Kuffar

Back from the holiday already?

MadDogWoz    13
35 minutes ago, RoboDanjal said:

I don't see how this results in a loss of credibility in the slightest. 

The patch notes and patch were supposed to go out this week, testing shows there is an issue that means it cannot be released, Sammie informed the community. 

Your frustration is understandable but Sammie, and the team,  can only share information as it becomes available. 

I'm not frustrated at all, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

As a moderator I'm  rather baffled and surprised how you fail to see that this is indeed a loss of credibility.

If you inform the community within the thread, that patch notes are released on Wednesday Korean Time, that is what the Community expects. Simple reply on Twitter that not a lot of people will see, does not constitute as Information/Update that there will be no Patch Notes this week. Lack of information, leads to misinformation which in turn leads to more threads where people end up venting their frustrations.

If i am set a deadline by my boss and say "Yes sure, I'll get it done", I will make sure stick to it and keep my customers/associates updated on the progress especially if I won't be able to stick to the projected timeline. This will result in loss of credibility  if I don' twhich is exactly what is happening here, on this thread.

THE COMMUNITY MANAGER tells us to expect updates on Wednesday. Turns out there is no updates coming. Perhaps you should inform us if you've hit snags, which it seems like you clearly have. Taking into consideration I am one of the millions who decided to support the Team by paying money for a unfinished product, I'd expect to be kept in the loop.

21 minutes ago, MadDogWoz said:

Simple reply on Twitter that not a lot of people will see, does not constitute as Information/Update that there will be no Patch Notes this week...

Perhaps you should inform us if you've hit snags, which it seems like you clearly have. Taking into consideration I am one of the millions who decided to support the Team by paying money for a unfinished product, I'd expect to be kept in the loop.

I think you may have missed this tweet, it's not a reply it's a PSA from the main Twitter account. It is their chosen tool for communication and its recommended that you follow to be kept up to date with what is going on. 

MadDogWoz    13
3 hours ago, cittaslow said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a Twitter reply, right ? This is where i was getting my information from.

5 minutes ago, RoboDanjal said:

I think you may have missed this tweet, it's not a reply it's a PSA from the main Twitter account. It is their chosen tool for communication and its recommended that you follow to be kept up to date with what is going on. 

Yes I did miss this tweet, because I don't use Twitter. Hence it would be a wise decision to update, you know, the website dedicated to the game with such information.

It would avoid threads like this one going off topic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadDogWoz said:

Yes I did miss this tweet, because I don't use Twitter. Hence it would be a wise decision to update, you know, the website dedicated to the game with such information.

It would avoid threads like this one going off topic.

It is on the main website, the tweets are embedded on the front page. 

http://playbattlegrounds.com

page.PNG

MadDogWoz    13
5 minutes ago, RoboDanjal said:

It is on the main website, the tweets are embedded on the front page. 

http://playbattlegrounds.com

page.PNG

Good to know I guess. However as myself and many others no doubt, don't get to see this part due to the content being blocked by our employer.

We're not all sitting in front of our personal devices scouring the web. 

PhRaZz    53
2 hours ago, MadDogWoz said:

As a moderator I'm  rather baffled and surprised how you fail to see that this is indeed a loss of credibility.

This is the kind of mentality that makes developers go less transparent. If players can't respect that things can change in the last minute without it being a "loss of credibility", why should they even interact with the community?

I understand that you're upset, and were looking forward to the patch notes. I was too. But going all "loss of credibility" just because something is delayed, is kind of... Well... I don't know.

PUBG_FWG    1,084
11 minutes ago, MadDogWoz said:

Good to know I guess. However as myself and many others no doubt, don't get to see this part due to the content being blocked by our employer.

wow

Saicred    26
13 minutes ago, MadDogWoz said:

Really? You kidding me... what a joke. Try working while at work, and saving the game time for home time big man. Then stop with this sad attempt to bash the Community Managers for being the most open and honest they can with us when they can with us. Sammie and others are doing a hell of a job... maybe you should try doing your job and get on forums for a bit... 

• Like 1