 3-4 times in a night which would cost them a helluva lot more cash.  It makes no difference to the script kiddies that create the hacks... testing a new cheat when the old one gets banned vs. testing a few variations to figure out what got caught... it's the same time and money investment for them (revenue from selling hacks more than trumps their financial loss either way).  The only people that wave bans really screw over are the honest players that are getting hammered game after game by the same cheaters for weeks at a time without consequence.

If a cheater had to worry about getting banned every time they fired up the game, that would remove some incentive to cheat for sure.  As it stands, cheat, maybe get detected, if you do you can still play for 2-6 weeks...