helZnate

Haven't received 30k promo points

Excuse me if there is a sticky/thread somewhere where I should post this, but is there any help on this issue?

Bought and created character on the the 31st UK (cut off date) and have yet to receive the points that were advertised. 

Had a chat with xbox support and they did confirm that I am eligible.

thanks

helZnate : gamertag

Oh. Well interesting. It should have automatically been deposited into your BP. Gonna have to wait for a more official reason as why The game didn’t automatically give it to you. 

Noty really a big deal. Unless you want to get those 4 red t-shirts.......just sayin'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Outlaw23V said:

Noty really a big deal. Unless you want to get those 4 red t-shirts.......just sayin'.

lmao yeah ever since i got my 30,000 i keep getting the stupid brown pair of boots. and then get to return them for a whopping 30bp woot! lmao i do laugh my ass off though every time i get excited and get boots 

Thanks for the replies.

Yeah looks like I won't get those pairs of shoes :/:)

Interesting though as MS are escalating the issue and not getting the points within the time limit are (from what I've read) a big no-no here in the UK with regards to advertising/promos.

GG

I've got plenty of brown school shoes you can have. Just message me your shoe size. Also I have several long sleeved shirts but they are dirty so you may have to wash and bleach them.

• Haha 1

On 05/02/2018 at 11:48 PM, helZnate said:

Excuse me if there is a sticky/thread somewhere where I should post this, but is there any help on this issue?

Bought and created character on the the 31st UK (cut off date) and have yet to receive the points that were advertised. 

thanks

Open a ticket here; https://support.playbattlegrounds.com/hc/en-us

edit; if not recieved.

Edited by SirDubstep
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2018 at 11:48 PM, helZnate said:

thanks

This has happened to a few players and we're looking into it. Sorry for the delay! 

• Like 3

Same thing happened to me. I have a thread about it as well. I’ll follow this thread since you made a bit more headway. 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 1:46 PM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

This has happened to a few players and we're looking into it. Sorry for the delay! 

Any news? Been a while with info, and support just sends me back to MS live.

I also had the same issue. Haven’t heard back yet and haven’t seen my points. Guess they are working on it. 

Hi everyone,

We haven't forgotten about this and we are still investigating this issue, apologies again for the delay. 

• Like 1

Any news?

Because it's getting to that time where I have to notify the ASA (advertising standards authority) here in the UK.

Don't want to cause a headache, but I will if I have to  :/ 

• RIP 1

The UK has many time zones. Are you sure you were within the promotions cut off time?

If you were literally a 0.00001 second late, based on the time zone, the company does not have to recognize your request. Do you have proof of discount and purchase within that time frame?

Xbox support and PUBG support are 2 completely different entities. If PUBG Corp. processed your payment (which is probably the case) on a later date then you would be ineligible for the "Pre-Release" Points given to users who actually played the game in Pre-Release.

The UK has one time zone.

I bought,installed and created a character in the evening on the 31st (we're 4 hours ahead of PST).

I can prove my purchase; I've looked at the official promo page and I can't find any info regarding pubg corp having my payment processed  before the cut-off to be eligible.

Anyone who has purchased or purchases PUBG on Xbox One and has created a character before January 31 at 12am PST will receive this bonus. The bonus Battle Points will be delivered and appear directly in players BP accounts after February 1 at 12am PST.

Thing is I bought the game partly due to the promo.

Unfortunately I will have to escalate my issue on Monday.

I know some will say it's just some random games' points, but it's the principle of it all; Plus I'm now interested where this will go now.

• RIP 1

Same thing here. Bought and played the game before the cut off and nothing. I guess it’s just another “oh well” type deal. And I totally agree with you that it’s just a matter of principle. You want what you paid for and that’s all. Not too much to ask. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2018 at 7:34 PM, helZnate said:

Any news?

Because it's getting to that time where I have to notify the ASA (advertising standards authority) here in the UK.

Lol you don’t HAVE to report it, you’re literally just complaining for the sake of complaining at this point. They have said they are looking into it and I’m sure when they have a fix or an answer you will get that fix or answer.  Pretty sure 30,000bp missing is lower priority than getting the game into a manageable and working state. 

Edited by Daikuna
  • Like 1
  • RIP 1

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:34 AM, helZnate said:

Any news?

Get a grip mate. Its not even remotely important, you will spend them in a week and get 5 dirty t shirts and some brown pants. All this belly aching for something so trivial is one of the most childish things ive seen on this forum and that says a lot

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

Posted (edited)

OP you stated you created the character on the evening of the 31st..

The promo clearly says that you must create the character BEFORE 12am on the 31st.  

Whats the problem here?  If you created it at 11:59pm or earlier on the 30th, you would receive credit.  But you admitted it yourself, you didn’t create a character until the 31st. 

I think you’re taking “January 31st 12am” to mean “midnight the night of the 31st” which is incorrect.  12:00am is the beginning of a day. 

Edited by BigStanky

I’m not quite sure that’s how it was worded. Being they rewarded you on midnight Feb 1, the promotion would end 11:59p on the 31st. Therefore you would have to buy and create anytime prior to 11:59p on the 31st to receive your reward on 2/1. The way it was worded and presented to everyone was a bit confusing, and I do see where you are trying to make your point, but many would see this cut off and reward timeline to be the way the creators were intending them to be; buy and play by 11:59p on 1/31 and get your bonus 12:00 midnight 2/1. 

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong and they can keep their 10 sets of polka dot shirts you’d get with 30k points.  

“Anyone who has purchased or purchases PUBG on Xbox One and has created a character before Jan. 31 at 12 a.m. PST will receive this bonus,”

5 hours ago, BigStanky said:

you must create the character BEFORE 12am on the 31st.  

5 hours ago, BigStanky said:

If you created it at 11:59pm or earlier on the 30th, you would receive credit.

Yes, that's correct.

1 hour ago, Sikevo8 said:

I’m not quite sure that’s how it was worded. Being they rewarded you on midnight Feb 1, the promotion would end 11:59p on the 31st. Therefore you would have to buy and create anytime prior to 11:59p on the 31st to receive your reward on 2/1. The way it was worded and presented to everyone was a bit confusing, and I do see where you are trying to make your point, but many would see this cut off and reward timeline to be the way the creators were intending them to be; buy and play by 11:59p on 1/31 and get your bonus 12:00 midnight 2/1. 

I've passed this feedback on to our team, as there has been some confusion among players. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.