Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JennRal

Slippers

Can we add cards to the game? 

I want to be able to resolve conflicts over a TCG as an option in Top 10 circle

Cards will also confer minor bonuses

Boots: less fall damage

Shoes: run a bit faster

Barefoot: quieter footsteps

shoes have attributes... just use no shoes if ur trying to be more quiet... i think they should add socks but it does nothing better then barefoot would just be a cool cosmetic for the ppl that run no shoes  

On 2/13/2018 at 12:46 AM, JennRal said:

How about throwing out a few pairs of slippers to loot? Have the slippers work like “dead silence,” where your footsteps are much quieter (or silent.)

Yeah let them add slippers or sandals, but as melee weapons. I wanna beat people up with them

On 2/19/2018 at 4:47 AM, TheGallows73 said:

in my experience coats do offer a slight increase in what you can carry, ideal if you cannot find a backpac. Its not huge but it seems to help a little in the same way as equipping an increased level of armored vest

I tested this theory today as I had no room to pick anymore ammo up (early in a game with no backpack yet) the coat does not increase your ability to carry items I wasn't able to pick up the 6 extra bullets that were left before I put the coat on.

On 13/02/2018 at 4:46 AM, JennRal said:

How about throwing out a few pairs of slippers to loot? Have the slippers work like “dead silence,” where your footsteps are much quieter (or silent.)

I mean, you can play barefoot, surely it doesn't get much quieter than that?

On 01 March 2018 at 5:00 PM, GonzoPsk said:

I have yet to see this so i will have to look into it. I know that if you have a lvl3 backpack you wont have full storage w/o a utility belt and a vest, but then the bar is full so im not sure if coats actually have a storage increase or not.

@PUBG_Hawkinz can you confirm or deny the coats?

Judging by recent experiences i can confirm that coats DO NOT provide any extra storage, only police vests add extra storage

I can just picture people running around in a fluffy and pink hello kitty slipper skin:D

6 hours ago, TheGallows73 said:

Judging by recent experiences i can confirm that coats DO NOT provide any extra storage, only police vests add extra storage

I tested it last night because I believed jackets did give extra storage - confirmed they do not. 

On 3/6/2018 at 1:00 AM, TheGallows73 said:

sweet. thats what i thought. I checked but couldnt confirm if it did or not (probably shouldnt have been jumping in hot zones while doing so though)