All Chosen

Could someone explain what I should have done in this situation

I’ve been recording my deaths to try and improve on my tactics and overall gameplay style. For this one I am pretty confused at what I did wrong and how he was able to kill me so quickly. I also noticed that this guy snapped to my player very fast, which seemed a bit strange.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/All Chosen/video/44286951

Is there something I could have done in this situation right here that would have given me the kill and not that guy? I would appreciate he feedback, thanks.

Probably a mouse and keyboard or he just turned quick af and got lucky. But if I could give any advice it would be not to stand in the open area. Maybe stay in the building and lean out. If he was coming in the back you would have heard him. Also number 1 reason people die, scared to fight.

• Like 1

He was turning right already and you were walking with him while you shot. I can see how he was able to snap on to you like that.

If I were in the same situation I wouldn't have moved. You had the sight advantage, so I would have pre-fired right before he passed the corner and had his ass walk into my bullets.

Should've leant around the corner whilst he was running to you. Or leant outside the warehouse doors. Dont be crouched. Most players run around with their aim slightly down, just makes it easier for them to shoot you.

Always be standing unless whatever cover your using won't cover you. In that case, find better cover. Then only time you should be prone or crouched in when you absolutely have to be. Anyone prone can be killed before they even have a chance to stand. Free kills

You should have just pushed to the corner and 3rd person peaked him and it was kina like the luck of the draw at the same time because the AK melts at close range, but in all reality, I feel like you were being a little to passive by not looking at catching him way be fore he came past the corner.

Live and Learn :(

If you want to walk slowly and quietly then crouch and hold left bumper for TPP aiming, then you don't have to do that bunny hop walking and you can lean while you're moving.

I'd have moved up to the corner using the method I said above and had a lean-peak, should have been able to kill him before he even got to you. Or a stun grenade if you wanted to make sure, always fun.

As far as him killing you goes, looks like he had good reactions and/or got a bit lucky and just hipfired you.