Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JennRal

Slippers

How about throwing out a few pairs of slippers to loot? Have the slippers work like “dead silence,” where your footsteps are much quieter (or silent.)

43 minutes ago, JennRal said:

How about throwing out a few pairs of slippers to loot? Have the slippers work like “dead silence,” where your footsteps are much quieter (or silent.)

That would be such an annoying advantage. You would have no chance inside of a house. 

4 hours ago, JennRal said:

No this would give an advantage and pubg has kept all stuff cosmetic and no one wants another battlefront 2 fiasco

11 hours ago, JennRal said:

How bout a Hotwater bottle and cup of hot chocco and marshmallows to go wae your slippers while you wait in lobby for game to start........See More

No obtainable crate items will give an advantage - that is their promise to us. So this will never happen unless it is obtained like a "drop crate" item but would probably be far too over powered.

8 hours ago, Weargasm said:

How bout a Hotwater bottle and cup of hot chocco and marshmallows to go wae your slippers while you wait in lobby for game to start........See More

Can I have a Smoking jacket too?

just feel it would complete the set and I could look like a proper gentleman

Well different level backpacks carry more gear, different level armor can handle more shots till it's bad. Why not have "footwear" with some sort of attribute?? Run faster/Silent movement etc. I'm for it. 

If every article of each style of clothing/armor had different attributes, everyone would have the potential to gain small, but different advantages.

Giving an advantage to one, or only some of the items is bound to raise cries of unfairness and such, even though it's all randomized.(me personally, I wouldn't mind. If you can find it before me, more power to you)

23 hours ago, Saccshop said:

No obtainable crate items will give an advantage - that is their promise to us. So this will never happen unless it is obtained like a "drop crate" item but would probably be far too over powered.

I love the idea that a pair of slippers will be overpowered.

On 2/12/2018 at 10:46 PM, JennRal said:

I support this, but ONLY if you have to wear white, knee high sport socks with them!

While we're on the subject what do you think are the quietest things on your feet? Barefoot, trainers ect ect 

Got yelled at last night for wearing my blue hightops lol

12 minutes ago, MiniUziShhh said:

While we're on the subject what do you think are the quietest things on your feet? Barefoot, trainers ect ect 

I think there's a PUBG Mythbusters on it. Too lazy to look it up at the moment.  IIRC, bare feet are louder than everything else on sand, wood surface were about even when on the same level but louder when heard from below, slightly quieter on all other surfaces.  Note: The test were done on PC, not sure if it translates to XBox.

16 hours ago, luigi evahard said:

Can we have a pair of thongs(flip flops) so I can be heard from across the map.

Flap Flap Flap

Lol

i do think there needs to be some 'level' or attributes in the footwear department. lets be honest, when looting a house how many people pick up the boots etc?

coats offer more storage space so why not have attributes with footwear ie trainers make you run faster. The idea isn't as daft as it sounds!

A pair of pink bunny slippers, or the whole outfit from the “Christmas Story”...  Your completely silent is the benefit but you can be seen a mile away lol.

On 2/13/2018 at 10:31 AM, Saccshop said:

On 2/13/2018 at 3:35 AM, Yungpubggod said:

No this would give an advantage and pubg has kept all stuff cosmetic and no one wants another battlefront 2 fiasco

I am talking about in game-loot, not ones you can purchase with points. I couldn't come up with anything more creative than slippers to give the advantage I am talking about. LOL 

On 2/13/2018 at 8:13 PM, AzFullySleeved said:

Well different level backpacks carry more gear, different level armor can handle more shots till it's bad. Why not have "footwear" with some sort of attribute?? Run faster/Silent movement etc. I'm for it. 

On 2/13/2018 at 10:51 PM, Rock1obsta said:

If every article of each style of clothing/armor had different attributes, everyone would have the potential to gain small, but different advantages.

Giving an advantage to one, or only some of the items is bound to raise cries of unfairness and such, even though it's all randomized.(me personally, I wouldn't mind. If you can find it before me, more power to you)

That is how I see it. I don't cry foul when someone finds an 8x. That gives them an advantage, IMO. Ghillie suits also give a big advantage. Of course I don't want 50% of the players running around with silenced footwear, but if a few pairs were thrown out in random places on the map, it could add a fun dimension to the game.

11 hours ago, TheGallows73 said:

i do think there needs to be some 'level' or attributes in the footwear department. lets be honest, when looting a house how many people pick up the boots etc?

coats offer more storage space so why not have attributes with footwear ie trainers make you run faster. The idea isn't as daft as it sounds!

I've heard the rumor about the coats, but have yet to see if it is true.  I never pick up boots, unless I do it by accident. Most of the time, they are just annoying and in the way. 

in my experience coats do offer a slight increase in what you can carry, ideal if you cannot find a backpac. Its not huge but it seems to help a little in the same way as equipping an increased level of armored vest

well i don't know if its just me but my slippers are very loud when i run and if you think about it does not make sense 

Ah yes, the slippers and ghillie suit combo - a well known tactic used by the SAS xD

On 2/19/2018 at 8:09 AM, cowjerkey14 said:

well i don't know if its just me but my slippers are very loud when i run and if you think about it does not make sense 

😄 It is all I could come up with. Maybe some fancy neon striped knee-high socks, instead, which would look great with the underwear and the sleeveless turtleneck sweater.

On 2/14/2018 at 7:43 AM, MiniUziShhh said:

sneakers. They make me sneakier

On 2/16/2018 at 12:03 AM, TheGallows73 said:

I have yet to see this so i will have to look into it. I know that if you have a lvl3 backpack you wont have full storage w/o a utility belt and a vest, but then the bar is full so im not sure if coats actually have a storage increase or not.

@PUBG_Hawkinz can you confirm or deny the coats?