Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riktor skale

Friendly fire reports to PUBG

Friendly fire team killing/looting is very rampant. Pretty much every other game it’s one lone player or a coordinated effort by 2-3 others. Sometimes I know it’s going to happen because of the way I get stalked but I’m afraid of taking the first shot because of getting reported. 

I already know FF is against ToS and they “don’t share the results of their investigation”, but basically every other match I’m submitting videos along with details ect which is time consuming.

Anyone know if reports actually lead to anything on Xbox or am I just wasting my time? 

I think there has to be a lot of reports against someone before it will do anything.

So never be afraid to defend yourself.

Honestly this so redundant.

STOP USING IN GAME MATCHMAKING. If you dont have buds to play with use the LFG (Looking for group) feature built into xbox to find people.

Accessed by pressing start on pubg tile > go to gamehub > multiplayer > start looking through the hundreds of posts that are posted every minute, click one or ceate your own. 

Im as sick at seeing these posts about TK as you are getting TK. You only have yourself to blame moving forward. I rarely play with personal friends, have 14 days game time and the only time ive ever been TK is using in game matchmaking. 

I see alotta these friendly fire threads. I'm curious as to why anyone would ever team up with randoms. Most of em just wanna fuck with you.

Just play with friends or solo, and teamkillers aren't a problem.

This problem is getting worse. Literally every other game. 

Not only that but people are increasingly starting to team up in solo as well. I’ve been playing this game since release in December and it wasn’t as bad before. 

I just want to know if I’m wasting my time with these time consuming reports or what. I don’t think PUBG is being proactive about it. 

What is the point of friendly fire if it’s only purpose is to troll?

Yeah, at this point I want to know if I’m wasting my damn time with squad matchmaking or what. I don’t have time for LFG stuff, I play at odd hours on and off. 

Would be great to know if these reports are even getting heard. What are they doing about people teaming in solo too?

Trolls gunna troll...

It is a problem but try and invite them into party first, if not stay the hell away.

9 minutes ago, Jammo31 said:

Trolls gunna troll...

It is a problem but try and invite them into party first, if not stay the hell away.

This. If they don't accept the party invite, just back out. Even if they're not actually going to tk you, is pretty pointless playing with someone that you can't communicate with anyway. 

3 hours ago, Greggy said:

I think there has to be a lot of reports against someone before it will do anything.

So never be afraid to defend yourself.

LOL. If u give them a true evidence like a recorded video of the situation, they will do something for you... Or for us... Because when you report those toxic people, you help the good side of community to enjoy fully the game. But actually, many cheaters and XIM4 users everywhere... We must be patient. But honestly, when you see upcoming games will offer Battle Royale Mode (Red Dead Redeemption 2, Battlefield, Mavericks...) and when you note the game isn't often updated, I fear that most of the playerbase will go and see other better games.

44 minutes ago, Hardcaliber19 said:

This. If they don't accept the party invite, just back out. Even if they're not actually going to tk you, is pretty pointless playing with someone that you can't communicate with anyway. 

Exactly man, pointless without any communications.

12 hours ago, Jammo31 said:

Trolls gunna troll...

Being in a party is irrelevant. It happens regardless of party or not. They don’t care. 

16 hours ago, riktor skale said:

Friendly fire team killing/looting is very rampant. Pretty much every other game it’s one lone player or a coordinated effort by 2-3 others. Sometimes I know it’s going to happen because of the way I get stalked but I’m afraid of taking the first shot because of getting reported. 

I already know FF is against ToS and they “don’t share the results of their investigation”, but basically every other match I’m submitting videos along with details ect which is time consuming.

Anyone know if reports actually lead to anything on Xbox or am I just wasting my time? 

Micrsoft's reporting system sadly is a joke. Many false reports go through and hurt innocent people and sometimes people massively flag go unchecked somehow. It's really like rolling the die when reporting for Microsoft. Except every now and then.

They're more likely to do something about someone saying a four letter word than they are someone exploiting a game, boosting or what have you. 

11 hours ago, RebelsAlwaysWin said:

LOL. If u give them a true evidence like a recorded video of the situation, they will do something for you... Or for us... Because when you report those toxic people, you help the good side of community to enjoy fully the game. But actually, many cheaters and XIM4 users everywhere... We must be patient. But honestly, when you see upcoming games will offer Battle Royale Mode (Red Dead Redeemption 2, Battlefield, Mavericks...) and when you note the game isn't often updated, I fear that most of the playerbase will go and see other better games.

It takes so long to upload to OneDrive and there’s constantly bugs like being unable to upload for some reason. 

It’s getting to a point where I can’t keep up with all the reports without losing so much game time. I’ve got a handful of reports I haven’t even been able to send cause of upload bugs. 

Beginning to wonder why the hell am I even bothering? Joining squad matchmaking and taking loot from unwitting decent players seems like a much better strat. 

I play with randoms and get team killed from time to time. I report them using Xbox’s reporting mechanic and move on. No big thing. Most of the players I enjoy playing with where  met through random squads. Hell I’ve gotten a few chicken dinners with random squads as well. Meet some good people/players meet some bad ones as well. Hard to get team killed in solos. 

4 minutes ago, Mewtwo_soul said:

Micrsoft's reporting system sadly is a joke. Many false reports go through and hurt innocent people and sometimes people massively flag go unchecked somehow. It's really like rolling the die when reporting for Microsoft. Except every now and then.

They're more likely to do something about someone saying a four letter word than they are someone exploiting a game, boosting or what have you. 

This is the first game I’ve had to report people on such a scale. Also the first FriendlyFire game I’ve played on Xbox. Clearly FF is garbage and nothing more than a troll mechanism. 

I’ve been sending reportswith video to both Microsoft and PUBG directly. 

2 minutes ago, Thatguy111 said:

I play with randoms and get team killed from time to time. I report them using Xbox’s reporting mechanic and move on. No big thing. Most of the players I enjoy playing with where  met through random squads. Hell I’ve gotten a few chicken dinners with random squads as well. Meet some good people/players meet some bad ones as well. Hard to get team killed in solos. 

Ive won plenty chicken dinners on my own and with squads. I like squad. Team killing used to happen rarely. 

Now its literally every other match. I don’t know how often you play but I’ve been playing a few hours every day since December and it’s becoming way more pravaelent. 

Just now, riktor skale said:

This is the first game I’ve had to report people on such a scale. Also the first FriendlyFire game I’ve played on Xbox. Clearly FF is garbage and nothing more than a troll mechanism. 

I’ve been sending reportswith video to both Microsoft and PUBG directly. 

Well, I wish you luck. Like I said sometimes it works sometimes... It just doesn't.  Like I new a guy who constantly boosted and was reported all the time nothing. Then one day my friend put four stars in his signature, and Microsft sent him a warning for censoring a word. (He didn't even use the word or any actual letter of the word in his signature.)... During Xbox 360 era customer service was so stupid they actually helped people steal other people's accounts. I talked to an account thief once if not for being on the internet Beta (and security beta for accounts ) he told me he would have tried to steal mine too.

I reported someone, told them I reported them. 4 days later they messaged me saying "I am coming for you", lol so it does work.

8 minutes ago, riktor skale said:

Ive won plenty chicken dinners on my own and with squads. I like squad. Team killing used to happen rarely. 

Now its literally every other match. I don’t know how often you play but I’ve been playing a few hours every day since December and it’s becoming way more pravaelent. 

I play most days. Sometimes we have 3 and pick up a random. Other times a friend and I get tired of duos so we pick up 2. I will say that if the random knocks one of our crew we eliminate them quickly and without hesitation. I will also say that its not a normal occurrence. In fact it’s quite rare. If your looking for more people to play with I’ll add you to my friends (this a forum name and is not my gamer tag) list and send you an invite next time I’m on. Always looking for more quality people to play with. 

Is playing in a squad with a couple other people really worth the headache?

There seems to be more teamkiller threads than anything else. 

Just play solo. 

When it's every man for himself, teamkillers can't exist.

Was in a team of 3 just yesterday and we picked up a random. Guy kills me with a shotgun.. yeah my squad mates got him and he was reported by all 3 of us. 

4 hours ago, Mr Carbine89 said:

I reported someone, told them I reported them. 4 days later they messaged me saying "I am coming for you", lol so it does work.

This is what I was looking for. Good to know.

It really is a pain to send a report along with video so at least it’s not entirely a waste of time. 

I hope PUBG makes a statement about the accounts they’ve taken action on like they did with hackers because the problem is almost as bad. 

4 hours ago, Rock1obsta said:

Is playing in a squad with a couple other people really worth the headache?

There seems to be more teamkiller threads than anything else. 

Just play solo. 

When it's every man for himself, teamkillers can't exist.

I’m torn between both so I alternate. I do slightly prefer solo better though. 

You’re logic is not right though because I’ve seen people teaming in solo too. 

So bottom line, it seems this is an issue of whether pubg is being proactive about reports. If not, maybe turn off friendly fire so they can focus on other things instead of trolls. 

7 hours ago, Mewtwo_soul said:

I know how the system works, and this is long-standing false belief that is perpetrated by those who rightfully fell victim to the banhammer. If someone gets flagged by a lot of players for the same thing in a short period of time, it all gets lumped into a single report - this way, mass reporting can't be abused, and consistent rule-breaking over time can still be punished. Furthermore, the enforcement team can easily see if a group of people were in the same game, party, club, LFG, etc. as well as any messages between them. If there is a connection between multiple players reporting an alleged offender that are, say, in a club for example, only those that were actually in the game where the alleged action happened would count, and all others would be discarded as false reports (which only hurts those making them). MS can then look at the data to see if what actually happened happened - they can see map positions, game settings, loadouts, buttons pressed, order of actions (like who killed who and when), etc.

...and most of this (not counting newer features like clubs and LFGs, of course) was public knowledge way back in 2011. ?

On 2/24/2018 at 8:16 AM, Jammo31 said:

Trolls gunna troll...

Exactly, I have had two teammates I ha tried to invite to party chat with a squad of three. Neither of them joined, one hogged everything and didn't share any ammo or supplies. The other tried running us over because we wouldn't get inside a car in the final zone. Needless to say we had to team kill one, the other we just let die.