Your best crate weapon?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Your preferred Crate weapon?

I just recently had an extended period of time with the AUG......whole-lee shit! I'm not much of a 5.56 guy, but there is my exception!! It is super accurate, fast, and of all the guns you can use it on auto while ADS as the recoil is absolutely verticle and tight....I could just imagine using an 8x on someone within 100m and doesn't know. :D

Groza hands down. Thing is a absolute monster. Doesn't even matter if they shoot at you first, you will win almost any fight if you got that recoil down lol

Groza is ok in tight combat, but jeeze that thing is out of control with recoil. Id rather an AKM, at least I can think about mid range combat. >.>

39 minutes ago, wizardO3 said:

Groza is ok in tight combat, but jeeze that thing is out of control with recoil. Id rather an AKM, at least I can think about mid range combat. >.>

My man... the Groza is in every way better than the AKM.  THE AKM has a lower fire rate and a worse vertical AND horizontal spray pattern.  The Groza dominates it for mid range fights and isn't plagued by the "bouncy" recoil on single fire that the AKM is famous for.

Everytime I have had the groza and had a mid range combat, Iv shot everything but the guy I was aiming at....tree's, ground, sky, a bird 3000m away...The only time I have ever had any sort of success is when I locked myself in a building that was in the 2nd to last circle, and camped the door. At that point in time, yes. Best damn weapon ever. Anytime in the woods or fields....no hope. No hope at all.
As for the AUG being a super M4, I figured as such since its a 5.56 weapon, but at the same time that little bit of difference is what makes it the only 5.56 id reeeeally like to get my hands on.

2 hours ago, Andymh5 said:

Groza just melts people in the last few circles.

YES!  4x, suppressor, ext quick draw. GODLY 

For me, it's a toss up between the MK14, the M249, and the AUG.

MK14 = full-auto sniper that's accurate as heck!

M249 = accurate and lots of ammo!?

AUG = great gun that gets even better with lots of attachment options. B|

2 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

Lol you need a lot of practice I'd say brother the groza is a mid range monster. Highly recommend giving it some time as its damn near god level

MK14!!! But my second is the M249. Let's just hope they don't screw up the crate guns like they did on PC.

The AUG is trash for a crate gun. The M416 is better. As for the Groza that is a monster at CQC.