Omegan187

For those who are blinded by hype.

When people complain about the absolute trash update for pubg. Updates in this game are small patches in other games. People attack them say “ohhh your just whining. The Dev team is doing the best they can” or stuff similar. Or even that it’s in preview stage. Pubg launched on the pc already and everybody said it was a massive disappointment. Because blue hole isn’t doing everything they can. And for those who are saying buy an X because it’ll run soooo much better. You realize your not even getting 30 frames?  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/fortnite-passes-pubg-with-34-million-concurrent-players/

fortnite has been in beta for since day and yet every update has been amazing. They changed a lot. They optimized the hell out of it. And you know what? THEY LET THEIR FUCKING COMMUNITY KNOW. they till you about the update weeks before not a day or two. FORTNITE AND PUBG run on the same engine yet the Xbox one X run fortnite on epic on pc setting and runs pubg at LOW on pc setting. also fortnite just release an update today. Go look how massive it is. 

I’m posting this to open some of the elitest eyes in the community. Because you are what allows bluehole to sit and do nothing but enjoy their life. 

Before anybody even say I’m trash or I’m just a complainer. I am a top player in both games. Top 500-5000 in every stat in fortnite and I’ve hit top 11-100 in most leaderboards on pubg 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 6
  • Thanks 1

Fortnite is built on top of a completed game already on these consoles.  Not the same, but nice try.  I've gotten more than my $30 hours with and this game is 10x more fun than Fortnite. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

What exactly was the point of this post?  Personally I hate fortnite on console and I love pubg, it would be nice to have more interaction with the community from the pubg devs but everyone needs to stop comparing pubg and fortnite.  Epic games developed fortnite,  blue hole is tiny in comparison

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

while i will not jump on quite the soapbox you have, I will say i have enjoyed DEV communication in other games far more frequently then here.    you would think a smaller company would have better community communication in comparison to larger titles.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RL4LIFE said:

while i will not jump on quite the soapbox you have, I will say i have enjoyed DEV communication in other games far more frequently then here.    you would think a smaller company would have better community communication in comparison to larger titles.

I don't mind the Devs not being on here frequently tbh.  I'd far rather prefer them to be focusing at the job at hand and getting this game up and running so we can get those chicken dinners 😉

Bro I have loads of fun. If you're tired of waiting for updates go play fornite since ya know, according to you it's better.

Edit: Also this game isn't hype for me, I legitimately have loads of fun even when it pissed me off. No Hype here just lots of fun.

Edited by BoomerSooner
  • Like 4

I mean the hype worked on you hasn't it? It can't be the worst experience you've ever had seeing that you took the time to point out your stats. The game is being brought from PC to Xbox. Its like trying to play a DVD in a VHS player. Surprised it works at all. Don't like it don't play, simple as that.

1 minute ago, Andymh5 said:

I don't mind the Devs not being on here frequently tbh.  I'd far rather prefer them to be focusing at the job at hand and getting this game up and running so we can get those chicken dinners 😉

agreed, for sure.   But at the same time how much time does it take to hop on and post 2 or 3 sentences for a status update. 

"Hey, really starting to get into the crux of this FPS issue!   finally making forward progress..... about 5%"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RL4LIFE said:

agreed, for sure.   But at the same time how much time does it take to hop on and post 2 or 3 sentences for a status update. 

"Hey, really starting to get into the crux of this FPS issue!   finally making forward progress..... about 5%"

Lol yeah I definitive answer would be nice but I'm guessing that they don't want to say anything that could cause a riot on these forums if they where not to deliver.  @PUBG_RoboDanjal is a Dev that's on here a fair bit so if you are not following him make sure you do 👍

1 minute ago, Andymh5 said:

Lol yeah I definitive answer would be nice but I'm guessing that they don't want to say anything that could cause a riot on these forums if they where not to deliver.  @PUBG_RoboDanjal is a Dev that's on here a fair bit so if you are not following him make sure you do 👍

Ill do that, thanks. 

• Like 1

You come across as if it's affecting your life on an industrial scale! You're entitled to your opinion but you're acting like a prepubescent schoolboy throwing his toys out of his pram. Calm down it's only a game! Epic are an award winning AAA dev company with hundreds of employers and a mass amount of revenue behind them, don't forget to mention the experience they've got. Blue hole are tiny in comparison and made it big time over night. Maybe they lack experience in some areas, especially the communication and the interaction to their player base but they did't force you to handover the £25/$30 did they? The one thing that really grinds my gears is the random dash boarding but I don't vent it out because I know it's in game preview and just learn take it on the chin (not literally ya pervs). 

• Like 3

fortnite is free because it is booty juice
even optimized and smooth as butter, aim assist ruins games.. I can clap people with a revolver across the map headshots without putting in effort aiming in my bed half asleep.
Pubg gets my heart pounding and toes curled

gameplay > graphics

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Omegan187 said:

When people complain about the absolute trash update for pubg. Updates in this game are small patches in other games. People attack them say “ohhh your just whining. The Dev team is doing the best they can” or stuff similar. Or even that it’s in preview stage. Pubg launched on the pc already and everybody said it was a massive disappointment. Because blue hole isn’t doing everything they can. And for those who are saying buy an X because it’ll run soooo much better. You realize your not even getting 30 frames?  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/fortnite-passes-pubg-with-34-million-concurrent-players/

fortnite has been in beta for since day and yet every update has been amazing. They changed a lot. They optimized the hell out of it. And you know what? THEY LET THEIR FUCKING COMMUNITY KNOW. they till you about the update weeks before not a day or two. FORTNITE AND PUBG run on the same engine yet the Xbox one X run fortnite on epic on pc setting and runs pubg at LOW on pc setting. also fortnite just release an update today. Go look how massive it is. 

I’m posting this to open some of the elitest eyes in the community. Because you are what allows bluehole to sit and do nothing but enjoy their life. 

Before anybody even say I’m trash or I’m just a complainer. I am a top player in both games. Top 500-5000 in every stat in fortnite and I’ve hit top 11-100 in most leaderboards on pubg 

You should probably go outside and stop playing video games so much. 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Omegan187 said:

Lol you act like there is a conspiracy theory that they’re just sitting there with a stack of updates slowly releasing them and just watching people freak out while they rub their hands together because they can. 

• RIP 1

I was warned by everyone about the fps and the crashes. One friend told me "you won't like it, you'll be bored, you'll find it slow, not enough shootouts to keep you interested", etc.

That's anti-hype and he couldn't have been more wrong.

I love it. For me it's a once in a console-generation experience. When they fix the problems I'll probably lose my mind and need to be sedated.

Oh and git gud scrub :D

• Like 2

Yes compare this game to fortnite and shower us with your obvious uneducated opinion.

Great fiction 

Edited by Saccshop
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Saccshop said:

Yes compare this game to fortnite and shower us with your obvious uneducated opinion.

Great fiction 

11 minutes ago, AV8er said:

*shudders* fortnite... ewww

^^ 🍻🍻

Have fun with Fornite. ... 

• Like 1

Fortnite is a game for children ... PUBG will be much better! It just needs to be optimized! Tonight I had many problems with lag, ruber banding, a crash and once the server crashed closing the match. Even so, I had a lot of fun!

Idk, I hear people complain about the Dev team here not interacting with the base but I think they’re doing alright considering it’s only about a 100 person team for the entirety of the game and it’s millions of players. Considering I’m coming to this game from Battlefield 1, where Dice LA and EA seem to make a game of trying to do the least possible and avoid talking to anyone at any time, and doing ‘hot fixes’ six months apart, the team at BlueHole have been a huge upgrade over that IMO. Dice/EA have a AAA title out over a year with worse issues than this game does in pre release. 

I could get head shot and melted instantly, have fps drop during gun fights, rubberband 5 times trying to get into a door, lose half my health driving across he map hitting bumps, etc.  I have ZERO interest in playing Fortnite.  I haven't even been able to play with the daughter the last few times she has asked.  I despise that game.  Can't do it.

I would rather watch olympic figure skating.

Edited by DemIsE4

when you consider that hype for pubg is fundamentally player generated based on anecdotal experience you have a game where hype is really what you call “reputation”

Cant agree more alittle more info would be nice from Devs. thats it. they know how big a game like this is. Better communication.